What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Wow, it was like Christmas in September today...postman brought in a carton of cds for me:

Blue Oyster Cult - Cultosaurus Erectus

Blue Oyster Cult - Tyranny And Mutation (Remaster)

Blue Oyster Cult - Spectres

Manowar - Hell On Wheels (Live)

Rainbow - Bent Out Of Shape

W.A.S.P. - Still Not Black Enough

W.A.S.P. - K.F.D.

Tango Down - Identity Crisis

Loudness - Rockshocks

You got your TD before I did. I didnt think it shipped until next week.

Wow, it was like Christmas in September today...postman brought in a carton of cds for me:

W.A.S.P. - K.F.D.

Loudness - Rockshocks

I had no idea either. I'm sure yours will be arriving by pony express tomorrow. The riders usually water their horses near Rapid City, thus the delay. ;)

W.A.S.P. - K.F.D.

Loudness - Rockshocks

I had no idea either. I'm sure yours will be arriving by pony express tomorrow. The riders usually water their horses near Rapid City, thus the delay. ;)

Truth!

just ordered Winger - Demo Anthology after stumbling upon the unreleased songs on youtube last nite.

i had absolutely NO FREAKING IDEA this collection had been out for 5 years already, and I had written off winger after hearing the mediocre pull album.

this is the first cd i've bought this year...

just ordered Winger - Demo Anthology after stumbling upon the unreleased songs on youtube last nite.

i had absolutely NO FREAKING IDEA this collection had been out for 5 years already, and I had written off winger after hearing the mediocre pull album.

First: Some freaking good stuff on that release. Many bands would kill to release the songs Winger left unreleased.

Secondly: You call Pull mediocre?! I think it's one of the best (if not THE best) release from the Winger catalogue.

• My Little Pony

First: Some freaking good stuff on that release. Many bands would kill to release the songs Winger left unreleased.

Secondly: You call Pull mediocre?! I think it's one of the best (if not THE best) release from the Winger catalogue.

I've bought so many albums this year, I keep forgetting what I have. I'm pretty sure I bought Pull, too, but I haven't listened to it, yet. Anyway, I loved Winger's last two albums, despite the controversy of IV.

Got these for $1.99 each..

Robert Plant-Now And Zen

Love/Hate-I'm Not Happy

Love/Hate-Greatest & Latest

Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force-War To End All Wars

Yngwie Malmsteen-Collection

Bullet Boys-Greatest Hits

Crease-Vindication

Joey C. Jones And The Glory Hounds-Joey C. Jones And The Glory Hounds

Danger Kitty-Love Rocket (Single)

Pull is one of those albums which divides opinion. Some love it, some not. I'm in between - absolutely love a few songs off it, but there are some which don't work for me. Personally I prefer Karma

• My Little Pony

Pull is one of those albums which divides opinion. Some love it, some not. I'm in between - absolutely love a few songs off it, but there are some which don't work for me. Personally I prefer Karma

Karma was a solid release. "After All This Time" is one of my most played songs. What's happening in the Winger camp? It's about time for another offering.

Living Daylights - s/t

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq9USpxQax0&feature=related[/media]

Nice song! Never heard of the band though.

Karma was a solid release. "After All This Time" is one of my most played songs. What's happening in the Winger camp? It's about time for another offering.

Pull and Karma. The best releases from the Winger guys.

In the mail today (I think this completes my Hastings order haul):

W.A.S.P. - Babylon (listed as "used" but is actually new/sealed)

Dokken - From Conception Live 1981 (another listed as "used" but is new/sealed)

Loudness - Masters Of Loudness

Manowar - Louder Than Hell

In the mail today (I think this completes my Hastings order haul):

W.A.S.P. - Babylon (listed as "used" but is actually new/sealed)

Dokken - From Conception Live 1981 (another listed as "used" but is new/sealed)

Loudness - Masters Of Loudness

Manowar - Louder Than Hell

That Manowar is awesome!