Far Cry - S/T

Wild August - S/T

Cadillac Bratz - Fasten Your Seatbelt

Dammit! I want my Retrospect albums!!

Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming

Scorpions - Humanity-Hour 1

Charade - Charade

H.E.A.T - Address The Nation (90%)

IRON MAIDEN - The Number of The Beast (90%)

PEEPSHOW - Out For Blood (70%)

POISON - Look What The Cat Dragged In (85%)

PORCUPINE TREE - In Absentia (90%)

WILD ROSE - Half Past Midnight (80%)

Departure - all 3 albums ; the 2nd one is kind of nice.

is that 'Corporate Wheel'? If so, I love that album!

np

Destine - Illuminate

Halestorm - A Strange Case Of.......

Nah, it was actually 'Open your mind' which was the pick for me. 'Corporate Wheel' started off just as nice but kind of faded pretty quick.

np

Destine - Illuminate

Nah, it was actually 'Open your mind' which was the pick for me. 'Corporate Wheel' started off just as nice but kind of faded pretty quick.

Really? havent listened to that in an age, but kind of remember 'Giving Me A Reason' and 'Fallin From The Sky' being my fav tracks which are later on?

Will have to re-visit.

np

Destine - Illuminate

Really? havent listened to that in an age, but kind of remember 'Giving Me A Reason' and 'Fallin From The Sky' being my fav tracks which are later on?

Will have to re-visit.

'Listen to What I Say' is by far my favourite song from 'Corporate Wheel', an absolute killer tune. The title track is also very good.

np

Destine - Illuminate

Will have to re-visit.

'Listen to What I Say' is by far my favourite song from 'Corporate Wheel', an absolute killer tune. The title track is also very good.

Yeah, I'll revisit too, but 'Open your mind' sounded like the most complete CD to me. :)

Hollywood Burnouts - 'Excess all areas' ; has a couple of moments, but not many

The Veer Union - 'Divide the blackened sky' ; I have a feeling that when I listen to both their albums back to back I'll be really disappointed with the new one. The type of grungy modern hard rock which really does little for me to be totally honest - despite a few solid good songs.

The Veer Union - 'Divide the blackened sky' ; I have a feeling that when I listen to both their albums back to back I'll be really disappointed with the new one. The type of grungy modern hard rock which really does little for me to be totally honest - despite a few solid good songs.

Stick with it mate. Is slightly heavier (and the production is pretty raw) but it's consistent and there's hardly a weak track. I thought the last disc tailed-off a lot. This one just misses a big commercial stand-out track IMO...

Scorpions - Pure Instinct

Rush - Test For Echo

38 Special - Rock & Roll Strategy

Signal - Loud And Clear

So far today:

Fire With Fire - S/T

Gunner Sixx - Desire

Megaton Blonde - S/T

Mariah - Somewhere Between Heaven & Earth

Autograph - Thats the Stuff

Autograph - Loud and Clear

Danny Vaughn - Traveller

Joker - S/T

Joker - Cool Deal

CHILD'S PLAY - "Rat Race"

BRIAN JACK - "Promise Of Love"

BRIAN JACK - "Collage"

R.I.P. Brian... It really sucks. I had some really fun times hanging out with Brian at the beach every summer for years. Though I hadn't seen him much as of late it is still hard to believe he is no longer here... :beerbang:

Stick with it mate. Is slightly heavier (and the production is pretty raw) but it's consistent and there's hardly a weak track. I thought the last disc tailed-off a lot. This one just misses a big commercial stand-out track IMO...

I do agree it's very consistent and the quality of songs is pretty level. There are some good choruses but like you say, it's really missing those big commercial numbers the last one had. There was a filler for every killer on that last one, but the highlights, imo, were much more exciting.

Spinning;

Final Frontier - 'Freelight'