Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Batman and Bill" (2017)

Artist Bob Kane was credited as the sole creator of Batman for more than 50 years. However, writer Bill Finger had just as much - if not more - input into the character's initial development and wrote most of the early Batman comic scripts. Sadly, until recently his contributions were mostly forgotten by all but the most hardcore comic book experts. This documentary follows the grass roots movement by Bill's friends, family and fellow comics professionals to get DC and Warner Bros. to give Bill the credit he was due for his role in all things Batman. Cool stuff for comic history buffs.

"A View To A Kill" (1985)

James Bond travels to Siberia, Paris and San Francisco as he tangles with a crazed European industrialist (Christopher Walken at his crazy best) who plans to destroy California's Silicon Valley and seize control of the world's microchip market.

Roger Moore's last turn as 007 doesn't get much love from Bond fans nowadays, but I've always enjoyed it in spite of the fact that poor Roger was waaaay too old for the role at this point. His stunt doubles did most of the heavy lifting for him. Plus, you gotta love that Duran Duran theme song. :D

"Freddy vs. Jason" (2003)

After spending nearly a decade in Development Hell, horror's two favorite boogymen finally faced off to decide once and for all, which one was the Big Kahuna of slasher films - with a bunch of disposable twenty-somethings caught in the middle, as usual. Big, loud, gory, ultra-violent fun that puts a capper on both aging franchises quite nicely.

French flick ''Radin'' (English title ''Penny Pincher'') not bad a few laughs here and there but overall not as funny as Dany Boon's last film LOLO

hmm looks interesting, I like some French flicks here and there. Some more recent ones I watched were:

Amour & Turbulences - fluffy romantic comedy

Qu'est-ce qu-on a fait au Bon Dieu - nice comedy.

Rust and Bone- drama

French flick ''Radin'' (English title ''Penny Pincher'') not bad a few laughs here and there but overall not as funny as Dany Boon's last film LOLO

hmm looks interesting, I like some French flicks here and there. Some more recent ones I watched were:

Rust and Bone- drama

Cool me too, but I GOTTA have subtitles otherwise I don't unterstand a thing :D

Seen the quest quon fait (Monsieur Claude) too, was funny but just like Radin a bit "cliché" I thought . But I'd definitely recommend LOLO and will have to watch it again

• My Little Pony

Rust and Bone- drama

Seen the quest quon fait (Monsieur Claude) too, was funny but just like Radin a bit "cliché" I thought . But I'd definitely recommend LOLO and will have to watch it again

The only French film I've seen is Incendies. Pretty good, too. It's actually French-Canadian.

Rust and Bone- drama

The only French film I've seen is Incendies. Pretty good, too. It's actually French-Canadian.

What about Intouchables? That was a big hit about 5 years ago (at least in Europe), about a guy in a wheelchair becoming friends with his black caretaker despite their obvious differences

Rust and Bone- drama

What about Intouchables? That was a big hit about 5 years ago (at least in Europe), about a guy in a wheelchair becoming friends with his black caretaker despite their obvious differences

Oooh and Amelie was pretty enjoyable, thought it seemed to go on a bit too long.

Plus La Reine Margot

I LOVE foreign films, but then I love learning languages too which helps.

House of Flying Daggers is awesome - so beautiful to watch and the costumes OMG

• My Little Pony

Rust and Bone- drama

Oooh and Amelie was pretty enjoyable, thought it seemed to go on a bit too long.

Plus La Reine Margot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjFZ7gErZ1o

I LOVE foreign films, but then I love learning languages too which helps.

House of Flying Daggers is awesome - so beautiful to watch and the costumes OMG

Yeah, I prefer foreign films over anything Hollywood.

Have you got a favourite Karpet?

I haven't decided whetherforeign films are better than Hollywood or it's just that I'm concentrating on the subtitles+trying to understand at the same time so I'm not giving as much attention to the quality of acting/cinematography etc. They certainly FEEL deeper though

Anthropoid (2016) - well done WWII thriller based on the true story of the assassination of SS General Reinhard Heydrich...

yeah Anthropoid was nice, good historical thriller/drama about WWII..

Woman in Gold - I also watched recently, nice one with Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds about WWII

• 2023 Gold Donors

I don't think I can do The Great Wall.

Just looks SOOOOO stupid.

Yup.

I remember some controversy about Matt Damon being cast as the "hero" saving the Chinese and at the time i thought it was gonna be some type of semi historical movie along the lines of "The Last Samurai", so i thought that's fair enough for the Chinese to feel a bit put out. Then when i saw the first previews i was like... WTF is this shit.

I don't think I can do The Great Wall.

Just looks SOOOOO stupid.

Yup.

To each their own I guess but anyone who watches and enjoys superhero flicks should be able to handle films like this as most superhero flicks are idiotic in the extreme...IMO...lol...

^^The 2014 "Robo" was too bland. It could've really used a dose of the original's black humor (and the violence needed to be WAY more graphic)....

all 3 original Robocop aired on some cable channel due to 30th anniversary of the first one. I remember how much I loved the first one when it came out, nostalgia..

the 2014 remake was actually not bad either, however I wish they kept same brutality of Murphy's death as in the original

I say yes too...he doesn't need super powers to fall back on, or X-Men style freakoid mutated powers. Just muscle, brains and a shit load of money to buy all the high tech gear he could ever need....and Albert, can't forget the butler....now where's mine with my eleven o'clock aperitif?