Where's Geoff..?

LV KIX

Hey... Where is that crazy Geoff..?

Did I miss a post or something..? Is he on vacation..?

* I want a serious answer before you buffoons start with your witty comments. :popcorn:

Yes, please ... ! This is serious .... !!

:lol:

He is on vacation if memory serves but not sure how long.

OK Smart-Asses.... Now let them fly. :popcorn:

On a two week holiday drinking pink foo-foo beverages.

Pepto-Bismol will certainly be needed if he's out chasing after the Fair Warning tour bus while eating Taco Bell.

At last we got rid of him! :)

Haha. Almost. Nah, my old place of employment got sold out on 4th of August. The same company but under a new name (and total new set-up in the office) started up 5th of August. It is now 26th of August and we STILL don't have any type of network set up - no internet, no printers... nothing. It's f*cking crazy.

Either way, been spending all my days at work with no internet (I'm on a random laptop with remote access for about another hour or two today) and that's it. No internet access at work, no Handsome Pants on HH. I just live too much of a party lifestyle to sit on the computer at home (:lol:), so this is it. Hope to be back full-time in about 3-4 weeks when we move sites and apparently get back online. I'll wait and see, though. So far I've learned that 3-4 weeks means about 3-4 months in this company talk. Was meant to get paid on the 15th... 26th now and I still haven't. As I said, f*cking craziness.

Anyway, in my absence, party nude and hard.

He is on vacation if memory serves but not sure how long.

Nah, not again this year, that's for sure. Not the way this place is "set up." When I get online time at home these days I'm on the verge of booking 2 weeks in Fiji for next year, though. :)

I didn't even notice he had gone anywhere :whistle:

Who ??

:lol:

• 7 months later...

So where has Mr. Geoff disappeared to this time? Vacation? Alien abduction? Finally starting that goat farm? :fun_84:

So where has Mr. Geoff disappeared to this time? Vacation? Alien abduction? Finally starting that goat farm? :fun_84:

Geoff disappeared?

he mentioned Fiji vacation sometimes ago, so probably he's there a month or two ?

I thought he mentioned the word 'paradise'.......just assumed he was flying over to the UK for a couple of weeks ;-)

got a sms from him... he is alive. has been to fiji, but is back now, but is going away again.

so he is alive. damn!

Oh well.... :whistle: