Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Watched Contraband with Mark Wahlberg last night. Wound my partner up by moaning about the lack of 'moral' ending to the thing. Hahaha. It was a very stupid movie!

Saw Contraband a few years ago, remember it being an engaging crime drama and enjoying it, however don't remember the details of ending etc

Remember (2015) - with Christopher Plummer and Martin Landau. Nice movie, fans of movies like The Debt and Munich might enjoy this one

MASH - Goodbye, Farewell & Amen - just because it was on. Wrapped up the series pretty well, in hindsight not so sure about the Hawkeye mental issues bit.

The second half of the 10 Commandments,m again, because it was on. I'm not religious, but the stories are good to watch.

speaking of foreign cinema, a sad French criminal drama and sweet composition by Ennio Morricone!movie probably doesn't have the same effect now as it did 30 years ago, but music still does, nostalgie!Chi Mai - Ennio Morricone (Le Professionel with Jean Paul Belmondo)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzvhjoK0UHI

Ah that's a great classic!

Loving all the other suggestions too - plenty of viewing coming up for me!!!

"American Ultra" (2016)

A small town slacker (Jesse Eisenberg) is actually a top secret deep cover CIA operative - but he's so well programmed that he doesn't even know it, till a squad of assassins show up to erase him and his girlfriend (Kristen "Twilight" Stewart).

This flick was probably written on a 3x5 card but it's an entertainingly silly, ultra violent shoot'em up anyway.

"American Ultra" (2016)

A small town slacker (Jesse Eisenberg) is actually a top secret deep cover CIA operative - but he's so well programmed that he doesn't even know it, till a squad of assassins show up to erase him and his girlfriend (Kristen "Twilight" Stewart).

This flick was probably written on a 3x5 card but it's an entertainingly silly, ultra violent shoot'em up anyway.

Oh my I saw this and although I concur with the 3x5 card comment enjoyable is an overstatement for sure.

"American Ultra" (2016)

https://youtu.be/bLGFwkRx2HA

Oh my I saw this and although I concur with the 3x5 card comment enjoyable is an overstatement for sure.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, it was dumb as a box of rocks ... but compared to the kind of schlock I usually watch, "American Ultra" was practically "Masterpiece Theater." :)

"Doomed! The Untold Story of Roger Corman's The Fantastic Four" (2016)

In the early 1990s, WAY before Marvel Comics' characters were sure-fire box-office powerhouses, B-movie king Roger Corman's studio co-produced a low budget version of "The Fantastic Four." Fanboy anticipation was high for the flick but it was unceremoniously shelved just prior to release, leaving the stunned cast and crew high and dry. This entertaining documentary unravels the bizarre saga of this missing piece of Marvel movie history, which has still never officially seen the light of day - a victim of behind the scenes maneuvering between Marvel and the film's producers.

Monster Trucks with the kids cause we're all on a wee few days holidays :)

we'll all sit down tomorrow night and watch my new Star Wars Rogue One bluray :duel:

Then we're takin em to the cinema on tues to see Smurfs Lost Village...which is nice,,,for them :popcorn:

Jason Bourne (2016) - movie is ok, action spy stuff. I haven't seen all movies from Bourne series, but I think they are all similar. Nice car chase scene in Vegas here!

That made me realize that I need to find more Alicia Vikander movies.

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - a result of above Alicia Vikander realization, a fun flick.

Blake Livelys ass in the shark attack vehicle The Shallows.

Not bad all in all and if you like Blake seeing her in a bikini for an hour and a half is alright I recon and again a good amount of long lingering shots of her arse. So much so my wife commented.

"Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" (2016)

A prequel to "A New Hope" which tells the tale of the Rebel spy mission to infiltrate the Empire and steal the top-secret plans for the still-under-construction Death Star. Essentially, it's a good ol'fashioned shoot em up war movie ala "The Dirty Dozen," in Star Wars wrapping.

This old fanboy was very pleased by this kick-ass addition to the saga. Bring on "The Last Jedi!"