Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

Girl On A Train if you like SVU's in long form you will enjoy this if not avoid. I should have avoided this.

agree

Even if you like SVU's you should avoid it. This film sucked.

• My Little Pony

Baywatch (2017)

Holy shit! This film is hilarious!

Saw it again, last night. Friends hadn't seen it, and I figured the laughs would still be strong enough to warrant going once more. I was right. The film is outrageous.

Baywatch (2017)

Holy shit! This film is hilarious!

Saw it again, last night. Friends hadn't seen it, and I figured the laughs would still be strong enough to warrant going once more. I was right. The film is outrageous.

Damn, I need to see this. Also on the list: Chips!

Its my eldest sons birthday today so he wanted to see:

Pirates Of The Caribbean Salazars Revenge

Wasn't too bad,typical POTC flick,enjoyed the sharks :)

Girl On A Train if you like SVU's in long form you will enjoy this if not avoid. I should have avoided this.

Girl On A Train (US remake) was slow to develop, but it kept my attention all the way to the end...

Nocturnal Animals - nice drama with some suspenseful moments... directed by fashion designer Tom Ford.

Spent a bit of time flying so watched what was 'on tap'

Assassins Creed - not a gamer, so I doubt I really was going to be overawed by this. It was ok I guess.

Bridget Jonse's Baby - better than I thought it would be. I liked the first one, second was OK, this one tied it up pretty well.

Kill Command - kinda weird. Reminded me of the awesome Dog Soldiers on some levels. Not bad I guess.

Hands Of Stone - about the boxer Roberto Duran with DeNiro as his trainer. Pretty good actually.

Collateral Beauty - what a fucking sad movie. No idea why they make movies like this.

Girl On A Train (US remake) was slow to develop, but it kept my attention all the way to the end...

Nocturnal Animals - nice drama with some suspenseful moments... directed by fashion designer Tom Ford.

don't mind Girl On A Train, and I like Nocturnal Animals, pretty great movie

• My Little Pony

Because of my son, I was forced to watch The Transformers - Last Knight. Terrible.

Yeah... children are the worst. ;}

Because of my son, I was forced to watch The Transformers - Last Knight. Terrible.

Yeah... children are the worst. ;}

Probably only the first installment (and maybe the second) are watchable :D

Power Rangers = Quite watchable. Good action, nice and humorous dialogue, thoroughly enjoyed this.

John Wick Chapter 2 = Like the first, fun stuff. I really enjoy the whole underworld of hit people theme. Like National Treasure but for hit people.

"Omega Cop" (1990)

Zero budget action schlock starring martial artist Ron Marchini as the only police officer left in a post-apocalyptic "city" (which looks like a deserted suburban industrial park on a Sunday afternoon). He protects a couple of girls with bad '80s hair from a gang of slave traders and kicks ass on an endless stream of random mulleted dudes who look like WWE rejects. Yup, that's it. This flick has no production values, no plot, no story, no redeeming values whatsoever.

Followed by a sequel, "Karate Cop," which I shall make sure to avoid like the plague.

"Apocalypse Now Redux" (1979/2001)

Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever seen Francis Ford Coppola's sprawling Vietnam War epic - via the three-hour-and-fifteen-minute "director's cut" re-release, no less.

Martin Sheen is an Army captain on a top secret assignment to eliminate a former Special Forces colonel (Marlon Brando) who's taken over a portion of the Cambodian jungle and set himself up as a murderous Manson-type cult leader. The people he meets on his journey up river - and the atrocities he witnesses along the way - make up most of the story.

I've been told for years that this is one of the movies I need to see before I die, and now I see why. "A.N." is spooky, haunting, disturbing, beautifully photographed, and full of great performances and quotable bits. This 2001 extended version is at least a half hour longer than is really necessary but even so it's still great stuff.

"The Matador" (2005)

A contract killer teetering on the edge of burn out (Pierce Brosnan) meets a dorky salesman (Greg Kinnear) in a Mexican hotel bar, and the two men strike up an odd friendship ...which ends up with Pierce needing Greg's help to finish one last job.

A well written, funny twist on the "buddy comedy" formula, with great performances by the two leads. Brosnan is definitely having a ball playing the total opposite of his usual super-suave type.

Boss Baby = Fun and funny stuff. Me and the kids rather enjoyed this.

Hellboy II = Not as dark and broody as the first one, but still a fair film.

Semi Pro = Digging out a relic from Mr Ferrell. Funny and ridiculous and set in the 70's!

Boss Baby = Fun and funny stuff. Me and the kids rather enjoyed this.

Hellboy II = Not as dark and broody as the first one, but still a fair film.

Semi Pro = Digging out a relic from Mr Ferrell. Funny and ridiculous and set in the 70's!

''I like to smoke when I drink'' ;-) gotta love Will Arnett in this one