Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Rings = why?

Behind the Mask The Rise of Leslie Vernon = Fun stuff worth a watch if you like a humorous look at some slasher films.

Also introduced the kids to Close Encounters of the Third Kind = Excellent and holds up well for coming out in 1977.

We also watched the Peanuts full length film and it is very well done. Great animation and a good story.

Deathgasm

OMG this was a tasty albeit campy as hell throw back to the good ole days of Demon and Pete Jackson's Dead Alive plus its all about a metal head. I know we spoke of it before but its finally at my library and on Hoopla so I watched it on the bus.

So I decided to watch this.

Fairly fun and silly movie.

Song during the credits was nice though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM4HIfRFq90

Skull Fist are great metal fun crackin' tunes

Went to the cinema for the first time in over four years. Quite the experience. Anyway, my wife wanted to see 'Baywatch.'

A couple of reasons why I didn't mind this idea at all;

Alexandra-Daddario-Sexy-2-thefappening.s

33ABA46B00000578-0-Kelly_Rohrbach_26_sho

f2becc74822e6ad9cb9a1060b2c66e13.jpg

Aside from this, though, it was pretty funny. Tacky at times, cheaply done... but good fun.

"Run For Cover" (1995)

A TV cameraman witnesses a murder and ends up getting tangled in a terrorist plot to bomb New York City landmarks in this poorly acted, ultra low budget action/suspense thriller from the director of "Class of Nuke'Em High." The flick features some cool NYC location shots and cameos by former New York Mayor Ed Koch, the Rev. Al Sharpton (!) and the late Adam West in a bit part as a senator...but even those aren't enough to save this flick from total Crap-Tacular status. Apparently this movie was originally released in 3-D; God only knows why!!

"Return To The Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt" (2003)

Adam West and Burt Ward reunite in this fun made-for-TV comedy that goes behind the scenes of the classic "Batman" TV series. In the present day, the former dynamic duo is invited to the opening of a classic-car museum exhibit, which includes a '60s Batmobile -- until it's promptly stolen. While the aging stars race around Hollywood trying to solve the theft, they reminisce about their wild and crazy days on the set of the "Batman" show, which are lovingly re-created in flashbacks. Some of their fellow cast members like Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether and Frank Gorshin also make return appearances throughout the movie. It's nice to see Adam and Burt back together again and everybody is clearly having a ball. This flick will bring back lots of memories for 60s Bat-Fans.

captainfantastic_670.jpg Really enjoyed this one. A good story. Ive always liked watching Viggo Mortensen movies.

Thought of watching this but I feel it might be too depressing, hate that

You'll be alright. It dabbles into some heavy stuff but all in all it skates around being too heavy or preachy. Reminded me of Mosquito Coast but without all the hyper obsessiveness and CF even incorporates some laughs.

The Wave a pretty impressive Norwegian disaster movie based on a rock-slide tsunami incident which destroyed the village of Tafjordon in 1934 and a similar incident nearby in 1905. Well worth a viewing (if you don't speak fluent Norwegian and don't mind subtitles in a movie of course)

The Wave a pretty impressive Norwegian disaster movie based on a rock-slide tsunami incident which destroyed the village of Tafjordon in 1934 and a similar incident nearby in 1905. Well worth a viewing (if you don't speak fluent Norwegian and don't mind subtitles in a movie of course)

interesting, maybe time for me to see another Norwegian flick..

about a year ago I sat through 3 parts of Dead Snow with Nazi zombies.....

I also saw Headhunters (2011), I remember it being good Norwegian flick

• My Little Pony

Dead Snow was awesome. Part 2 was insane!

You ever see Trollhunter? That's a pretty cool Norwegian film.

Dead Snow was awesome. Part 2 was insane!

You ever see Trollhunter? That's a pretty cool Norwegian film.

I'll look out for them.

"Critters 2: The Main Course" (1988)

The critters are back! A stash of dormant Krite eggs left behind from the first film hatches just in time for the town's annual Easter egg hunt, resulting in more monster munching mayhem. Fortunately the space bounty hunters from the first movie also return to help clean up the mess (again).

Honestly, none of the "Critters" films are especially great, but this one's probably the best of the lot, with more action, better creature effects and a bigger mean streak than the original.

"Critters 3" (1991)

The hairy alien eating machines hitch a ride on a vacationing family's camper, which brings them back "home" to a run down apartment building in the city. Once the Critters start munching on the building's residents the usual cartoonish monster chaos ensues.

If memory serves, this installment was released direct-to-video - it looks like its entire budget was around twenty-five bucks. Interestingly, the flick happens to star a young Leonardo DiCaprio, who looks like he was about sixteen at the time. I betcha he wishes he could strike this flick from his resume, haha... but everybody's gotta start someplace.

I was bored to tears long before this one ended but my 10 year old thought it was "hilarious," so we'll probably end up watching "Critters 4" to finish out the series before the weekend's done.

"Sexina: Popstar P.I." (2007)

small_19393.png

Extremely campy, low budget nonsense about a Britney Spears-style pop starlet by day who works as a leather-clad private eye by night, chasing down music-industry evil doers. Her investigation into a missing scientist leads to a plot by an evil record-company exec (Adam West!) to invent the first all-android boy band, which would (gasp!) eliminate the need for human pop performers altogether!

"Sexina" provided a few chuckles and the leading lady is quite the piece of eye candy, plus it's always fun to watch Adam West ham it up, but your mileage may vary depending on your tolerance for this sort of silliness.

"Critters 4" (1991)

A space pod containing the last two "Krite" eggs in existence is picked up by a salvage vessel 50 years in the future... and the crew makes the mistake of thawing them out. You can probably figure out the rest.

Slow moving, cheaper-than-usual DTV schlock that borrows liberally from "Aliens" and "Star Wars," this fourth and thankfully final installment is a tough slog. Skip it.

"Curse Of Chucky" (2013)

After the mysterious death of their mother, a handicapped woman and her dysfunctional relatives learn that their family has a long and unfortunate history with the infamous serial killer Charles Lee Ray, aka "Chucky."

I must admit, I had extremely low expectations for this reboot of the never ending "Child's Play" saga and I ended up pleasantly surprised. This one's got lotsa cool, creepy atmosphere and avoids the cheap humor that had become the series' trademark. This may be the best damn Chucky movie of 'em all.

Fathers day movie binge:

Kubo and the 2 Strings = this was real good. The animation is excellent and the story was nice.

The Goofy Movie = nostalgia piece for fathers day as both kids LOVED this one when they were littler. Still excellent and enjoyable by the clan.

X- Men Origins Wolverine = My daughter loves the superhero films lately and this one was OK. Intro of Deadpool and unless you watch the credits you'll miss the teaser.

Sully = Telling docu drama about the pilot that landed the airplane in the Hudson river and the ripping he got for doing it. Tom Hanks and Viggo Mortensen are a good team.