If AEROSMITH gets a new singer

heaven&hell

I've never been a fan of Aerosmith, but I know that Aerosmith fans will NOT accept a new singer no matter who it is. They better just change the name and move on

I've never been a fan of Aerosmith, but I know that Aerosmith fans will NOT accept a new singer no matter who it is. They better just change the name and move on

Backed !

There's only one man who can possibly fill those shoes.

And that man is... Wesley Willis.

• My Little Pony

End of search.

End of thread?

Big boots to fill, not necessarily vocally (although there is that uniqueish Tyler style) but certainly charisma wise.....I think Marty Fredricksen suggested Lenny Kravitz.

Thanks! I had forgotten about that man years ago and you go and dredge up those horrible nightmares again! Now "Rock n Roll McDonalds" is stuck in my head!!! :doh:

Thanks! I had forgotten about that man years ago and you go and dredge up those horrible nightmares again! Now "Rock n Roll McDonalds" is stuck in my head!!! :doh:

HOW ABOUT MICK JAGGER , HE IS AS UGLY AS OLD STEVEN !!! I kid because I care!!

This guys mouth makes Tylers look small.... And we all know how hard that has to be...

Nobody...please retire already, and go their separate ways.

Says it all for me. Top post!

Backed. I say nobody. Change the name and go on as a separate entity. Like Alter Bridge and Creed.

I see no problem keeping the Aerosmith name. There are other members in the band that put just as much time and effort into building the name Aerosmith. No reason they should stop because one member wishes not to be part of it anymore.

For me, the man for the job is Paul Colt. In the 80's he was with a band out of Florida called CRYER. Check out the song "Night On Fire"... http://www.myspace.com/cryermiami

I'm kind of against guys from tribute bands joining for one reason. I don't think they bring anything creative to the table. A member from a tribute act is happy enough just to play with a major band. Aerosmith could sure use a shot in the arm... so a singer with creativity might be just the spark they need. It's the song writing that has killed Aerosmith since the "Done With Mirrors" release. New blood would be a great thing for a stale band like Aerosmith.

Joe Perry,Tom Hamilton and company are no fools.

They know that using the name Aerosmith they will keep on selling million copies, with a new name they have no chances, 'cause Steven Tyler is the star of the band(obvious).

About the suggestions I read here.

Kelly Hansen is one of my favorite singer he is a real god, maybe he fit better with Foreigner, but He could do anything with his voice.

Jeff Keith could be a great substitute, but I like Tesla.

Joe Leste' is not bad, but not good enough for Aerosmith.

Taime Downe :blink: , c'mon get real look at this photo (don't do it if you are a Faster P. Fan, this pic speaks more than 1000 words) http://sunsetstripglamstreetrock.forumfree.it/?t=33542357

The guys from Draw the line and Cryer could be that man , sure they can sing a la Steven Tyler(good thing).

In Italy we have two bands from Rome Eurosmith and Big ones, this guy looks and sings like Tyler

I know with a so glorious american band It's better an american man.