Beautiful Sin-The Unexpected

Gaggle Of Cocks-Low Class Trendsetter

Choosing Death-Original Soundtrack

Cocaine Moustache-On The Mirror

Tankard- The Beauty And The Beer

Last Vegas-Bad Decisions

Assault F.Y.C.-Hate Fueled Sin

@ Hastings

Van Halen - Diver Down(Remaster) - $3.99 sealed and completes my Roth era collection

Kiss - Destroyer(Resurrected) - didn't have much interest in this but i have to say it does sound good and for $7.99 a good buy

Deep Purple(Remaster/30 Anniversary Edition)

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last of a Dyin' Breed

Bullet - Full Pull

@Best Buy

Fight - K5/The War of Words Demos

I had no intention of buying this but for $4.99 and getting 5 new songs I figured why the hell not.

Picked up Kiss-Sonic Boom 2cd+dvd brand new yesterday at a cd faif for £4! also snagged Love/Hate-Blaclkout In The Red Room for £1.50 :)

:omg:

Really need to get my hands on that one. How on earth did you get it for £1.50???

Some more pawn shop finds:

Riot - Thundersteel

Don Johnson - Let It Roll

Rhino Bucket - Get Used To It

Rush - 2112

Gilby Clarke - Pawn Shop Guitars

Riot - Thundersteel

Awesome!

Is it? Good! It's my first Riot purchase so the album is an introduction to them for me.

Riot - Thundersteel

Awesome!

Is it? Good! It's my first Riot purchase so the album is an introduction to them for me.

Good album. Although I don't rate it as highly as a lot of others seem to, it does have my 2 favourite Riot songs, the title track, which is fantastic, and the slightly weaker (but still great) 'On Wings Of Eagles'. A few fillers, but still easily the best Riot album for me.

Riot - Thundersteel

Awesome!

Good album. Although I don't rate it as highly as a lot of others seem to, it does have my 2 favourite Riot songs, the title track, which is fantastic, and the slightly weaker (but still great) 'On Wings Of Eagles'. A few fillers, but still easily the best Riot album for me.

I got about half way through it this am on the way to work, I'm really liking it so far.

Iona - Journey into the Morn

The big Skip - Temple of my Love

Transcendence - The Way it could be ...

Riot - Thundersteel

Awesome!

I got about half way through it this am on the way to work, I'm really liking it so far.

Glad you like it and if you like Thundersteel you will like the last one Immortal Soul and maybe even the other Tony Moore fronted disc Priveledge of Power although it's pretty experimental. Some fans love the Judas Priest style of the Thundersteel lineup where others prefer the pre-NWOBHM style of the Guy Speranza years with Rock City, Narita and Fire Down Under. I like both and the Rhett Forester albums and even love the later Mike Dimeo years that had more of a heavier Rainbow vibe. I'd say if you plan to investigate Riot further to check out samples on youtube of each album/era before buying as they are all different from one another.

Bowling for Soup ~ Great Burrito Extortion Case

Bowling For Soup ~ Fishin' For Woos

We Came as Romans ~ Understanding What We've Grown

Of Mice & Men ~ Flood

For All Those Sleeping ~ Cross Your Fingers

Lit ~ View from the Bottom

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ~ Am I the Enemy?

Index Case ~ Index Case

And, all under $2.00:

Michael Bolton ~ Soul Provider

Michael Bolton ~ Hunger

A Cursive Memory ~ Changes

Drop Dead, Gorgeous ~ Hot N' Heavy

Drop Dead, Gorgeous ~ In Vogue

Drop Dead, Gorgeous ~ Worse Than a Fairy Tale

Off By One ~ Off By One

Teddy Geiger ~ Underage Thinking

The Fully Down ~ Don't Get Lost in a Movement

Kiss - Monster

Dec Burke - Paradigms & Storylines

The Tubes - Genius Of America

The Tubes - What Do You Want From Live

The Godz - Power Rock Fom USA

Chasing Violets - Outside Heaven

• My Little Pony

Bowling for Soup ~ Great Burrito Extortion Case

Bowling For Soup ~ Fishin' For Woos

We Came as Romans ~ Understanding What We've Grown

Of Mice & Men ~ Flood

For All Those Sleeping ~ Cross Your Fingers

Lit ~ View from the Bottom

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ~ Am I the Enemy?

Index Case ~ Index Case

And, all under $2.00:

Michael Bolton ~ Soul Provider

Michael Bolton ~ Hunger

A Cursive Memory ~ Changes

Drop Dead, Gorgeous ~ Hot N' Heavy

Drop Dead, Gorgeous ~ In Vogue

Drop Dead, Gorgeous ~ Worse Than a Fairy Tale

Off By One ~ Off By One

Teddy Geiger ~ Underage Thinking

The Fully Down ~ Don't Get Lost in a Movement

Apart from Mr. Bolton I don't recognize a single artist. Who these is?

Picked up Kiss-Sonic Boom 2cd+dvd brand new yesterday at a cd faif for £4! also snagged Love/Hate-Blaclkout In The Red Room for £1.50 :)

Really need to get my hands on that one. How on earth did you get it for £1.50???

didnt see love/hate at first,it wasnt in the rock/metal section...found it misfiled under pop!! guy obviously didnt know em,which was great news for me :) and it was the original CBS 1990 release,the cd fairs come round every few months to where I live,best about it was that I was away with my wife and kids for the day and it just happened to be where we went,unintentional of course ;) least thats what the wife and kiddies though :)

didnt see love/hate at first,it wasnt in the rock/metal section...found it misfiled under pop!! guy obviously didnt know em,which was great news for me :) and it was the original CBS 1990 release,the cd fairs come round every few months to where I live,best about it was that I was away with my wife and kids for the day and it just happened to be where we went,unintentional of course ;) least thats what the wife and kiddies though :)

Nice!

Nice!

:agree:

Jillson - Deadly Girl (Retrospect)

Perennial - You're the Ones ... In my Dreams (Retrospect)

Buxx - Knickers down (Retrospect)