Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

did you see they are doing a re-boot on the franchise?

Of the FF? Yeah, I did hear something about that.

Guess that means no more Jessica Alba in tight spandex? Goddammit. That was the only thing that made the other two FF movies watchable.

did you see they are doing a re-boot on the franchise?

Of the FF? Yeah, I did hear something about that.

Guess that means no more Jessica Alba in tight spandex? Goddammit. That was the only thing that made the other two FF movies watchable.

Backed. :D

21 Jump Street - wow, possibly the movie watching surprise of my lifetime. As a background, I have never seen the TV show in my life and have no idea what it was about or what is was like, who was in it or anything. I only saw some previews of this film and thought it looked terrible. I didn't realise, I guess, in the previews that it was probably all a piss-take and that it's actually a proper funny movie. Seriously, just did not expect it at all. The only reason I even saw it was because my wife likes this handsome devil in it - the Channum fella - and asked me to download it for her. He's a bit stiff in the film, but the other dude is really funny, as is a lot of the writing. Yeah, never thought I'd be here saying good things about this, but I actually just really enjoyed it and laughed plenty.

The Amazing Spiderman (3D)

Took the kids to see this earlier today, enjoyed it, thought Peter Parker was less geeky than the Tobey Maguire version. 3D is an uninteresting gimmick to me, I find the dirty glasses irritating and certainly doesn't add to my viewing pleasure.

Scars Of Dracula

Hammer horrors were great.

Absolutely, when they're on tv, I always record them to watch even though I've seen them dozens of times

Black Swan

Strange film, can't decide if I liked it or not

i ended up pretty much FF through it. I had it DVR'd and just couldn't really get into it but I had to see how it ended. probably watched first 20 minutes till I gave up and started FF and stopping to see what was going on then FF again.

Caddyshack

Watched this about a week ago.

Last movie I watched was Cop Land, just because I had never seen it before. It wasn't anything earth-shattering, but a real good cast and pretty interesting plot.

In Time (Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfreid)

Decent film; I really liked the idea of a future where time has become the monetary unit, and if you run out of money (go broke) you die!

Took the kids to see Ice Age 4 for my daughter's birthday yesterday. Not as good as Ice Age 3, which imo was fantastic, and the first half an hour is a bit slow with fewer laughs than usual. After that it picks up, there are a couple of good new characters and overall it was great fun.

MARTHA MARCY MAY MARLENE (2011)

a drama portraying a disturbed young woman that couldn't escape her past and struggling to get herself together in her current family. Probably very realistic movie and can happen to anyone, but sometimes the silence in the movie can easily bored some people. The acting is very good though. If you love realistic drama, probably you're going to like this, otherwise it's gonna be a dull movie

A friend let me borrow John Carter. Ive heard some complaints, but I liked it and would recommend it to anyne that loves SciFi. And I just relized that the guy that plays Carter was in the Wolverine movie with Lynn Collins

Haha. My wife and I saw about 5 minutes and that was hard enough. Not what I was expecting at all. Maybe I'll see it one day... but not likely. ;)

Ted - funny stuff. I liked it a lot and hope Seth McFarlane makes many more movies. It wasn't perfect by any means and I did have pretty massive expectations, but it was very good and consistently funny. Plus the ladiez all through it were sexy as hell. The obvious inclusion of Mila Sexis is awesome and I noticed that stunning blonde from the 'V' TV show in here too. Nice. But yeah, good funny movie. See it.

Act of Valor

Action film starring active duty Navy SEALS on a series of mission to rescue a hostage and then stop a terrorist plot. Acting leaves a little bit to be desired--these guys are soliders, after all, not actors--but the action, tactics, weapons, etc. are excellent. Want to know how to shoot an enemy on a dock and have him fall in the water without splashing? You will after watching this movie.

Wife made me watch '2 Fast 2 Furious' yet again last night. Yeah, it's pretty easy watching with nice cars, etc, but the first film and 'Fast & Furious' are much better and we only watched this one recently. Plus I think she only wanted to watch it because of Paul Walker. Fancy watching a film just because you fancy one of the stars. I would never do that. :whistle:

Wife made me watch '2 Fast 2 Furious' yet again last night. Yeah, it's pretty easy watching with nice cars, etc, but the first film and 'Fast & Furious' are much better and we only watched this one recently. Plus I think she only wanted to watch it because of Paul Walker. Fancy watching a film just because you fancy one of the stars. I would never do that. :whistle:

Ludicrous, isn't it? Women are so superficial.