Steel Panther

Glen

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Steel Panther Fan Club

ladyboyband.jpg

I would wager, there's a strong possibility that they all have a penis......perhaps 2.

One in the usual place and one in between the eyes. ;)

Although I'd never buy it (because the disc I do own simply collects dust after the novelty wore off), I'm intrigued by what a Christmas single would sound like!

any chance of these guys releasing serious songs?

Why don't you just listen to 'Eyes of a panther' and 'Hell's on fire' on repeat then, you poser?

I was belting my head around the car to this at max volume again tonight and I am actually offended by the fact that if 'Fat girl' was called 'That girl' and was a cliche love story about meeting a girl in a bar this CD would be the toast of the town. But because it's not cliche after cliche it's frowned upon. Pussies. ;)

Why don't you just listen to 'Eyes of a panther' and 'Hell's on fire' on repeat then, you poser?

I was belting my head around the car to this at max volume again tonight and I am actually offended by the fact that if 'Fat girl' was called 'That girl' and was a cliche love story about meeting a girl in a bar this CD would be the toast of the town. But because it's not cliche after cliche it's frowned upon. Pussies. ;)

Sorry i have no idea what any of that is referring to...?

Sorry i have no idea what any of that is referring to...?

What do you mean? 'Eyes of a panther' and 'Hells' on fire' are surely not offensive to you, are they? They're close to the "normal" hard rock songs you guys crave, aren't they?

And what I mean by the other comment is that if the lyrics throughout the CD were more along the lines of 'That girl, I'm so in love with her again, That girl, lying in her arms in bed' or some dime-a-dozen cliche of the sort you'd be in love with the CD. Just ask yourself why you're such a whuss. Pussy.

PS. Hug me.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys heard the 'Sexy Santa' song yet? Another winner! :) I have a pretty awesome 6 song EP on my Ipod at the moment to accompany the CD.

I want your tits

I want pussy

Big Boobs

Sexy Santa

Final Fantasy

Don't Stop Believin'

You guys heard the 'Sexy Santa' song yet? Another winner! :) I have a pretty awesome 6 song EP on my Ipod at the moment to accompany the CD.

I want your tits

I want pussy

Big Boobs

Sexy Santa

Final Fantasy

Don't Stop Believin'

Ahrrrrrrr shit - totally missed this!!! DOH. Will be visiting itunes music store as soon as i get in.

PS that cover of Final Fantasy is f awesome!

Cheers

I want your tits

I want pussy

Big Boobs

Sexy Santa

Final Fantasy

Don't Stop Believin'

Ahrrrrrrr shit - totally missed this!!! DOH. Will be visiting itunes music store as soon as i get in.

Cheers

Cant f get it.......only available in the US! DOH.

Fantasy due on the 8th..........SS on 20th ?? i think.

B******s.

I want your tits

I want pussy

Big Boobs

Sexy Santa

Final Fantasy

Don't Stop Believin'

Cheers

Cant f get it.......only available in the US! DOH.

Fantasy due on the 8th..........SS on 20th ?? i think.

B******s.

I'll try to sneak a copy to you soon mate. I agree - 'Final fantasy' is a killer tune and really recorded to sound like their own song... minus awesome lyrics. :lol: The 'Don't stop believin' cover is awesome too.

• 1 month later...

Lil bump incase some of you dont always read the buy/sell section.

I have some Steel Panther shirts for sale. 20.00 includes S&H (3.00 more if you want delivery confirmation) in the USA! Cheap price! These are OFFICIAL shirts from the band, and not some bootleg crap. I have sizes L, and XL only.

Gorgeous shirts and a must see in person. I take paypal only.

SPShirts.jpg

SPSHIRT.jpg

I want your tits

I want pussy

Big Boobs

How do you get these songs on this side of the pond?

Finally heard Feel the Steel from start to finish and my new favorite song is the side splitting Shocker. That chorus delivery kills me every time along with my favorite line:

"You can spot a rookie who's been using the shocker

He walks around with a pinky that's brown"

Hilarious and an all out killer tune to boot!

I want your tits

I want pussy

Big Boobs

How do you get these songs on this side of the pond?

Finally heard Feel the Steel from start to finish and my new favorite song is the side splitting Shocker. That chorus delivery kills me every time along with my favorite line:

"You can spot a rookie who's been using the shocker

He walks around with a pinky that's brown"

Hilarious and an all out killer tune to boot!

'Big Boobs' is from the Metal Shop days and the other two are b-sides on new singles. Send me your email address and I'll see if I can get them to you soon. :)

• 2 months later...

just got back from the show in Brixton which was sold to capacity, and they were recording the show for a DVD release. I should probably be on it a few times as i was front row again.

Fucking mental gig. My ribs are bruised, thats when you know it was a good gig.

Support act was a bunch of strippers.

• 2 weeks later...

Just remembered this band... http://www.myspace.com/pinksteel

Interesteing twist to 80's metal. Kind of Steel Pantherish.