Hey Geoff

JustJason

In other news, my fuckin twat sister, her idiot fuckin whorein husband and her passel of

5 children, are moving into a place not a block from me. as FF would say, May God have mercy on my soul.

You know what they say: "Good fences make good neighbors"...

...but if you don't have a fence, loud music will keep you from hearing them when they knock on the door. :beerbang:

Geoff Please answer the following......I turn polar bears white

and I will make you cry.

I make guys have to pee

and girls comb their hair.

I make celebrities look stupid

and normal people look like celebrities.

I turn pancakes brown

and make your champane bubble.

If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.

If you look at me, you'll pop.

Can you guess the riddle?

Is the answer Eric Brittingham?

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news, my fuckin twat sister, her idiot fuckin whorein husband and her passel of

5 children, are moving into a place not a block from me. as FF would say, May God have mercy on my soul.

...but if you don't have a fence, loud music will keep you from hearing them when they knock on the door. :beerbang:

and I will make you cry.

I make guys have to pee

I turn pancakes brown

Although that would be correct in most cases, I believe this time he is talking about me, and my time as a cup of washing detergent.

I went threw a bit of a "phase" a few years ago, thought it'd be "neat" to turn myself into a cup of washing detergent for a few weeks. And well, the above is what happened during those few weeks. Props to Eric for tracking down the details of my adventures through this era.

and I will make you cry.

I make guys have to pee

I turn pancakes brown

Although that would be correct in most cases, I believe this time he is talking about me, and my time as a cup of washing detergent.

I went threw a bit of a "phase" a few years ago, thought it'd be "neat" to turn myself into a cup of washing detergent for a few weeks. And well, the above is what happened during those few weeks. Props to Eric for tracking down the details of my adventures through this era.

Geoff you are truely amazing...a site to behold... :geoffadillos:

I went threw a phase??? Did I seriously write that? Menospeaktheenglish?

No you don't, you speak Aussie - please don't get the 2 confused ever again. The bloody cheek!!

I went threw a phase??? Did I seriously write that? Menospeaktheenglish?

No you don't, you speak Aussie - please don't get the 2 confused ever again. The bloody cheek!!

Australian is the only way to use the language properly. All other forms end up sounding... well... foreign. We should give lessons on it's proper use. Though that South African accent sure does kick ass.

Okay Geoff I am in a bit of a jam. I need your wisdom. My wife and I's 14th anniversary is on Monday. I need to know what I should plan for the this special event. Usually we go out for supper and a movie. I want to "shake things up" a bit this year. Give me some ideas.

Okay Geoff I am in a bit of a jam. I need your wisdom. My wife and I's 14th anniversary is on Monday. I need to know what I should plan for the this special event. Usually we go out for supper and a movie. I want to "shake things up" a bit this year. Give me some ideas.

Okay Chad, here we go:

Buy her a batch of 14 Dahlias. Play to her a stirring rendtition of Enuff Z' Nuff's 'I could never be without you' on a piano before handing over an inscripted ivory sculpture of a heart with both your names engraved. Or maybe a nice gold necklace with an ivory pendant.

Do all this on a nice river cruise or something.

PS. If you need my presence to "sex up" the evening or something, be sure to let me know.

And btw, congrats mate.

• 9 months later...
Hey Geoff,

Will the Sun Rise? I need to know.

Nah, Jesus is going to eat it tonight. 'Cause he hates you. Sorry cousin. :(

Hey Geoff,

Will the Sun Rise? I need to know.

Nah, Jesus is going to eat it tonight. 'Cause he hates you. Sorry cousin. :(

I don't like your answers, I think I'll ask someone else. :unsure:

Sorry mate, I tell it how it is. You know I wouldn't lie to you and that's why you come to me for answers.

Geoff Do turtles have many rooms in their shells?

Yep, just enough room to share a cup of tea with close friends.

What`s going to happen in Home And Away? :lol:

Martha and Jack get married in hospital gardens and then Martha dies (possibly, she's almost dead in hospital bed).

Rebecca does a runner on Tony and the wedding is OFF! He flees town too as she is gone.

Roman's daughter is kidnapped and left to drown with the christian kid in the middle of the ocean. They end up on a deserted island and only Roman can same them now. :lol: Very 'Lost'-ish.

Kirsty and Miles' romance has begun.

Geoff why does sour cream have an expiration date?

Because of nachos.

How, you ask? I'll tell you how.

Because no one cares about sour cream. Do what you want with it and no one's going to bat an eyelid... UNTIL! Nachos get involved. Once sour cream becomes a threat to how good nachos taste, that's when it's no longer of any use to anyone. And that's it's expiration date.

Fact.

Hey Geoff,

I had some Italian Nachos yesterday. Have you ever tried those before?

No. No, I've not. I knew of no such thing. Were there meatballs and spaghetti in them?

Hey Geoff:

I asked Eric Brittingham this question earlier today but he never got back to me.

Let's say you have 100 odds and ends on shelves in your living room. Then there's an earthquake and 99 of them fall on the floor. Is the one left up on the shelf an odd, or an end?

Hey Geoff,

No. No, I've not. I knew of no such thing. Were there meatballs and spaghetti in them?

Marinara instead of Salsa, motzarella cheese, pepperonis, italian sausage, peperchini peppers, nacho chips.

Hey Geoff,

Marinara instead of Salsa, motzarella cheese, pepperonis, italian sausage, peperchini peppers, nacho chips.

Hey Geoff:

Don't Italian nachos sound totally kick-ass? Wow. Now I'm all hungry.

Hey Geoff,

Hey Geoff:

Don't Italian nachos sound totally kick-ass? Wow. Now I'm all hungry.

They ruled. :beerbang:

Hey Geoff:

I asked Eric Brittingham this question earlier today but he never got back to me.

Let's say you have 100 odds and ends on shelves in your living room. Then there's an earthquake and 99 of them fall on the floor. Is the one left up on the shelf an odd, or an end?

It's neither. It's a polar bear. Polar bears are damn hard to move, my good man.