NEED HELP FROM THE HH CREW

Which one would you rather see LIVE?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ALIAS and MALMSTEEN

But it would be better if all of them are in one festival. Imagine a jam between Malmsteen and Schenker.

And what could be more better if the festival will be here in our small city of Red Deer, AB!

Nelson was an easy choice (unless you're talking the "metal" Alias).

The second choice was tougher, I've seen 'em both and I think Malmsteen is a superior showman, but I still love Schenker's playing, in fact I have an autographed pic hanging in my office from a show a few years back in Philly. I think I'm leaning towards Malmsteen though...

Nelson over Alias (Not because I'm a fan of Nelson in particular) more people familiar with Nelson's material.

Schenker over Malmsteen (mainly because of Barden) For a festival I think Schenker's catalog is better suited. Malmsteen would be a cool club show.

Alias or Nelson? How 'bout Danger Danger? I'm begging you!!!!!!!

Not a huge fan of Nelson (although I love 3 or 4 songs off their 1st disc) but audience familiarity and the fact they released more than one disc makes me lean towards them.

Schenker vs Yng? Tough one but I'll take Yng.

Nelson and Yngwie

Yeah, to me that's the obvious answer.

Me, I would by 1000% prefer to see Alias over any of the other three bands, but a hell of a lot more people will know who Nelson are over Alias, and I also think a lot more people will be familiar with Yngwie over Schenker too.

My personal choice would be to see Alias four times and forget the other three. ;)

Nelson and Schenker hands down.

Nelson sold way more records than Alias on a great day and the first Nelson album had like 10 hit singles. The cd is freakin' amazing.

And Yngwie is good, but Schenker humiliates him. (I would lik to see Ripper sing some of those Yngwie classics though)

I've seen Nelson live a couple of times, once at a local county fair, and as part of Skrapp Metal at the MR concert. They have good stage presence and the chicks LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVV them! No hesitation about recommending them at all. Very wide and varied repertoire. Plus, sad as it is to say, most average people would be going "Alias who? Is that the hot chick that's an assassin or sumthin?"

Kinda torn on the Yngwie thing. From a technical standpoint I'd love to see him play, but his reputation as the world's most egotistical PRICK just has me disinterested in supporting him.

-Dan

yes Alias are back together and we are consdiering them but we have to choose between them and Nelson.

I have a feeling Nelson are a bigger band and would draw better.

Maybe I can find a spot for Alias somewhere else?

Danger Danger - they are definitely on the cards!!

Wow that's awesome! I can honestly say that Freddy Curci (Alias) has one of the BEST voices that I've ever heard. That self-titled album is one of the favorites in my collection. But yeah, I know what you mean, I think Nelson are more "popular".

Yngwie is a treat to see and with Ripper on vocals - hell yeah! Yngwie will always get a turn out.