Geoff....

?

? = the square root of YxC+^&T

Wes is that you?

Geoff....

?

? = the square root of YxC+^&T

Wes is that you?

Yes, Wes Ses... it is. I was thinking how I could possibly turn 'it' and 'is' into words that looked like 'Yes', 'Wes' and 'Ses'... but omfg, I just couldn't do it.

Geoff,

How come many Brits leave this rain soaked, over priced, over taxed, crime ridden country to go to Australia?

Because Australia is the finest place a brother can live. Sisters too. And mums and dads... and cousins. Uncles and aunties too.

Hey Geoff:

Whatever happened to the Australian comedian Yahoo Serious, who starred in the classic "Young Einstein?" Is he dead?

Hey Geoff:

Whatever happened to the Australian comedian Yahoo Serious, who starred in the classic "Young Einstein?" Is he dead?

Probably, haven't you seen Road Warrior? It's a nuclear wasteland over there... It's basically Geoff, his wife, and their pets.... and a drink machine to make pink drinks.

Hey Geoff:

Probably, haven't you seen Road Warrior? It's a nuclear wasteland over there... It's basically Geoff, his wife, and their pets.... and a drink machine to make pink drinks.

Truth.

So obviously everyone else is wiped out, but before everyone became extinct I actually saw a TV special the other day with a feature on Yahoo Serious. Apparently he made about 3 movies (2 duds) and even a CD I think? I don't know, I didn't take too much notice but I have no idea what happened to him before the sparrows came.

Hey Geoff,

I heard through the grapevine that today is your favorite holiday. What holiday some may ask. Why, it's Picinic Day down under today. Happy Picnic Day Geoff. I got you something for the occasion.

willow-picnic-basket-151.jpg

By the way, I am hearing rumors of this guy being spotted all over the place there today.

brand.gif

Is it true Geoff?

Hey Geoff:

Truth.

So obviously everyone else is wiped out, but before everyone became extinct I actually saw a TV special the other day with a feature on Yahoo Serious. Apparently he made about 3 movies (2 duds) and even a CD I think? I don't know, I didn't take too much notice but I have no idea what happened to him before the sparrows came.

So is Crocodile Dundee not there anymore? :unsure:

Hey Geoff,

I heard through the grapevine that today is your favorite holiday. What holiday some may ask. Why, it's Picinic Day down under today. Happy Picnic Day Geoff. I got you something for the occasion.

willow-picnic-basket-151.jpg

By the way, I am hearing rumors of this guy being spotted all over the place there today.

brand.gif

Is it true Geoff?

Firstly, thank you Jason for your kind wishes. I made a toast to you at yesterday's family picnic. Laughter filled the air as we clashed glasses beneath the willow tree and I performed the annual striptease for my extended family. Jamie and I wrestled by the ant's nest, he was bitten by a fire ant and taken to hospital, Margerie got naked again and threw herself on the apple pie, and little Bobby Flynn sung us all a lunch time yodel as we ate devon sandwiches and platypus feet. It was beautiful. Just like it is every year.

As for Yogi, he was there... until the bear trap got him. Uncle Carter didn't take too well to having his picnic basket stolen because his wife, Margerie, had baked a special onion, potato, avacado, fish and lettuce lasagne. And Yogi the cheeky f*cker got it all to himself. So Uncle Carter set the trap and cleaned him up, carved him to peices and we ate Fried Yogi for dessert.

When is it national devon day ? :rofl2:

Each day I manage to survive another one is like an ode to Devon. Devon is to me what Jesus is to christians.

Hey Geoff:

Truth.

So is Crocodile Dundee not there anymore? :unsure:

Sorry mate, the sparrows got him. Pecked him to death, just like the rest of them.

Hey Geoff,

It's 98 fucking degrees here right now, will this heat wave ever let up?

Signed,

The Number 23

Yes, Number 23. In appoximately 3 months it will make it's way down here where I will love it like my own puppy, and care for it with all the love I have to give. Don't worry, sweet warmth, you have appreciation awaiting you when your nasty little unappreciated stint up there is through.

BTW, confirmed this morning. I will be getting a taste of that heat from Sunday this week!!!

Hey Geoff...Will you behave while you are in Texas?

If by behave you mean will I drink myself into a wasted state of self at every opportunity, I will.

Nah, I kid... I hope. I'd actually quite like to see as much of the place as I can, if opportunity arises.

Hey Geoff,

While in Texas will you get a chance to the awesomeness known as the City of Austin?(there's a great strip club there)

If that's where the wheels take me, my friend... or my guides if I have some. :(

Hey Geoff,

While in Texas will you get a chance to the awesomeness known as the City of Austin?(there's a great strip club there)

If that's where the wheels take me, my friend... or my guides if I have some. :(

To bad you couldn't get to Austin during the South by Southwest music festival they have every year.

Hey Geoff,

To bad you couldn't get to Austin during the South by Southwest music festival they have every year.

Is there lots of HH type music there? I was also thinking it was bad timing with the Rocklahoma thing... if it's only a 5 hour drive I would definitely have hit that up over the weekend if it had been on when I was there.

Hey Geoff,

Is there lots of HH type music there? I was also thinking it was bad timing with the Rocklahoma thing... if it's only a 5 hour drive I would definitely have hit that up over the weekend if it had been on when I was there.

From what I've read the SBSW festival has a little of every type of music but I've heard it's one hell of a party that lasts like a week or something.

Hey Geoff, I have to know. Have you seen the Widow's boobs yet?

Hey Geoff, I have to know. Have you seen the Widow's boobs yet?

Yes - Have you???

I have...yes. They're so round. So firm. So....Fully packed. But the question was posed to the all knowing Geoff. :whistle: