WASP - The Last Command

WASP - The Last Command Favorite Song  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I forgot how great this album is after not having listened to it for years having it on cassette and recently purchased the CD so it's in my player quite a bit these days. So what's your favorite tune on this one?

Mine has to be Ballcrusher followed by Wild Child and The Last Command.

1985.jpg

I forgot how great this album is after not having listened to it for years having it on cassette and recently purchased the CD so it's in my player quite a bit these days. So what's your favorite tune on this one?

Mine has to be Ballcrusher followed by Wild Child and The Last Command.

1985.jpg

I'm sure I'll be in the minority, but my favorite has always been the title track "The Last Command" with "Blind In Texas" coming in a close second.

BYE-BYE-BYE BALLCRUSHER!

This is one of my all time favorite albums. Its so hard to pick a favorite but i went with Blind in Texas. The weakest link to this album is Fistful of Diamonds. That's the only track thst keeps this album from being a perfect release.

"Blind In Texas" is my fav followed closely by "Wild Child" but it's been years since I've played my cassette of this and this is one I need to upgrade to cd.

I had a bitch of a time finding the early WASP releases on the Capitol pressing believe it or not it is OOP on Capitol who would have thought. It has been re-released on other labels.

"Blind In Texas" is my fav followed closely by "Wild Child" but it's been years since I've played my cassette of this and this is one I need to upgrade to cd.

I had a bitch of a time finding the early WASP releases on the Capitol pressing believe it or not it is OOP on Capitol who would have thought. It has been re-released on other labels.

I have quite a few of those Snapper re-issues from a few years back, they are quite good, with loads of pix and extra tracks...

Blind In Texas for me. Always have enjoyed WASP, but this song is just sweet!

I have quite a few of those Snapper re-issues from a few years back, they are quite good, with loads of pix and extra tracks...

Blind In Texas for me. Always have enjoyed WASP, but this song is just sweet!

All of mine are the reissues except the S/T I have both a Capitol press and and the reissue (digipak). I agree the reissues sound great, except for a 2-on-1 (Headless Children and I forget the other album) I picked up that sounded like crap.

I love this cassette!

WILD CHILD, fer shure!

• 1 month later...

Not a big WASP fan, but "Ballcrusher" is a smokin' tune, and easily gets my vote. Truth be told, this album as a whole is a pretty solid slab of 80s metal, but for some reason it just never grabbed me. Then again, the same could be said for all of WASP's discography...

Great album!! I went with Wild Child followed by Cries In The Night.

:agree: