Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Watched some old B-flicks....FF would love them....

C.H.U.D (1984)

Maniac Cop 2 (1990)...got the other 2 in this series...not sure if I can handle 2 more..lol

Prison (1988)

Seen all of these :D "Maniac Cop 2" is my fave in that series, I do not recommend "3" tho, it's pretty weak.

It's been years since I saw "Prison" so I honestly remember very little about it. I know the director (Renny Harlin) went on to do "Die Hard 2" and "The Adventures of Ford Fairlane," for whatever that's worth. Big dumb shoot em ups were his specialty, he was kinda like the Michael Bay of the 80s.

...then he married Geena Davis, put her in a bazillion dollar pirate movie ("Cutthroat Island") that bombed bigtime, and the poor bastard has been stuck in Direct To Video Hell ever since. :rofl2:

Watched some old B-flicks....FF would love them....

C.H.U.D (1984)

Maniac Cop 2 (1990)...got the other 2 in this series...not sure if I can handle 2 more..lol

Prison (1988)

Seen all of these :D "Maniac Cop 2" is my fave in that series, I do not recommend "3" tho, it's pretty weak.

It's been years since I saw "Prison" so I honestly remember very little about it. I know the director (Renny Harlin) went on to do "Die Hard 2" and "The Adventures of Ford Fairlane," for whatever that's worth. Big dumb shoot em ups were his specialty, he was kinda like the Michael Bay of the 80s.

...then he married Geena Davis, put her in a bazillion dollar pirate movie ("Cutthroat Island") that bombed bigtime, and the poor bastard has been stuck in Direct To Video Hell ever since. :rofl2:

Prison was the best of the 3...not that that means much lol...

I'm partial to C.H.U.D. myself - lots of tongue in cheek humor ("Your guy has a camera. MY guy has a flame thrower!") and it had an impressive cast (John Heard, Daniel Stern, and a brief cameo by John Goodman, years before he was famous)!!

I'm partial to C.H.U.D. myself - lots of tongue in cheek humor ("Your guy has a camera. MY guy has a flame thrower!") and it had an impressive cast (John Heard, Daniel Stern, and a brief cameo by John Goodman, years before he was famous)!!

Yeah I recognized him, Prison had a very young King Aragorn from Lord of the Rings as the star....

"Cooties" (2014)

Contaminated cafeteria chicken nuggets (!) turn grade-schoolers into a horde flesh eating zombies, and a group of teachers trapped with them must find a way out of the building before they're next on the menu.

I'm almost burned out on the whole "zombie comedy" genre but this one was better than expected. In addition to an impressive cast that features Elijah Wood (!), Rainn Wilson, and Jorge ("LOST") Garcia, "Cooties" has a mean streak a mile wide, is funny as hell and doesn't skimp on the gore. Sick, action packed fun!

"The Adventures of Paula Peril" (2014)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qAXBvJGius

Retro-flavored "B" movie junk about a two-fisted girl reporter who tangles with mobsters and a murderous religious cult. Think Lois Lane meets Lara Croft, on a budget of about twenty bucks.

This indie B Movie was apparently cobbled together from three short films based on an obscure comic book series. It's fun watching cutie-pie "Paula" kicking bad-guy butt while wearing tight sweaters and high-heel boots, but the flick suffers from cheap sets, howlingly silly dialogue and community-theater level acting.

"Cooties" (2014)

Contaminated cafeteria chicken nuggets (!) turn grade-schoolers into a horde flesh eating zombies, and a group of teachers trapped with them must find a way out of the building before they're next on the menu.

I'm almost burned out on the whole "zombie comedy" genre but this one was better than expected. In addition to an impressive cast that features Elijah Wood (!), Rainn Wilson, and Jorge ("LOST") Garcia, "Cooties" has a mean streak a mile wide, is funny as hell and doesn't skimp on the gore. Sick, action packed fun!

Yes this one is on the watch list for certain.

For my daughters birthday yesterday we saw Kong Skull Island and it was bad ass.

Spoiler alert when you see watch the credits as the last 2 minutes after the credits is mind shattering! At least for fanboys like me.

"Alien Vs. Predator" (2004)

A research team investigates a newly discovered ancient pyramid beneath Antarctica (?) ...and discovers too late that they've stumbled into a Predator training ground, so they are now caught in the middle of the hunters' ongoing battle with the Aliens. Puny humans die, much xenomorph butt is kicked and lots of slime is spilled.

Paul W.S. Anderson's franchise-crossover monster mash spends waaaaaayyyy too much time on setup but once the two critters start beatin' the crap out of each other it's entertaining enough in a big, dumb sort of way. The "AvP" comic books were way better than either of the films, though.

Florence Foster Jenkins

I didn't think I'd enjoy this, but I did.

Hugh Grant plays himself throughout the film, but Meryl Streep is brilliant as the titular star ... the one thing that DID annoy me was the number of British actors playing Americans ... were there no Americans available at the time?

Anthropoid (2016) - well done WWII thriller based on the true story of the assassination of SS General Reinhard Heydrich...

Assassin's Creed (2016) - okay actioner but not something I would care to watch again...

Air (2015) - starring Norman Reedus in a futuristic end of the world flick...wait that sounds familiar...not a bad film...

• My Little Pony

Air (2015) - starring Norman Reedus in a futuristic end of the world flick...wait that sounds familiar...not a bad film...

Never heard of this. I'll have to check it out.

Kingsmen: The Secret Service.

I love this movie, it's really fucking awesome.

Homage to old Bond movies with lots of modern twists.

Great cast. Hope they make another

Yep, cool flick and much better than any of the Bond films!

We'll today's your lucky day, cause guess what?? They're making a second part!! :D

Might be a prequel I don't remember anymore but there's a new one coming

We'll today's your lucky day, cause guess what?? They're making a second part!! :D

Cool. I did enjoy this film and the kid who played the lead in this was the lead in Eddie the Eagle, which was excellent as well.

Brilliant,love this flick

• My Little Pony

Cop Car (2015) - decent little flick starring Kevin Bacon as a sheriff chasing after two 10 year olds who steal his car

I loved this film. So good!