Major Babe-age

T-BONE

Whoa.

At the risk of stealing Geoff's catch phrase:

NNNNNOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKSSSSSSS!!!!

:o omg......ummmm......hello........you forgot something....... :rolleyes:

Every young lady should suffer from bra alzhiemers (sp) :banana:

<_< key word.........'lady'.............in public....

Not a good idea to post nudie pics on the board, as some people here read the forum at work. Just a thought...... ;)

:o omg......ummmm......hello........you forgot something....... :rolleyes:

Every young lady should suffer from bra alzhiemers (sp) :banana:

<_< key word.........'lady'.............in public....

Sorry, I forgot about the lady thing...(feet shuffling and kicking the dirt :) )

Not a good idea to post nudie pics on the board, as some people here read the forum at work. Just a thought......  ;)

Nudie pics don't bother me as long as they're tasteful (no hardcore please). If it's a problem, just know not to read this particular thread at work...

-Dan

Not a good idea to post nudie pics on the board, as some people here read the forum at work. Just a thought......  ;)

Nudie pics don't bother me as long as they're tasteful (no hardcore please). If it's a problem, just know not to read this particular thread at work...

-Dan

Excellent... HAH.gif

I must say I thought the above pics were very tasteful. Left me very hungry... drool.gif

michelle_hunzicker

800x600_17.jpg

Most of you guys won't have seen this girl but she's on TV in Germany and Italy a lot. She definatly knows where her strong points lie :banana:

Yes ! Certainly a pretty Swiss girl !! :tits: I saw this show and I was surprised that her norks didn't fall out that dress !!

Too bad !! <_<:P

michelle_hunzicker

800x600_17.jpg

Most of you guys won't have seen this girl but she's on TV in Germany and Italy a lot. She definatly knows where her strong points lie :banana:

Yes ! Certainly a pretty Swiss girl !! :tits: I saw this show and I was surprised that her norks didn't fall out that dress !!

Too bad !! <_<:P

Are you sure it was the same show. ANY show i've seen her on she seems to have the same problem. :tits:

I believe this young lady has been creating a bit of a ruckus over in the UK and US because of an Aussie tourism add in which they use the word 'Bloody' (honestly, how sad are people?)... but she's also been creating a bit of a ruckus in my pants everytime I walk past a news agent:

lara-bingle-zoo-weekly12.jpg

spaceball.gif

0,10114,5125883,00.jpg

I believe this young lady has been creating a bit of a ruckus over in the UK and US because of an Aussie tourism add in which they use the word 'Bloody' (honestly, how sad are people?)... but she's also been creating a bit of a ruckus in my pants everytime I walk past a news agent:

lara-bingle-zoo-weekly12.jpg

spaceball.gif

0,10114,5125883,00.jpg

SCHWING!

Yes, I've seen this girl in Australia tourism ads here in the U.S. -- makes me want to jump on the first flight there!!

I rented the movie National Lampoons Adam & Eve. The movie was OK, but the girl who played Eve was SMOKIN HOT

Emmanuelle Chriqui

3b27b92564.jpg

Emmanuelle-Chriqui.jpg

Emmanuelle2.jpg

EmmanuellChr_Kambouris_6541535.jpg

5092607111470--ss.jpg

Emmanuelle1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmmm... now that's some niiiiiice norkin' there Geoff. Thanks for the "pick me up"

Anyone know how to get drool out of your keyboard?

Hey !! New Avatar, Pete ?!?! :P

Anyone know how to get drool out of your keyboard?

Hey !! New Avatar, Pete ?!?! :P

My new Mac has a built in cam, couldn't resist... :anon:

Those who know me would probably say our avatars have something in common in that both are pictures of a real arse. ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• A new Finnish 'Supergroup' made up of members of Children Of Bodom, Finntroll, My Grain, Nightwish & Wintersun. release their debut self titled album on May 10, which is a heady mix of groove inspired Melo death metal, with melodic choruses and some very fine musicianship and production. Another great metal album for 2024            
    • Unleash The Archers - Phanotoma New album released last week through Napalm Records which shows a band going from strength to strength over the course of their 6 releases. One of the best albums of the year by far.        
    • One to listen out for...I'll go in with an open mind even though the Tracy G doesn't exactly set my world alight...we'll see.
    • Doom and Gloom-Rolling Stones
    • This features Pete Newdeck, Mark Timson, Daemion Davis and Lukky S. More info: DKD Project is finally here. It's taken ten long years but, the brainchild of Daemion Davis is now a reality after the idea of inviting friends to join him to collaborate on songs came to him towards the end of 2023.   Hailing from Neston, UK, Daemion is a seasoned musician who has been playing guitar in bands since the early 90s. After playing extensively throughout Europe for five years from 2006 to 2011, family commitments made him take a step back from live playing and, while he continued writing his own songs, he focused on playing on other artist's releases. This meant that, every now and again, he got to lift a pick, strap his guitar on and put his mark on a song that he loves - the last release being the stunning reimagining of Michael Jackson's Billie Jean with vocalist Dan Byrne in 2021.   Influenced mainly by AOR and Melodic/Hard Rock, Daemion has vast musical tastes, but his roots, and passion, are deeply immersed within guitar oriented rock music.   Enlisting the expertise of Pete Newdeck on production and the mastering talents of Harry Hess, the resulting first track is a breath-taking 80s style melodic rock , guitar driven ballad that we know you will take to your hearts.   DKD PROJECT ARE: DAEMION DAVIS - All Guitars PETE NEWDECK- Drums & Bass MARK TIMSON - Keys LUKKY S - Vocals    
    • New album 'Jigsaw Sunset' out July 1st through XLR8 Records. Tracklisting: 1. Just Like This 2. Chasing Yesterday 3. Cross That Line 4. Hard to Pretend 5. Different Highways 6. Misunderstood 7. Sometimes I Forget 8. Frequent Flyer 9. Where The Sky Meets The Ocean 10. Trying Not To Look 11. The Weakest Man Alive 12. The World We Left Behind 13. Uncharted Territory 14. Until We Meet Again
    • I know it's a bigger band, but I don't think most people think of Dio when they think of Tracy G. First band that springs to mind for me is WWIII. And Mark Huff's stint in Quiet Riot was nothing to shout about.
    • Album out July 12th through Pride & Joy Music. Info: Dark Mile set out to create a sound that can certainly be described as melodic hard rock.  But there is a uniqueness to the sound that cannot be described as a copycat or sound alike.     Long time friends Tracy G (Dio), Paul Alfery (Walk The Walk) and Randy Oviedo (Streek) connected with Mark Huff (Quiet Riot) and respected what each of them had done musically in the past. All four have been involved in the hard rock music scene for years.  They felt that if they could draw on that experience, they could create a powerful and distinctive sound. Tracy G will be best known for his years with Ronnie James Dio. Mark Huff spent several years touring with Quiet Riot. Paul Alfery released the debut record for Walk the Walk and Randy Oviedo has been playing live as well as doing studio sessions since his days with Streek. Their debut record can be best described as big, loud and raucous. Crunchy guitars, thunderous bass and vocals that demand your attention. Catchy songs with an elevated level of musicianship. Ready to make their mark in the melodic hard rock market. The future looks bright for Dark Mile. Dark Mile are: Mark Huff (lead vocals), Tracy G. (guitars), Paul Alfery (guitar, keyboards), Randy Oviedo (bass)
    • Like that...well most of it...wonder why they never put lyrics to "This Life"? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.