More former members

Leykis101

And as for "who the fuck is Tasha" - don't ask. She pissed a lot of people off!

wow, don't know this story

I dont know it either? that's probably one of the people I axed about, as I was trolling through the list of members, there were 2 or 3 and they said they were banned, then outside in parenthesis it says shit like (THIS PERSON IS A DIRTY HEPATITIS C HAVING AIDS INFECTED CUNT, IF I EVER MEET HER PERSONALLY I WILL NOT ONLY BAN HER FROM HH BUT I WILL BAN HER FROM LIFE) or something to that effect, so I merely axed if anyone could give me the back story, as I dont spend much time in the "As The World Turns" portion of HH

I dont know it either? that's probably one of the people I axed about, as I was trolling through the list of members, there were 2 or 3 and they said they were banned, then outside in parenthesis it says shit like (THIS PERSON IS A DIRTY HEPATITIS C HAVING AIDS INFECTED CUNT, IF I EVER MEET HER PERSONALLY I WILL NOT ONLY BAN HER FROM HH BUT I WILL BAN HER FROM LIFE) or something to that effect, so I merely axed if anyone could give me the back story, as I dont spend much time in the "As The World Turns" portion of HH

Well yeah.. I've been around here for awhile and know nothing of this story. Someone please tell.

Well yeah.. I've been around here for awhile and know nothing of this story. Someone please tell.

When I first got here, I spoke to Tasha a few times and she was always nice to me. I have no idea of the "story" either. I always wondered what happened to her.

I don't know this story either.

The only big baneed I can think in the last 6+ years was the Lonnie/Hurricane fiasco.

I have been here since 05 and I dont even know the Lonnie Vs Hurricane outcome, would you like to share, or go off the bored and message me, please I must hear dirt on others to make myself feel important,

When I first got here, I spoke to Tasha a few times and she was always nice to me. I have no idea of the "story" either. I always wondered what happened to her.

CHRIS!! Where you been buddy?

I have been here since 05 and I dont even know the Lonnie Vs Hurricane outcome, would you like to share, or go off the bored and message me, please I must hear dirt on others to make myself feel important,

The thread is still readable somewhere around here.

And pack a lunch...it's long as a muthafucka!

Here's the short version:

http://heavyharmonie...showtopic=12751

Here's the Looooong version:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12120\

• My Little Pony

Here's the short version:

http://heavyharmonie...showtopic=12751

Here's the Looooong version:

http://heavyharmonie...showtopic=12120\

I'll make popcorn, if anyone wants to come over and read it together. Crack a few brews, too.

Tasha wasn't baneed, she was just annoying and much younger than most of us so she was pretty clueless and thought she was the little HH princess. I have no idea how she ended up here because she really didnt' know much about music other than mainstream stuff. One day she just disappeared... 2004 or 2005 maybe? Long time ago...

• My Little Pony

Tasha wasn't baneed, she was just annoying and much younger than most of us so she was pretty clueless and thought she was the little HH princess. I have no idea how she ended up here because she really didnt' know much about music other than mainstream stuff. One day she just disappeared... 2004 or 2005 maybe? Long time ago...

Yeah, those young punk-asses just need to stay away from here.

:whistle:

NO! not if their hot, do you know if she was Hot Christine? I dont care if they never heard of The Beatles, if they are hot, I will discuss one direction and nickie minaje with them, im as shallow as the company I keep!

Hi guys, I'm touched youi guys are still thinking about me. My kids got me back into my very old hobby in tropical fish keeping again and that's been taking up a bunch of my CD money. Also we got a new puppy over Christmas and my kids sports it's hard to find time to post. I hope to get time to start posting again on the site.

My lastest puchase was Razor - Shotgun Justice it's a boot but a damn good one.

Hi guys, I'm touched youi guys are still thinking about me. My kids got me back into my very old hobby in tropical fish keeping again and that's been taking up a bunch of my CD money. Also we got a new puppy over Christmas and my kids sports it's hard to find time to post. I hope to get time to start posting again on the site.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Speaking of yung ins whatever became of that sprite "sambora86" or some such nonsense...

Welcome back, Bob!

Hey is that the bob guy i was wondering about? Bob? you and Chris really scared us, my name is Dick Fitzwell, I am the leader of the the sub-sub- entry level, beginners we are the second wave from the bottom gang on this website, we only kind of rock, we would like you to be our leader Bob, can you find time? anyways, well I guess we are slowly filling up the empty spaces that seem to have just came out of nowhere, sorry bout your Eagles though, I think thats why you werent on here, see I like the Buccaneers, they always suck so nobody talks shit about them, but my favorite teams been the Ravens since I was born, best team on the planet, good to know your ok Bob, keep in touch bro, AND DONT BUY THE NEW SHAKRA PC69, or Pitbull cd's bro, they are no bueno.

Fuck yeah Bob! Good to see you around again!

Speaking of yung ins whatever became of that sprite "sambora86" or some such nonsense...

I was just wondering about him as well. He was very young and seemed to get his feelings hurt easy.

Thats no reason to leave, you guys hurt my feelings on a daily basis, sometimes im in full blown tears when I log off, but do you see me running away like a little girlie man? actually yes, I understand him, you guys can be very very cruel sometimes, like when you guys ganged up on me cause im Irish and I like Wham! and Michael Bolton, that hurt me alot you guys, just fyi.

• My Little Pony

Thats no reason to leave, you guys hurt my feelings on a daily basis, sometimes im in full blown tears when I log off, but do you see me running away like a little girlie man? actually yes, I understand him, you guys can be very very cruel sometimes, like when you guys ganged up on me cause im Irish and I like Wham! and Michael Bolton, that hurt me alot you guys, just fyi.

We're still waiting for you to take a hint and leave.