WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

Jimbo

I AM SICK OF READING CD REVIEWS AND POSTS WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS FOLLOWED BY AN EXCLAMATION POINT! SOMETIMES TWO EXCLAMATION POINTS!! THIS IS ANNOYING! SOME THINGS ARE FINE TO PUT IN CAPS, SUCH AS, "EVERYBODY RUN, THERE IS A KOMODO DRAGON LOOSE IN MY PANTS!" OTHER THINGS ARE DEFINITELY NOT APPROPRIATE, LIKE, "EXCUSE ME MADAM, BUT I BELIEVE YOUR NIPPLE IS SHOWING!"

IN SUMMARY, IF YOU USE ALL CAPS IT SHOULD ONLY BE BECAUSE:

1. YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN

2. YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE

3. YOU ARE A FREAKING MORON!

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

I AM SICK OF READING CD REVIEWS AND POSTS WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS FOLLOWED BY AN EXCLAMATION POINT! SOMETIMES TWO EXCLAMATION POINTS!! THIS IS ANNOYING! SOME THINGS ARE FINE TO PUT IN CAPS, SUCH AS, "EVERYBODY RUN, THERE IS A KIMONO DRAGON LOOSE IN MY PANTS!" OTHER THINGS ARE DEFINITELY NOT APPROPRIATE, LIKE, "EXCUSE ME MADAM, BUT I BELIEVE YOUR NIPPLE IS SHOWING!"

2. YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE

do you think thats worse than when people rite sentences without any punctuation at all which is like really ridiculous and they need to learn to put full stops and commas and shit in as its basics that you learn at skool though i do think people who use caps lock all the time are just trying to get their stupid argument across more than others but its very annoying and those people should go on a computer course before theyre allowed to interract with other humans

oh by the way i have like 10000 silver pressed discs have i mentioned that

I ALSO HAVE LIKE 10000 SILVER PRESSED DISCS BUT AS YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE BY MY ALL CAPS THAT MY COLLECTION IS MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!

YOU ARE IMPRESSED I KNOW!!!!

I AM SICK OF READING CD REVIEWS AND POSTS WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS FOLLOWED BY AN EXCLAMATION POINT! SOMETIMES TWO EXCLAMATION POINTS!! THIS IS ANNOYING! SOME THINGS ARE FINE TO PUT IN CAPS, SUCH AS, "EVERYBODY RUN, THERE IS A KIMONO DRAGON LOOSE IN MY PANTS!" OTHER THINGS ARE DEFINITELY NOT APPROPRIATE, LIKE, "EXCUSE ME MADAM, BUT I BELIEVE YOUR NIPPLE IS SHOWING!"

2. YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE

do you think thats worse than when people rite sentences without any punctuation at all which is like really ridiculous and they need to learn to put full stops and commas and shit in as its basics that you learn at skool though i do think people who use caps lock all the time are just trying to get their stupid argument across more than others but its very annoying and those people should go on a computer course before theyre allowed to interract with other humans

I'd take those people who don't use any punctuation than those putting on comments that starts off in English then quiza de los mas raros discos que exista la verdad tengo una copia no de tan buena calidad pero se deja escuchar que es lo que vale, Laurence es un Gran guitarrista esa es su virtud y estuvo antes en Stampede y despues con UFO y Grand Slam, ahora en esta su unica placa como solista es mas orientado al AOR que Hard Rock.

I'd take those people who don't use any punctuation than those putting on comments that starts off in English then quiza de los mas raros discos que exista la verdad tengo una copia no de tan buena calidad pero se deja escuchar que es lo que vale, Laurence es un Gran guitarrista esa es su virtud y estuvo antes en Stampede y despues con UFO y Grand Slam, ahora en esta su unica placa como solista es mas orientado al AOR que Hard Rock.

THAT IS SO ANNOYING! YOU ARE CORRECT! I AM EVEN MORE ANNOYED THAN YOU AS YOU CAN CERTAINLY SEE BY MY TYPING THIS RESPONSE IN ALL CAPS!! A PROPÓSITO, CREO QUE SU ENTRERROSCA ESTÁ DEMOSTRANDO!!

you all forgot the most annoying thing and that is when people not only post long pointless run on sentences with out any sort of punctuation or capitalization but also when they end it with the dreaded words PLEASE REPLY NOW OK i am done now

• 2023 Gold Donors

2. YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE

Riiiiiiico Suave ...

The 1 thing I h8 is when people use #'s and phonetic-babble 2 post their idiocy. Use proper spelling, dummies!

Favourite thread this year - lol. I agree with it all. Anyone who doesn't believe that people deserve to be hated is one of them.

+1

I :hammer: the +1 posters! Make a statement of some kind on why you agree rather than the +1!

I can take "PLEASE REPLY NOW OK" all day, but when someone finishes their post with "DISCUSS NOW!" my fuse blows up big time :hammer:

Why is that?

DISCUSS NOW!!

YES!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REPLY TO THE DISCUSS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :geoffadillos::guitbannana::headbanger::christmas::bananamac::fuckchops::spchewie::beerbang::bowdown::tumbsup::cartman::spvader::whistle::popcorn::banger::nyanya::unsure::spr2d2::screwy::hammer::banana::crying::spboba::baneed::crazy::loser::drink:

I can take "PLEASE REPLY NOW OK" all day, but when someone finishes their post with "DISCUSS NOW!" my fuse blows up big time :hammer:

There's a thread somewhere around here about that phrase but I'm not sure where.

+1

I :hammer: the +1 posters! Make a statement of some kind on why you agree rather than the +1!

+1

(C'mon, it had to be done...you were begging for it.)

+1

+1

+1

(you were begging for it, I agree)

+1

+1

+1

(you were begging for it, I agree)

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOUR INSIGHTFUL ASSESSMENT MISTER PLUS ONE AS YOU CAN TELL BY THE REPLY I AM LEAVING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AND I AM SOEXCITEDTHATIMAYFORGETTOHITTHESPACEBARBECAUSEINEEDTOGETTHISALLOUTOAPAKSHROAIUHA

DSFAAAAHHHH!!!!!

+1

PLEASEQUITREPLYINGNOW!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer: