Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Quentin Tarantino's "Grindhouse: Death Proof" (Kurt Russel rules !)

The Gift (you guys would love it, Katie Holmes flashes norkage)

and Keeping Mum ...a very very funny british comedy with the guy that plays Mr Bean and Patrick Swayze in it. funny stuff.

Idiocracy... fucking idiotic would have been a better title.

Ghost Rider - not great but entertaining, and after the above ANYTHING would have seemed like Oscar material... <_<

Idiocracy... fucking idiotic would have been a better title.

Ghost Rider - not great but entertaining, and after the above ANYTHING would have seemed like Oscar material... <_<

My good man, you obviously have never seen "Abraxas: Guardian of the Universe" :)

THE DESCENT

Classic horror film, one of the best ever IMO. I managed to get a copy with the original English ending on it as the edited U.S ending was very weak (apparently the original was 'too dark' for American audiences), & it is amazing.

THE DESCENT

Classic horror film, one of the best ever IMO. I managed to get a copy with the original English ending on it as the edited U.S ending was very weak (apparently the original was 'too dark' for American audiences), & it is amazing.

Spoiler alert! Tim, what ending did you see? I saw the "unrated/directors cut" where they did the I made it out! Everything is good...psyche. Now your a little girl,in a cave, having a good time...

THE DESCENT

Spoiler alert! Tim, what ending did you see? I saw the "unrated/directors cut" where they did the I made it out! Everything is good...psyche. Now your a little girl,in a cave, having a good time...

Well lets put it this way, the ending I saw occurred after she'd woken from the dream of escape (as she had slid down a cave & fallen unconcious). There was no happy ending here!

classics I watched this past week were

Five easy pieces

On the Waterfront

Smokey and the Bandit

The Sting

Thomas Crown affair

One flew over the cucu;s nest

Butch Cassidy

Kentucky fried movie

Watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning...what a waste of time. Why can't people today get it through their heads that a story is needed to scare and thrill not just a few chainsaw deaths?

Plus not a lot of "beginning" in the story. Don't want to spoil it for anyone, but you see him, beeing born (no backstory to that either), he gets thrown away, found by the family and bang boom he's a young adult. WTF?

Two thumbs down. For zero story...

Finished season 4 of "The Shield". Waiting impatiently for season 5 to arrive any day now. My girlfriend is getting antsy.

Watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning...what a waste of time. Why can't people today get it through their heads that a story is needed to scare and thrill not just a few chainsaw deaths?

Plus not a lot of "beginning" in the story. Don't want to spoil it for anyone, but you see him, beeing born (no backstory to that either), he gets thrown away, found by the family and bang boom he's a young adult. WTF?

Yea I do wish they had spent a lil more time on Him growing up.. That was a letdown to be sure.....

Still I didn't think it was THAT Bad.. I got the Unrated version.. Bloody as all Hell, but that doesn't always equate to a good horror flick either......

Yea I do wish they had spent a lil more time on Him growing up.. That was a letdown to be sure.....

Still I didn't think it was THAT Bad.. I got the Unrated version.. Bloody as all Hell, but that doesn't always equate to a good horror flick either......

I guess my expectations where way too high, like they always are when it comes to horror movies. Always looking for the next Halloween or The Shinning ya' know? For gore it had a bag, but man I wish the story would have been more solid. The ending really, really hurt, with the standard killer in the car deal. Have you watched the deleted scenes? Really liked the monologue ending where they show the random people and cars and the voice over is talking about the missing people and they do some 911 calls where the police is telling the person on the other end that everything will be fine and Oh they will turn up. Good stuff, but then watch that same scene with the director dialogue. Imo bad reasoning for not using it.

Just finished watching the movie "300". Great stuff! Almost as good as Gladiator. Definitely essential viewing. 9 out of 10.

I took my son to see Transformers on Saturday and yeh it was good. Certainly not great. I was expecting a lot more. The effects were spectacular but the plot and various storylines were uneven and forgettable. 7.5 out of 10.

The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires - a really bad one from the Hammer Studio

Event Horizon - sci-fi/horror a la Solaris, The Sphere

The Silence - Ingmar Bergman's disturbing movie

Aren't all Bergman movies a bit disturbing ?? <_<

The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires - a really bad one from the Hammer Studio

Event Horizon - sci-fi/horror a la Solaris, The Sphere

The Silence - Ingmar Bergman's disturbing movie

Aren't all Bergman movies a bit disturbing ?? <_<

Well, I guess you're right Wotty... :unsure:

I took my son to see Transformers on Saturday and yeh it was good. Certainly not great. I was expecting a lot more. The effects were spectacular but the plot and various storylines were uneven and forgettable. 7.5 out of 10.

You expected a storyline in a movie directed by Michael Bay?? :lol: He's great at blowin' stuff up and huge special effects pieces, but with the possible exception of "The Rock," the plots to his movies usually have more holes in them than Swiss cheese! :)

That said, I'm dyin' to see "Transformers" myself... looks like a hoot!