Stefan

Confess - Haunters

Agree with most everything said so far. Huge production especially. Not sure on the direct comparisons to HCSS but I'm never good a comparing to other bands anyway.

Still loving the hell out of this , will probably end up my album of the year

So melodic and as for the production , this is how you produce a sleaze rock album

'Tis great, and really a very fine improvement on their debut album.

Love it,loved the debut also but this just hits home in all departments for me,so powerful with plenty of ommph(first half of disc) but also great melodics(from mainly the second half of the cd) glad this came today,postman was good to me...although he'll be better next Friday :D with so many new releases on the same day.

I am comfortable in saying that 'how could i let you go' has got to be my favourite ballad in the last 10 years

Absolutely sensational

Didn't get what everybody was excited about but persevered and now I do. Great disk.

Reminds me at times of the Catalano.

Didn't get what everybody was excited about but persevered and now I do. Great disk.

Reminds me at times of the Catalano.

Well that's an odd one. ;)

Great cd that seems to be getting neglected due to so many great frontiers releases...just thought id give it a wee bump :)

I need to revisit for sure.

I downloaded this today having enjoyed their debut and seeing all the positive comments. The production is great like everyone was saying. Haunters is worth getting but they lost some of the raw intensity that I liked about their first album.

AWESOME!!! ALBUM ...... Fave track...mmmmm..... at this moment it would have to be Talia, starts of sounding like a newretrosynthwave track and then, well take a listen and you'll see what i mean SUPERB STUFF.

I'm still loving it.

Really good disc.

I don't know if it's official. It doesn't look like it, but that Animal Attraction clip is one of the greatest videos of all time......of all time!

Shoot me down if you like but after the really great ballad this album loses its way imo.

Pretty average 2nd half

Shoot me down if you like but after the really great ballad this album loses its way imo.

Pretty average 2nd half

I wont die , eye to eye and Let the show go on all come after that ballad unless I am mistaken , and I love all three

I like it from start to finish pretty much , the only song I don't really like is the last one , which I think is a cover of some Swedish song

Pretty average 2nd half

I wont die , eye to eye and Let the show go on all come after that ballad unless I am mistaken , and I love all three

I like it from start to finish pretty much , the only song I don't really like is the last one , which I think is a cover of some Swedish song

Eye to eye is a cover too.

Very good disc. It's great when a band moves up a level after a debut. Too many drop off...