What band would you most like to see reform?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to go with Harem Scarem.

Good choice !

White Lion w/Vito

Good call. Either this or any band Kal Swan was in.

Come back, Kal, I miss ya. :crying:

If you are talking about bands that are actually possible I'd like to see SR-71 or Child's Play.

My #1 choice would have been The Runaways.. though this is impossible after the death of drummer Sandy West a few years ago.

White Lion w/Vito

Seriously... how can that guy just dissappear?!

Vito did not exactly disappear, he just went back home to work in the family pizza shop.

R.I.P. Jim Marshall

Savatage... give us one last tour for cryin' out loud!! :crying:

• My Little Pony

Shit, I don't know why I didn't say this, considering I've been thinking this for the past couple weeks. With Jon Oliva, no doubt.

In the wake of new studio releases by Trixter and Tyketto, I was wondering what bands you guys would like to see reform?

Yep backed - would love to a new album from these guys

Good choice !

Love Harem Scarem, But, after the First Signal release, I rather have another one from them.

Not sure why I did not pick Savatage. I was just listening to the Dream Evil's "Dragon Slayer" release yesterday and thinking that most of the songs on there would have been great songs for Savatage. The "Dragon Slayer" release has Savatage written all over it.. It's like a lost Savatage release.

Wouldn't mind seeing Saigon Kick get back together or did they do it without hoorah already? I saw them on the Lizard tour in a real small venue and they were great! Still have the Jason guitar pick and the giant album cover poster that was in the venue window...

The true ones I'd like to see can't happen due to deaths, but the top 2 would be Metal Church w/David Wayne (hell I might even take Mike Howe) and Mother Love Bone (RIP Landrew March 19th 1990).

I know but they aren't really an active band. I want a new studio disc. Fuck Donnie.

I'm kind of glad they don't release anything new. I hate when these older bands release something and it is just crap. I think it kind of keeps the KIX legacy going stronger if they don't release anything. Most people just complain if bands release new material under the same name without original members. I'm more than happy to see KIX 8 or so times a year with them playing the classics.

• My Little Pony

I know but they aren't really an active band. I want a new studio disc. Fuck Donnie.

I'm kind of glad they don't release anything new. I hate when these older bands release something and it is just crap. I think it kind of keeps the KIX legacy going stronger if they don't release anything. Most people just complain if bands release new material under the same name without original members. I'm more than happy to see KIX 8 or so times a year with them playing the classics.

Yep. KIX has never released anything bad. Why chance it now? Their live show is incredibly tight! Do yourself a favour and check 'em out.

Yep. KIX has never released anything bad. Why chance it now? Their live show is incredibly tight! Do yourself a favour and check 'em out.

Holy Crap!!! :omg:

We actually agree on something... :drink:

Don't let this become a habit.. :tsk:

• My Little Pony

Holy Crap!!! :omg:

We actually agree on something... :drink:

Don't let this become a habit.. :tsk:

Wait... We're often in disagreement with one another? I guess my views differ from so many here, I can't always keep track of who. If you're genuinely worried about this becoming habitual, you need not be. I shall return to my nonsensical ways, shortly.