Hey Geoff

JustJason

>>>This may surprise some, but I don't rate Kylie Minogue. Yeah... just not into the whole package. Her sister, Danni is my pick of the two. She's had implants and has a very impressive rack, she's younger and IMO just better looking. But hey, that's just me.

This Yankee was not even aware that Kylie HAD a sister. Could you possibly enlighten us with some photographic evidence of her hotness?

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>>No, Fosters is not really Australian for 'Beer'. Fosters is Australian for 'urine'.

Okay, Geoff, then what IS Australian for "Beer?" Inquiring beer-drinking minds want to know. :)

The word for beer here in South Australia is 'Coopers'.

Coopers is very nice too. We don't get much up here, but definately a nice drop.

>>>This may surprise some, but I don't rate Kylie Minogue. Yeah... just not into the whole package. Her sister, Danni is my pick of the two. She's had implants and has a very impressive rack, she's younger and IMO just better looking. But hey, that's just me.

This Yankee was not even aware that Kylie HAD a sister. Could you possibly enlighten us with some photographic evidence of her hotness?

Gladly.

dm6.jpg

dm14.jpg

dm18.jpg

dm13.jpg

dm5.jpg

dm8.jpg

Sorry I got a little carried away, but I quite enjoyed that assigment. Yeah, IMO 100 times better than Kylie. :)

Sorry mate... just want to check that you're 100% clear on what I'm trying to get accross here (man I love this job):

walldannii9.jpg

walldannii14.jpg

walldannii10.jpg

016.jpg

walldannii8.jpg

oops, close with the J, but no Jason!!!!! heheheh

one more mindreading guess, then 3 strikes to u my friend!!!!

oops, close with the J, but no Jason!!!!!  heheheh

one more mindreading guess, then 3 strikes to u my friend!!!!

How silly of me, I meant to say Jared.

(NOTE: if that is wrong, I meant to say Jacob or Jake)

Halle-LOO-Jah Brutha Geoff

I have seen the light and its name is Danni!

I shall spread her word here in the states

And I shall sing her praises forever more!

Amen!

:agree::agree::agree: WOW!!!!!!

Hey Geoff......my nu-metal guru.......I just heard a song.....and I have heard it before......but I have no idea who it is.....but it's nu-ish metal....like.

As it's going into the chorus it goes "And I just want you to knowwwwwwww".......and it's really a pretty song......

What is it??? :blink:

Hey Geoff:

Is it just me or does Danni Minogue look kinda like a young Tanya Roberts ("Sheena," "A View To A Kill")? I mean that in the best possible way of course...cuz the "Sheena" movie was VERY instrumental in my shift from boyhood to pervy teenager-hood ;)

Hey Geoff......my nu-metal guru.......I just heard a song.....and I have heard it before......but I have no idea who it is.....but it's nu-ish metal....like.

As it's going into the chorus it goes "And I just want you to knowwwwwwww".......and it's really a pretty song......

Hoobastank~The Reason......maybe?

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You the BOMB, baby!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!! Was gonna totally drive me nuts....crazy go nuts!!!! :crazy:

Hey Jay... you know how you just stepped in front of that lamp, consequently casting a dull shadow upon me... yeah, well thanks for that. That was the limelight and it was aimed at me. At least it was, before you came along with your vast musical knowledge. Just 'cause I'm crying, weeping like a small child without candy... no, doesn't mean I'm crushed or anything. Just 'cause my shattered heart is spread evenly across the floor and being cast across the room by the ceiling fan... yeah, no, doesn't mean I'm affected at all. :crying:

(BTW, I knew the song but probably couldn't have guessed it right then off the top of my head... thanks for the intervention, Jay. :tumbsup: )

Side note: I'm really not into this post at all, but I'm going to hit the 'Add reply' button anyway. My apologies.

Hey Jay... you know how you just stepped in front of that lamp, consequently casting a dull shadow upon me... yeah, well thanks for that. That was the limelight and it was aimed at me. At least it was, before you came along with your vast musical knowledge. Just 'cause I'm crying, weeping like a small child without candy... no, doesn't mean I'm crushed or anything. Just 'cause my shattered heart is spread evenly across the floor and being cast across the room by the ceiling fan... yeah, no, doesn't mean I'm affected at all. :crying:

(BTW, I knew the song but probably couldn't have guessed it right then off the top of my head... thanks for the intervention, Jay. :tumbsup: )

Side note: I'm really not into this post at all, but I'm going to hit the 'Add reply' button anyway. My apologies.

Only really came to mind because I received it in the mail today. Geoff, I am merely the court jester to your kingliness.

Hey Geoff:

Is it just me or does Danni Minogue look kinda like a young Tanya Roberts ("Sheena," "A View To A Kill")? I mean that in the best possible way of course...cuz the "Sheena" movie was VERY instrumental in my shift from boyhood to pervy teenager-hood  ;)

Sorry, not sure who she is and when I went to track down some pics of her on the net, my filter at work blocked them all. This leads me to believe that she is a very cheeky girl. Therefore, I like her already.

Geoff, I am merely the court jester to your kingliness.

As long as that is acknowledged I guess I can progress in life. *at this point I give my camel upon which I ride a slight slap and tickle on the buttocks, and we progress. Further beyond the realms of simple human folk*

Hey Geoff  :wub:

If a falling cat always lands on its feet and buttered toast always lands buttered side up, what happens if you strap a piece of toast - buttered side down - to it's back?

Hi Lisa, I've missed you. :wub:

Very important question. Luckily, I've tried this many times at home before.

When thrown from the top of the fridge, the kitten will first land on it's feet. At this point, the toast has not landed, so it is technically hovering above the ground, awaiting touchdown... like a plane, or a bird or a kite, or a toucan or a remote controlled airplane. So, at this point, the kitten will then roll onto it's back and the toast will touch the ground, buttered side up.

Afterwards, because the kitten it already on my buttered toast, I will eat them both.

(I'm sorry, kitty, I didn't mean it. I swear.)

solemates.jpg

Hey Geoff,

is the country Equatorial Guinea closer to the equator or to New Guinea?

Equatorial Guinea and the people who live there are closer to my heart than to either of those other options. In regards to the technical side of yuor question, it depends where you stand on the land as to where you are closer to. Clarish's 'Shack of shoes' is closer to the equator... Arkshaw's 'House of Love' is closer to New Guinea. All they need to know, is that my love will guide them to their preferred destination.

• 2 weeks later...

Geoff!

Living in the future how has your future self changed from your past self?

Plus ... Rolf Harris .... why? In the future has he been cloned to pour more misery upon us Brits?

Geoff!

Living in the future how has your future self changed from your past self?

Plus ... Rolf Harris .... why? In the future has he been cloned to pour more misery upon us Brits?

Well, my past self was very handsome, extremely, one might go as far as to say. My current/future self is somewhat of a sexual spectacle, ogled by woman, man, child, armadillo and elf. I have exceeded what humans once called "handsome", or "sexy". The word 'Geoff' has been introduced, to cover all descriptions of what you, living in today, would refer to as appealing.

Rolf has been taken care of. His beard sits alongside a moose head on my wall. I stroke both before I begin mathematics training each day.

Geoff, Are Pink Drinks Harmful?

Only if you choose to lace the drink with poison. Pink-coloured things are generally harmless and friendly if untampered with.

• 1 year later...