Hey Geoff

JustJason

I have to admit I have no idea what marmite is. I've heard about it for years, but never had any idea what it is... and never been interested enough to ask. Is that the worldly equivilant of Vegemite? Or is it dark marmalade?

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geoff - Do they still have pink girly drinks in the future?

I'll take this one Geoff, no worries. ;)

Nick - as long as Geoff is alive there will be a market for them. :bananamac:

I can rest easy now....it's good to see Geoff will continue challenging the preconcieved image of masculinity! :P

I can rest easy now....it's good to see Geoff will continue challenging the preconcieved image of masculinity! :P

:agree: The term "fearless" comes to mind.

I was thinking nancy boy, but fearless works.

well, u got the middle name initial correct Geoff, J!!!!!!!

u r also a mindreader!!!!

I was thinking nancy boy, but fearless works.

I saw Nick's question last night and would have quickly replied if my computer at home wasn't the biggest, most frustrating and annoying peice of shit ever, ever invented... if it wasn't crawling with SHITNESS! But yeah, I was originally going to reply to Nick, making it quick and snappy, saying that no, there are no pink girly drinks left because I drunk them all.

Now I have to explain that there was a period there in 2008 where I'd raid homes and schoolgirls as they sat down for lunch, just stealing pink girly drinks from anywhere and everywhere. I became addicted and pink girly drinks were my world. They still are. I was the market for them. All men wanted them too, to be like me, and they turned homosexual because they thought that was automatically what happened when one drunk pink girly drinks. It only seems logical.

So I was left with all the girls in the world, who were already after me, but now they had no other alternative. I then made all pink girly drinks come to me straight from the manufacturer's hands. Eventually, between norks and pink, I drunk the world out of pink. There was no pink left anymore. Only sand, armadillos and elves. And love... And Pete's signature - the last hint of pink in the world - which proved itself invincible.

It was when I took pride in being a nancy boy that the world took off it's clothes and said, 'Hey, this is me.' And I said, 'Hmmm, nice norks.' And then pink flowed into my throat and love was made. Pink girly drinks made the world what it is today, where I am.

Geoff, how does your wife put up with you? Has she attempted to kick your butt out yet? ;)

Yes, many times. She has ball crushing techniques to keep me at bay. She greets me at the door each afternoon with a mousetrap, which she places over my mouth so I cannot speak to her. I also sleep in a cage at night. I am fed carrots, and on weekends I sometimes get a lettuce leaf... If I'm good. This is why I love love.

well, u got the middle name initial correct Geoff, J!!!!!!!

u r also a mindreader!!!!

Indeed I am, Jason... indeed I am.

Hey Geoff,

Will my new penis pump work this time?

It'll probably get you up to the 4 inches you were hoping for, but not much more than that. Sorry mate. :P

:lol: Jokes, I apologise for being such a malicious creep.

Geoff,

Scientists at the CSRIO have offered me the opportunity to have any superpower I want. What super power should I ask for?

Ask for the power to be super, like Geoff.

Hey Geoff,

Will my new penis pump work this time?

It'll probably get you up to the 4 inches you were hoping for, but not much more than that. Sorry mate. :P

:lol: Jokes, I apologise for being such a malicious creep.

Geoff,

Scientists at the CSRIO have offered me the opportunity to have any superpower I want. What super power should I ask for?

Ask for the power to be super, like Geoff.

Both good answers.

Geoff:

I have some more Australian questions if you don't mind...

Are all Australians born with an innate talent for crocodile wrestling, or does this ability solely belong to Steve Irwin?

Is Foster's REALLY Australian for "Beer?"

Is Kylie Minogue really as hot as she seems?

Geoff:

I have some more Australian questions if you don't mind...

Are all Australians born with an innate talent for crocodile wrestling, or does this ability solely belong to Steve Irwin?

Is Foster's REALLY Australian for "Beer?"

Is Kylie Minogue really as hot as she seems?

I taught Steve all he knows, but aside from the two of us and a couple of other guys I've taught... no, not everyone in Australia is a crocodile wrestler. I often eat the ones I wrestle raw... just to prove myself a man.

No, Fosters is not really Australian for 'Beer'. Fosters is Australian for 'urine'.

This may surprise some, but I don't rate Kylie Minogue. Yeah... just not into the whole package. Her sister, Danni is my pick of the two. She's had implants and has a very impressive rack, she's younger and IMO just better looking. But hey, that's just me.

Hope that helps. Keep 'em comin'.

I posted twice, or more to the point my computer at work is also a piece of shit... but either way, I'm deleting the evidence now.

Geoff - In the future I thought instead of wonky computers you would have chips implanted in your skull that would pick up your VERY THOUGHT WAVES and act upon them. So if say Blue Charvel had a chip in his head then you could simply think "Hey Pete I like the taste of devon". To which he would reply "What on Earth is devon???" I suppose the whole Heavy Harmonies site would be projected upon the inside of your retina!

So anyway how's that technology progressing then?

Geoff  - In the future I thought instead of wonky computers you would have chips implanted in your skull that would pick up your VERY THOUGHT WAVES and act upon them. So if say Blue Charvel had a chip in his head then you could simply think "Hey Pete I like the taste of devon". To which he would reply "What on Earth is devon???"  I suppose the whole Heavy Harmonies site would be projected upon the inside of your retina!

Wow, a network of HH thought waves... shouldn't require much bandwidth, you could probably go standard dial-up. ;)

>>>No, Fosters is not really Australian for 'Beer'. Fosters is Australian for 'urine'.

Okay, Geoff, then what IS Australian for "Beer?" Inquiring beer-drinking minds want to know. :)

>>>No, Fosters is not really Australian for 'Beer'. Fosters is Australian for 'urine'.

Okay, Geoff, then what IS Australian for "Beer?" Inquiring beer-drinking minds want to know. :)

Yeah, I know Dave would say Victoria Bitter, but what's your take on it?

I once had a beer from Australia called "Flying Dog Doggy-Style Pale Ale" (I swear I am not making that up.) Needless to say, with a name like that I HAD to try it... it was pretty damn good too. Better than Fosters any day.

Would THAT be Australian for Beer?

Hey Geoff,

My urine has a pink tint to it. Should I worry?

Signed

Pink Pee Pee

Where have you been with your .... ?!?!

:rofl2:

Well, unfortunately everyone's mind got overloaded with my "valuable, constant, drivelling, annoying, constant, repetitive, constant information" and everybody's head exploded. A sad day, but it was surely imminent when that technology hit the streets.

Hey Geoff...Why?

Because of Geoff.

Hey Geoff,

My urine has a pink tint to it. Should I worry?

Signed

Pink Pee Pee

Dear Pink Pee Pee

No. My best advice would be to take a flight to Fiji, install yourself into one of the beachside bars and ask the locals to use your penis as an instant "cock"tail producer. The kids will love it.

Love always,

Geoff

As Pete said, Dave would say VB is Australian for 'Beer', and so would a lot of Aussies. It's the cheapest one, but I personally am not down with that taste at all. Very un-Aussie, but hey, what do you expect? I drink pink cocktails.

No, my favourite Aussie beer is Tooheys Extra Dry. Very crisp and refreshing. From the tap, though, it's (1) Carlton Draught or (2) Tooheys New. They're the only 3 Aussie ones I drink :) And don't let anyone tell you that Crown Lagers are any good either. It's just VB in a fancy bottle, IMO. :)