Where's Geoff..?

LV KIX

got a sms from him... he is alive. has been to fiji, but is back now, but is going away again.

so he is alive. damn!

Best enjoy it while you can.......ie pre kids!

it's a hard choice... would you rather hang out with us on an online forum, of with this below on a trpoical beach..

31698_404207892161_634582161_4197405_644593_n.jpg

sorry geoff, facebook = public property :quagmire:

Why leave home when the vacation is right there in the picture. She can and probably does take him to paradise all the time!! :bowdown: Lucky Bastard!!

Hey doods, sorry to say, but I'm back. :( Hope you enjoyed your vacation from me during my vacation from all that is horrid in life. :lol:;)

Yes, Fiji is where we were at and wonderful times were had. Always hate coming back, but it has to happen sometime. Hope everyone has stayed nude and I have some good tunes to catch up on. I got a heap on my Ipod before I left and got a bundle on it again just before the long weekend, so I'm kind of up to date, I think, but I'm sure there's plenty out there still to jam in my ears. Best thing I've heard since I left is the brilliant new Trust Company CD. Delicious!

Anyway, let's see what's happened while I was away...

Hey doods, sorry to say, but I'm back. :( Hope you enjoyed your vacation from me during my vacation from all that is horrid in life. :lol:;)

Anyway, let's see what's happened while I was away...

This happened while you were away: http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=26760