Hey Geoff

JustJason

Now you've done it.....It looked better when there was just one out there.

Just one boob?

2 - Believe me!!!

I don't know.... :unsure::blink:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sheesh......take a couple pix, mail one out, and chaos ensues.

Sorry, I promised Jez I wouldn't tell. Sorry Jez. Sorry Widow.

Legend. In. His. Own. Mind.

Complete. Bull. Shit. Of. The. Highest. Order.

Thank you, Jez. It's nice to see someone stick up for me.

Thank you, Jez. It's nice to see someone stick up for me.

You are very welcome my Antipodean Wombat friend!

Hey Geoff,

When it comes to breasts is more than a handful a waste?

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::baneed:

Is an octopus an emu?

Is a rectangle a circle in disguise?

Do Toto suck?

Are attractive women attractive?

Does sex feel good?

These, my friend, would all have been more valid questions than your blasphemy.

If by waste you mean is more than a handful sweet precious flesh waiting only momentarily to be devoured while the rest of the breast is attended too, then yes... it is a waste.

Hey Geoff,

Do you think that Gay men should use the Female toilets? The reason I ask is because a Gay work colleague regularly makes jokes like "the only thrill I get these days is watching all you youngsters draining your fluid in the Mens Room"... I found this somewhat disturbing & has resulted in a couple of "dry runs" recently where nerves got the better of me.

Your advice would be invaluable.

Hey Geoff,

Do you think that Gay men should use the Female toilets? The reason I ask is because a Gay work colleague regularly makes jokes like "the only thrill I get these days is watching all you youngsters draining your fluid in the Mens Room"... I found this somewhat disturbing & has resulted in a couple of "dry runs" recently where nerves got the better of me.

I'm not Geoff but I would say yes.

Hey Geoff,

You're a little more succint than your wayward cousin, but your advice is equally as sound.

I will indeed add a tag-line to the bottom of the female toilet underneath the "FEMALE" sign, to read "AND GAYS". I'll let you know how that goes.

Hey Geoff,

You're a little more succint than your wayward cousin, but your advice is equally as sound.

I will indeed add a tag-line to the bottom of the female toilet underneath the "FEMALE" sign, to read "AND GAYS". I'll let you know how that goes.

I'm like those Magic Eight Balls that give you very short answers.

Hey Geoff,

Good question, Tim. Good question indeed.

In answer to this, I would have to say that I think gay men should have their toilet rights completely revoked. This will then give them something further to be proud of when they wish to participate in parades (after all, who does not wear their life's restrictions as a sign of pride?). It will assist them greatly in their pursuit in letting the world know their harships, and we can all agree that yes, life without a toilet would not be cool, and we can sympathise further with them.

Yours in deepest compassion,

Geoff

Hey Geoff:

Eric Brittingham and I need to know:

Does ya like hamburgers? Does ya? Does ya?

Hey Geoff:

Eric Brittingham and I need to know:

Does ya like hamburgers? Does ya? Does ya?

My word, does I like a hamburger or what!!! First night here in Melbourne, with room service and a thousand things to choose from the menu, I ate a Riverwalk Special Burger or something... some deluxe hamburger. It kicked my ass and would have filled me up for a week, if I wasn't a mole. Yeah, the Geoffster loves him his hamburgers.

Dear Geoff,

Please could you explain to me why there are so many threads on this Board complaining about people selling Boots? Vegascds I see mentioned a lot. "That Sam, he's always selling Boots" they say. To be honest I prefer standard flat shoes myself, but were I wanting to dress-up like Crocodile Dundee for an evening, or perhaps explore dressing in a more overly-homosexual manner, then I wouldn't hesitate to pick up a shiny pair of ankle-high boots. Why do people have a problem with this?

As ever, I will follow your - always sound & considered - advice without question.

Yours,

Tim (2).

Dear Geoff,

Please could you explain to me why there are so many threads on this Board complaining about people selling Boots? Vegascds I see mentioned a lot. "That Sam, he's always selling Boots" they say. To be honest I prefer standard flat shoes myself, but were I wanting to dress-up like Crocodile Dundee for an evening, or perhaps explore dressing in a more overly-homosexual manner, then I wouldn't hesitate to pick up a shiny pair of ankle-high boots. Why do people have a problem with this?

As ever, I will follow your - always sound & considered - advice without question.

Yours,

Tim (2).

Very interesting question, Tim. I think the answer to your question lies within the question. Like you, I think most people do prefer standard flat shoes. I kinda like to dress up for my man... uh, shit... I mean my wife, so I kinda like the boots too. I wear scrotum high ones generally. The ladiez seem to like those ones best. I think the problem that many people are faced with, is that a man in boots is really as good as it gets... the epitome of handsome. And when standard flat wearers are trying to compete for the affection of the female specie, they are often left empty handed (until they get home and find the moisturiser) as a boot wearer walks his lady home for some boot-riddled sex. Thus, anger is born.

Hey Geoff-How was the West Really Won?

Kingfisher East actually owned all the land until he bet a hitch hiker that for half of his land he could swallow a rattlesnake without dying. The hitch hiker, Camden West, said, 'Yeah, sounds cool buddy. What happens if I lose the bet?' There was an awkward silence. 'Uh, not really sure, bud,' said Kingfisher, and quickly grabbed a snake, swallowed it and died soon after... when he tripped on a rock and fell of a cliff. Camden was like, "yeah, so whatever" and named the other half of the land after his surname. True story.

With regards to another thread...

Geoff....with you living in the future has the end of the world happened 'round your way yet?

It certainly has, Nick. I'm still trying to strike a bargain with the sparrows, but it's not going to well. I might have to join you guys soon. Oh, uh... that's not to say you're all dead - pecked to death... or anything. Yeah... uh, you're all perfectly fine and living with candy and flowers and stuff. Yeah, seriously, nothing to worry about. Nothing at all.

Geoff....do you think Beige would make a good carpet for the stairs? ...I think not and neither does my wife, but a friend against all our advice went and bought one, and kind of regrets it now. What colour would you go for?

Geoff....do you think Beige would make a good carpet for the stairs? ...I think not and neither does my wife, but a friend against all our advice went and bought one, and kind of regrets it now. What colour would you go for?

Interesting question. I'd have gone with a salamander green, mixed with purple and lemon polka dots... on a striped turd-brown and highlighter pink canvas. That's what we decided on in our house and it's to die for.