More former members

Also, mate, can you live without your footy? You won't be able to attend any matches, and, with the time changes, it won't be easy to follow them on the tele.

:eek:

Although come to think of it, the amount of stress supporting Crystal Palace causes me, being thousands of miles away might do me some good...

On second thoughts, I might miss Palace after all...

0%252C%252C10323%257E9266885%252C00.jpg

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was talking about the Godless Russ, who will be frying in hell shortly with the rest of his heathen friends, Sorry Doggy, I never witnessed you pushing your lack of god on some poor 13 year old teen

Holy Shit! What do I tell ya bro? Looks like hes been hitting the weights HARD!!! Doesn't It? And did he get an Adadicktome? He looks ginormous, much much larger then any previous release, wonder if h

I would have replied, but anamal kinda ruined it. Haha. 

So let me axe this, As an American, when im in either England or Australia, will I be treated the way I treat french people I come in contact with? how bad are we hated in those countrys, be honest now? I ment Cunt-Trees.

So let me axe this, As an American, when im in either England or Australia, will I be treated the way I treat french people I come in contact with? how bad are we hated in those countrys, be honest now? I ment Cunt-Trees.

Haha, depends on a lot of things. A c*nt's a c*nt wherever you are and will more than likely be treated that way anywhere.

Normal people will be treated normal and as I understand it, Aussies are generally quite friendly. That said, if that cliche type of loud, obnoxious American who is sure the world is revolving around him steps onto the scene, he will not win fans anywhere, not just Australia, I suspect. And sadly, they do exist. :( Honestly, not really met many Americans but far as I know the ones I have have been nice people. All up to the individual, though, I guess.

I was looking back at the start of the LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED thread and there was Tasha. she stuck around longer than I thought she would have

Who the fuck is Tasha?

Haha, depends on a lot of things. A c*nt's a c*nt wherever you are and will more than likely be treated that way anywhere.

Normal people will be treated normal and as I understand it, Aussies are generally quite friendly. That said, if that cliche type of loud, obnoxious American who is sure the world is revolving around him steps onto the scene, he will not win fans anywhere, not just Australia, I suspect. And sadly, they do exist. :( Honestly, not really met many Americans but far as I know the ones I have have been nice people. All up to the individual, though, I guess.

No we are all loud, obnoxious, think the world revolves around us(doesn't it) and most of all arrogant, all things I believe the Aussie women will love, but I am working on my Aussie accent, hopefully by the time I visit, I will have it down, and nobody will no the difference, until after I nail them, then I will quickly convert back to my american voice(since we dont have accents) and split the scene, you should be ready Geoff, since your helping me, dont think im ever going to Sydney without dropping in on you, id have to be a bloody fool mate.

• My Little Pony

No we are all loud, obnoxious, think the world revolves around us(doesn't it) and most of all arrogant, all things I believe the Aussie women will love, but I am working on my Aussie accent, hopefully by the time I visit, I will have it down, and nobody will no the difference, until after I nail them, then I will quickly convert back to my american voice(since we dont have accents) and split the scene, you should be ready Geoff, since your helping me, dont think im ever going to Sydney without dropping in on you, id have to be a bloody fool mate.

Just keep watching those Crocodile Hunter reruns, and you'll be fine.

:whistle:

I look forward to meeting you here. And just remember those sleeping conditions you mentioned above. Also, clothes aren't allowed in my home, ever. Good luck nailing the locals too. It's very likely you'd burst your penis when we drive around the beaches together, hand in hand.

As far as I recall most Americans are very well received here....not sure what you are on about mate?

Because I only want to be known im american when it will be to my advantage, as in if a chick gets super wet when im an american, a chick has always wanted to go down on, or get pounded in the ass by an american dude, a bunch of chicks have never met an american, shit like that, other then that, i'd rather just fly under the radar, and what better way to do that then keeping up on my Croc Hunter reruns, and practicing my aussie accent an hour a night, I sure hope they sell good KY over there, cause G-Off has tipped me off im going to need it when I sleep at his house, ouch that hurts to think about, cause I dont do spit, G-Off already has my entire trip planned, damn.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone notice Chris was on here the other day?

• My Little Pony

Yeah, what the hell was that about? Creep.

Well I havent checked but I do know he stopped by to leave a hilariously funny response to one of my threads, when I have time I will see what else he did, if he really just logged on to talk shit to me, why im going to create a thread dedicated to him, cant put him on the recognition page cause I have no idea who knows him on here? I have to kind of use people that I know are active and that way everyone can pipe up.but if I give him his own thread, then we can Tee off, plus my recognition thread is serious, no matter how much G-Off tries hijacking it, I want to keep it sincere, Chris your thread will be a dedication to your time off, a look at what hasnt been since you found some other web site to cheat on us with. COMING SOON

• My Little Pony

Well I havent checked but I do know he stopped by to leave a hilariously funny response to one of my threads, when I have time I will see what else he did, if he really just logged on to talk shit to me, why im going to create a thread dedicated to him, cant put him on the recognition page cause I have no idea who knows him on here? I have to kind of use people that I know are active and that way everyone can pipe up.but if I give him his own thread, then we can Tee off, plus my recognition thread is serious, no matter how much G-Off tries hijacking it, I want to keep it sincere, Chris your thread will be a dedication to your time off, a look at what hasnt been since you found some other web site to cheat on us with. COMING SOON

That cheating bastard!

That cheating bastard!

Cheating sucks!

• Moderators

Still here... still living... on FB a lot, I can't lie, but I still love this place... been trying to come back a bit more. This really is a great place! :-)

oh look everyone, it's Mr.Fry, Hi Pete, so glad your still alive, just kidding, I see you on fb so I know your around,

• My Little Pony

Still here... still living... on FB a lot, I can't lie, but I still love this place... been trying to come back a bit more. This really is a great place! :-)

Oh! Now he's over here. Somebody jump on him.

Wow, I haven't been here in quite a while! Not that I don't love y'all, my headbanging buddies... :banger: but I spend more time on FB since it's easier with the phone app. Not on the PC or Mac much, now that I'm remarried & have a 6-yr old daughter - they keep me busy! But I'll try to come around more often. I miss the old gang and our song game (yes MJ, that means you! :cheer: )

And as for "who the fuck is Tasha" - don't ask. She pissed a lot of people off!

• My Little Pony

You can download the IPS Communities app, but it's got shit reviews. I see no problems with the mobile format of the site. Well, no debilitating problems, anyway.

Wow, I haven't been here in quite a while! Not that I don't love y'all, my headbanging buddies... :banger: but I spend more time on FB since it's easier with the phone app. Not on the PC or Mac much, now that I'm remarried & have a 6-yr old daughter - they keep me busy! But I'll try to come around more often. I miss the old gang and our song game (yes MJ, that means you! :cheer: )

And as for "who the fuck is Tasha" - don't ask. She pissed a lot of people off!

Well as you can see, many new faces or Avatars since you have been gone, why arent we facebook friends?? I get it, you got all your freedom, you got all your time, so you got the illusion that your doing fine, so I guess im not of the right class to be your FB friend, it was good to meet you anyways, take care!

• My Little Pony

So am I still considered a "former member"? :bananamac:

He's back! Someone grab him.