Steel Panther

Glen

Hilarious! I missed them last year in Vegas (conflicted with the Ray Romano/Kevin James tickets I already bought) but for my own selfish reasons I hope they aren't touring outside the country in late Sept so I can catch their Green Valley Resort show Friday Sept 25.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just the odd chorus, verse or backing vocal.

Same with all the other singers etc on here.

Starr sings on all of them, but he lets the other singers have a solo spot on each song they are on, of they just do backing vox.

thats what happened last time.

to be honest, they probably sold a good portion of them before today with the livenation presale.

most people probably bought them on Thurs.

Ok after severals spins, I have to say that the lyrics really sucks.

Ok the music is good (a few fillers but great album). But the lyrics are really stupid and idiot. Thanks god, it's in english so I can listen to it. But if english was my mother tongue I think that I can't stand those lyrics...

Ok after severals spins, I have to say that the lyrics really sucks.

Ok the music is good (a few fillers but great album). But the lyrics are really stupid and idiot. Thanks god, it's in english so I can listen to it. But if english was my mother tongue I think that I can't stand those lyrics...

Im English and theyre just fine mate :tumbsup:

esp 'I Want Your Tits'..........'i wanna squeeze them, f f f fondle them'

esp 'I Want Your Tits'..........'i wanna squeeze them, f f f fondle them'

Hahaha ! Yes now you talk international langage !

But seriously I really like the album but I found some lyrics idiots... But who cares, the music is great !

Talking about that song, a few people here asked me to send it to them, so I thought the easiest thing all round was to share it with anyone who wants it.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=...t_Your_Tits.MP3

The Panther is coming to Kansas City again in a month, I couldn't make the first show this summer, but I just bought tickets for the upcoming show, can't wait to see them should be a hell of a good time.

>> Not sure if this date has been posted yet, but official US release date is 6th Oct with it being available on iTunes on 29th Sept. <<

Yes, it was actually moved UP a month (original date being Nov. 3rd ... well, ORIGINAL date being June 9th, but ... yeah ... )

By Oct. 6th the album will be on it's THIRD single in the States.

>> Not sure if this date has been posted yet, but official US release date is 6th Oct with it being available on iTunes on 29th Sept. <<

Yes, it was actually moved UP a month (original date being Nov. 3rd ... well, ORIGINAL date being June 9th, but ... yeah ... )

By Oct. 6th the album will be on it's THIRD single in the States.

I think Steel Panther are supporting ZZTop at Wembley and Wolverhampton!

Yes, Satchel and Stix both wear wigs (although if you go and find old pics of Satchel during his days with WWIII, the hair was classic 80s hair).

Starrs hair is genuine, and but I have wondered about Lexxxi's.

I think its real though.

I just got back from a trip to Hollywood, and saw Steel Panther....what an awesome show they put on. Nothing quite like it that's for sure. Picked up the CD too, and had me in tears from laughter. Fantastic musicianship and I love the XXX lyrics. I'm at work now and am restraining myself from bursting out the chorus from 'Asian Hooker' lol.

These guys are HUGE in LA, and are going to get bigger, so prepare yourselves!

Oh, and Lexxi Foxx wears a wig too.......a crying shame as he looks fucking cool with that hair.

• 3 weeks later...

If you go onto itunes music store they have a 30 sec clip of 'I Want Pussy' - b-side to Community Property.

Sounds awesome!

Release date 13th Sept.