Please allow me to introduce myself...

metalhead69

Hello fellow headbangers my name is Steve. I've checked out the HH site many times looking up bands & cd's & then decided to look at some of the posts on the message boards & came across the Lonnie/Carlos Hurricane cd scam & was so intrigued by it that I read the whole thing! Well needless to say after I was done reading it I was so pissed off I felt like I had been ripped off!! I was so impressed by how the members all banded together trying to get this little fucker that I decided to join the site/message boards. Anyway let me tell you a little about myself: I'm 39 years old (turn 40 in May) , divorced w/ 2 kids & live in Kansas. Got turned on to Kiss in the late 70's (thanks to an older female cousin) & the obsession with hard rock/metal began & is still going strong. My first record was Kiss - "Destroyer" & my first concert was Iron Maiden, Axe & Coney Hatch in 1983. Also got to see W.A.S.P., Metallica & Armored Saint in '84 & that show was fucking amazing!! I'm pretty much into all kinds of music:hard rock, heavy metal, old punk & hardcore, thrash, speed, death, some black metal & 50's, 60's & 70's classic rock. Also like some of the old outlaw country. Got to see both Johnny Cash & Waylon Jennings live before they died...simply amazing!! I also have tons of vinyl, cassettes, cd's & music videos & when I'm not obsessing over music I love to watch NFL football...I'm a die hard San Diego Chargers fan!!! Damn we almost made it........

Hello fellow headbangers my name is Steve. I've checked out the HH site many times looking up bands & cd's & then decided to look at some of the posts on the message boards & came across the Lonnie/Carlos Hurricane cd scam & was so intrigued by it that I read the whole thing! Well needless to say after I was done reading it I was so pissed off I felt like I had been ripped off!! I was so impressed by how the members all banded together trying to get this little fucker that I decided to join the site/message boards. Anyway let me tell you a little about myself: I'm 39 years old (turn 40 in May) , divorced w/ 2 kids & live in Kansas. Got turned on to Kiss in the late 70's (thanks to an older female cousin) & the obsession with hard rock/metal began & is still going strong. My first record was Kiss - "Destroyer" & my first concert was Iron Maiden, Axe & Coney Hatch in 1983. Also got to see W.A.S.P., Metallica & Armored Saint in '84 & that show was fucking amazing!! I'm pretty much into all kinds of music:hard rock, heavy metal, old punk & hardcore, thrash, speed, death, some black metal & 50's, 60's & 70's classic rock. Also like some of the old outlaw country. Got to see both Johnny Cash & Waylon Jennings live before they died...simply amazing!! I also have tons of vinyl, cassettes, cd's & music videos & when I'm not obsessing over music I love to watch NFL football...I'm a die hard San Diego Chargers fan!!! Damn we almost made it........

Welcome aboard Steve, even though you're a Charger fan I'll do my best to overlook that(diehard Bronco fan here) :lol: . I'm sure you'll fit in nice here not only do we talk about music often we also discuss sports quite a bit too. And you actually read that whole Lonnie thread? Wow that must of took weeks. :lol:

By the way would of loved to see that 'Tallica, Saint and WASP show. :banger:

Great to have you join in mate and goin' by your first post I reckon' you will be a great asset to the forums :tumbsup:

Stay around and spread some of your wisdom :drink:

Welcome aboard Steve, even though you're a Charger fan I'll do my best to overlook that(diehard Bronco fan here) :lol: . I'm sure you'll fit in nice here not only do we talk about music often we also discuss sports quite a bit too. And you actually read that whole Lonnie thread? Wow that must of took weeks. :lol:

By the way would of loved to see that 'Tallica, Saint and WASP show. :banger:

Welcome Steve! Don't let Wes' poor choice in football teams turn you off the site. Deep down, he is really just confused and mostly harmless. Oh and one more thing, San Diego Super Chargers! With the regular season record our boys had they did quite well getting as far as they did this year. As Charger fans have learned to say, there is always next year!

Metal greetings! Hope you stay awhile!

I'm a 30 year die hard Steeler fan but welcome to the site anyway. :P

Me too!!! No wait, I'm 40...

Welcome Steve. The inner circle here is pretty tight and we see people come and go, but once your in its a great place to be.

Btw: I saw Saint open for Metallica too on the Ride The Lightning tour, no WASP on the bill though. Can U Deliver, still one of the best songs and greatest opening riffs of all time.

Welcome Steve. The inner circle here is pretty tight and we see people come and go, but once your in its a great place to be.

Btw: I saw Saint open for Metallica too on the Ride The Lightning tour, no WASP on the bill though. Can U Deliver, still one of the best songs and greatest opening riffs of all time.

Saw the mighty Saint at Rocklahoma last year & they still kick ass!!! Bush's vocals were amazing...

Saw the mighty Saint at Rocklahoma last year & they still kick ass!!! Bush's vocals were amazing...

Can't imagine John's vocal being bad. Truly a vocalist in a land of singers.

Can't imagine John's vocal being bad. Truly a vocalist in a land of singers.

Backed! :beerbang: