Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders" (2016)

Batman and Robin battle their four biggest foes - the Joker, Penguin, the Riddler and Catwoman - in a kitschy-cool animated homage to the classic '60s Batman TV series. Even cooler, three of the show's original cast members (Adam West, Burt Ward and Julie Newmar) reprise their roles, and the result is lots of goofy, tongue-in-cheek throwback fun. Viva nostalgia.

"Hatchet" (2007)

A group of Mardi Gras tourists take a "Haunted Swamp Tour" and get stranded in the Louisiana bayou, where they meet Victor Crowley... a legendary backwoods mutant who enjoys ripping people who intrude on "his" territory limb from limb. You can probably figure out the rest.

...an affectionate homage to '80s style slasher flicks ("Crowley" is played by Kane "Jason" Hodder and Robert "Freddy Krueger" England has a brief cameo), "Hatchet" is fast moving, frequently funny and doesn't skimp on the red stuff. Silly splatter fun.

• My Little Pony

Swiss Army Man

And??

is this the Radcliffe's latest movie ? yeah interested to hear what you think of it

I don't think I've even heard of this.

Swiss Army Man

And??

is this the Radcliffe's latest movie ? yeah interested to hear what you think of it

I don't think I've even heard of this.

Yes it is Daniel Radcliff and Paul Dano.

The film is filmed very nicely and the plot is eclectic enough to be enjoyable. The ending was sketchy, but overall watchable in a super hepster, funny hat, beard, shaved head kind of way. A perfect Portland movie.

SPOILER: never went into the how's so don't expect any explanation as to how Dano's character got shipwrecked or whether Dano's character is just plumb crazy or if Radcliff is truly a "Swiss Army Corpse"?

"Danny Says" (2016)

A profile of music-industry legend Danny Fields, the promoter/manager who championed off-the-wall acts like the MC5, the Doors, the Velvet Underground, and the Ramones. Lots of cool clips and interesting stories.

"Doctor Strange" (2016)

A brilliant but arrogant surgeon, seeking a cure for his seriously-injured hands, discovers his latent talent for magic and sorcery and is recruited into a secret order that defends the world from other-dimensional baddies.

Marvel Comics' Sorcerer Supreme makes his cinematic debut in an action packed flick with way-cool reality-bending special effects ala "Inception."

"Lady Battle Cop" (1990)

It's the near future and "Neo-Tokyo" has come under siege by a brutal new crime organization called "The Cartel." When a scientist and his fiancee get caught in a crossfire between gangs, he saves her life by turning her into a crime-fighting cyborg programmed to take back the city.

...this hilarious gender-swapped "RoboCop" variant from Japan barely makes a lick of sense, but its comic book style ultra-violence made it tons of fun to watch. Since the original "RoboCop" is my favorite movie of all time, I feel duty bound to check out any and all rip-offs like these.

The not-quite-English subtitles add another level of WTF-ness to this already bizarre film!

Guardians Of The Galaxy (the first one) after seeing the second one at the movies.

Held up pretty well.

Think I enjoyed it more than the first time I saw it.

No baby Groot though :(

Guarantee he will 'die' again so baby Groot comes back in the furture.

Idiocracy has been on TV lately, great satirical comedy that I've seen several times.

Manchester by the Sea - lots of family drama, with some touching moments, I liked it..

Tusk - a disturbing and sick movie that was hard to watch, I am not sure if Kevin Smith wanted to make a Human Centipede type of movie or something?

I've seen Idiocracy a few times, pretty funny show.

Tusk was possibly one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen.
watched it with my (older) kids and they still talk about it.

• My Little Pony

Role Models (2008)

I hadn't seen this one in a long minute. So funny. I forgot how good it was.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)

I also have seen this film in a very long time. It's a classic.

"The Secret Life Of Pets" (2016)

A pampered city pooch and his friends set out on an adventure through the mean streets of NYC in this fast & funny animated hit from the makers of "Despicable Me." This was a repeat viewing and it was still a hoot the second time around.

Took my wife to see Beauty & The Beast on sunday,it was ok I suppose although my wife loved it,which was what mattered.

Went with my wife & sons last night to see Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2,thought it was brilliant,just takes off from where the 1st flick left off and a lot more "humor" from Drax :)

"Cropsey" (2009)

There's an urban legend in Staten Island, New York about a crazed child killer who lives in the woods near an abandoned mental hospital. The kicker is, this legend may actually have basis in fact, as numerous Staten Island children have disappeared without a trace since the early '70s. In this intriguing documentary a local drifter is accused of the crimes and brought to trial more than 20 years after the fact. Absorbing stuff.

• My Little Pony

Unbreakable.

Knowing the ending it wasn't as amazing, but still a good movie.

Apparently it ties in to the now movie Split.

It does, but don't go into the film expecting the stories to crossover. It could ruin your viewing if you're preoccupied with finding all/any ties. M Night has now announced another film to tie into the series. I think it's about Mr. Glass.

Family Movie Night:

"Monster Trucks" (2017)

A subterranean creature is accidentally drawn to the surface during an oil drilling operation in the North Dakota boondocks. The critter soon befriends a local teen with a hunk-of-junk pickup, and the pair spends the rest of the flick on the run from oil-company creeps who want to destroy "Creech" and cover up the incident.

This family friendly action comedy was a massive box office failure earlier this year but my kids and I got a kick out of it. It's kinda like a gearhead version of "E.T.," with plenty of car crashin' mayhem. it's obviously not Shakespeare, but it is silly fun.

Parker with Jason Statham and Jennifer Lopez cos it was one of the 1st films that showed up in the list as included in Amazon Prime. Don't think it's one you're meant to take too seriously, a bit graphic in parts (for my standards anyway) but overall, perfect for a lazy evening if you fancy an action movie