Doing Something With My Life

Leykis101

Well guys, youve never met me, but since 1996 my life has been a whirlwind of prison, drugs, and violence, I had a promising future in baseball and broadcasting when I left high school, and I "got fucked" defending my family from gang bangers, as it was me that was prosecuted and sent to prison, nobody ever teaches you about how bad a felony fucks up your life!! Ive lost 4 high paying jobs after the discovery of my felony, cant own a weapon, vote(not that it matters) you are basically restricted from everything that can make you successfull, but after $1500 and 4 months, yesterday my felony and 1 class A misdemeanor or history, and I am officially enlisted in the US Air Force! I went directly from the prosecuters office to the AF recruiter, partly because they have very sophisticated electronics schooling, and the other part was so that fucking cunt has no way to fuck with my head anymore, what does phil say on this love? No More Head Trip!!!

Good luck buddy! Tom Cruise??? EVERYONE is taller than Tom Cruise.....maybe he should change his name to Tom Thumb!

Anyway seriously - glad to see all the shit sorting itself out.

Good for you turning your life around! For WANTING to make a better person of yourself. I spent 14 years in the Army. The Military isnt for everyone. If you can get past the basic training and the schooling its just like a normal job most of the time. Unless your a infantry man or something like that. ;)

But Ive seen many a person go into the military and come back changed. Or stay in and make a career of it. It WILL make you a better person if you let it. Make the most of all it has to offer.

Good Luck Brother!! :tumbsup:

Well guys, youve never met me, but since 1996 my life has been a whirlwind of prison, drugs, and violence, I had a promising future in baseball and broadcasting when I left high school, and I "got fucked" defending my family from gang bangers, as it was me that was prosecuted and sent to prison, nobody ever teaches you about how bad a felony fucks up your life!! Ive lost 4 high paying jobs after the discovery of my felony, cant own a weapon, vote(not that it matters) you are basically restricted from everything that can make you successfull, but after $1500 and 4 months, yesterday my felony and 1 class A misdemeanor or history, and I am officially enlisted in the US Air Force! I went directly from the prosecuters office to the AF recruiter, partly because they have very sophisticated electronics schooling, and the other part was so that fucking cunt has no way to fuck with my head anymore, what does phil say on this love? No More Head Trip!!!

Good luck Cody. Hopefully it leads to something better for your life which I'm sure it will.

Make sure one of your buddies DVR's the Sons of Anarchy's for you so you don't miss them. :headbanger: