Hey Geoff

JustJason

Hey Geoff,

Why won't it stop raining?

your cousin,

The real WES.

Because Eric Brittingham has not given the order yet. Be patient, dear cousin. The sun will shine again and tan your delicate porcelain skin.

I don't tan, I burn. :crying:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Geoff,

your cousin,

The real WES.

Because Eric Brittingham has not given the order yet. Be patient, dear cousin. The sun will shine again and tan your delicate porcelain skin.

I know, but how about we call crimson the new tan? Just for you, cousin... '07-style.

Hey Geoff,

your cousin,

The real WES.

I know, but how about we call crimson the new tan? Just for you, cousin... '07-style.

I'm whiter than chalk.

Hey Geoff,

your cousin,

The real WES.

I'm whiter than chalk.

I'm browner than cardboard.

Hey Geoff why have you not spoken words of wisdom to us since Sept 12th...

I've been busy in the studio, recording an album which could easily be called 'X's twin brother. This thing kicks ass man. You'll love it. :P

Dear Geoff,

I need to know. If I fart and it does not appear to smell, is that because the smell is in a different dimension, perhaps via a wormhole?

Love, Sweet Pickles

Good question, Sweet Pickles. If it does not smell, what is actually means is that you have suffered temporary failure of the polar flexus. The best thing to do is consult your physicist's physician.

At this same moment, however, in another dimension, your other self will have suffocated on his own fumes due to an internal explosion of his polar flexus. It will be too late for him to consult his physicist's physician.

Will It have the Same Great Musicianship and Songs as X? :blink:

I've been busy in the studio, recording an album which could easily be called 'X's twin brother. This thing kicks ass man. You'll love it. :P

Dear Geoff,

I need to know. If I fart and it does not appear to smell, is that because the smell is in a different dimension, perhaps via a wormhole?

Love, Sweet Pickles

Good question, Sweet Pickles. If it does not smell, what is actually means is that you have suffered temporary failure of the polar flexus. The best thing to do is consult your physicist's physician.

At this same moment, however, in another dimension, your other self will have suffocated on his own fumes due to an internal explosion of his polar flexus. It will be too late for him to consult his physicist's physician.

Nothing compares to X my brother.

Dear Geoff,

Love, Sweet Pickles

Nothing compares to X my brother.

:puke: thats what I thought...Thanks Pic...er...Pete.. :whistle:

Geoff, I see the Divinyls are reforming and doing another album and tour, but I could not help but wonder, after hearing that very raunchy track again "I Touch Myself", If you had anything to do with the writing of that song whilst standing naked infront of a mirror. :lol:

PLEASE REPLY NOW...

Geoff, I see the Divinyls are reforming and doing another album and tour, but I could not help but wonder, after hearing that very raunchy track again "I Touch Myself", If you had anything to do with the writing of that song whilst standing naked infront of a mirror. :lol:

PLEASE REPLY NOW...

Hi Dave, right you are mate. I did write that song after a steamy weekend away with myself. Just me, my hands (which, I guess, are still me) wax, and feathers. I probably put about 10kg of additional muscle in my biceps that weekend.

Geoff

Why do I never quite manage to get my "shit" together until maybe 15 minutes before bedtime???

When you awake each morning, put 'Get your shit together' by Danger Danger on the stereo at full volume, yell out 'WHOOOOOOOOOOO!' then say to your wife, 'Wow, this Ted guy sure knows that he's talking about!' The put your head in a sandbox before removing it 20 seconds later. Do a small shuffle with your feet, punch your fist to the air and yell 'WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' again.

Once you do this you'll get your "shit" together 15mins after you wake up and never be sad again.

As for 'X2'... yeah, the album is heavy as... just like the original. Seriously, you guys are going to find this CD 2dy4.

As for 'X2'... yeah, the album is heavy as... just like the original. Seriously, you guys are going to find this CD 2dy4.

I can't wait! I heard X2 is SO heavy that it made Vivian Campbell like metal again. :banger:

I can't wait! I heard X2 is SO heavy that it made Vivian Campbell like metal again. :banger:

That's impossible.

That's impossible.

Backed...no need to ask Geoff that question...We ALL know he'll never be Metal again..

frankly he couldn't handle it..the wanker..

Hey Geoff,

I don't have a question.

Signed,

Questionless

Dear Questionless,

Please find one immediately before you come back around these parts.

Hey Geoff,

I don't have a question.

Signed,

Questionless

Dear Questionless,

Sorry chap. No questions even in these parts. :nyanya:

Hey Geoff,

Do the peas actually get split in the split-pea soup?

Cousin Wes.

Yes, they do, Cousin Wes. A large man with a small chainsaw actually individually splits each pea before they're put into the soup. Seriously, look in a kitchen sometime. This happens everywhere.

Hey Geoff,

I don't have a question.

Signed,

Questionless

Dear Questionless,

Again, I demand a question.

Geoff I have an answer...Beer

Thank You.

Correct.

Hey Geoff,

I don't have a question.

Signed,

Questionless

Dear Questionless,

Thank You.

Correct.

Why do you need a question when you already know the answers?

Hey Geoff,

I don't have a question.

Signed,

Questionless

Dear Questionless,

Thank You.

Correct.

Why do you need a question when you already know the answers?

Good enough point. Accepted.

Hey Geoff,

Cousin Wes.

Yes, they do, Cousin Wes. A large man with a small chainsaw actually individually splits each pea before they're put into the soup. Seriously, look in a kitchen sometime. This happens everywhere.

That's amazing. :blink:

Hey Geoff,

Cousin Wes.

That's amazing. :blink:

... and true.

In other news, my fuckin twat sister, her idiot fuckin whorein husband and her passel of

5 children, are moving into a place not a block from me. as FF would say, May God have mercy on my soul.

You know what they say: "Good fences make good neighbors"...

...but if you don't have a fence, loud music will keep you from hearing them when they knock on the door. :beerbang:

Geoff Please answer the following......I turn polar bears white

and I will make you cry.

I make guys have to pee

and girls comb their hair.

I make celebrities look stupid

and normal people look like celebrities.

I turn pancakes brown

and make your champane bubble.

If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.

If you look at me, you'll pop.

Can you guess the riddle?