Sebastian Bach New Single... What Do I Got To Lose

T-BONE

31 minutes ago, Geoff said:

lol, I'm not sure there was any part in my statement where I compared what the two parties did. I merely used Watkins as the example of the worst possible thing a musician could do, yet it doesn't taint the music, for me, personally.

Not sure there was anywhere in my piece where I compared being a pedophile to being a non-thinking covid zombie, though. ;) I view Bach and Snider and ill-informed pathetic sheep that I can no longer conjure up an ounce of respect for, but I wish them no harm. I never really got to the gory details of what Watkins did, but his actions are of a criminal nature and if I understand it all correctly he should probably be deceased now for all I'd care. 

I spose you would have a different perspective if you had actually lost someone to Covid or been through a life threatening disease, but hey ho, you do you.

9 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I spose you would have a different perspective if you had actually lost someone to Covid or been through a life threatening disease, but hey ho, you do you.

No, mate. Covid isn't the first thing that can cause illness, nor will it be the last. Fact of the matter is that I don't care one single bit about what one other individual wanted to do with or for themselves about covid (even if I admittedly don't have a high opinion of mask wearers, but it is their choice to be a gronk). 

And by the same token, anyone who didn't want to participate in the shit show should have always have been free not to do so. My problem with Bach and Snider is their "kill the non-believers" type stance. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

The three albums Skid Row did with Bach are amongst my all time favorites; but outside of a few ok songs on Angel Down, neither Bach nor Skid Row have done anything I cared for since Bach was fired. This new song however sounds good and I'm liking it more than anything off the recent Skid Row album.   

Edited by tobi is an animal

• 1 month later...

New single "Everybody Bleeds"

Assuming you don't mind the climate crisis/global warming message, that songs rocks pretty good. The album is shaping up to possibly be Bach's best solo effort to date.

• Like 1

SEBASTIAN BACH Confirms New Album ‘Child Within The Man’ Out May 10 “An album more than 10 years in the making…” CHILD WITHIN tHE MAN features guest appearances from John 5, Steve Stevens, and Orianthi—who all co-wrote their respective tracks with BACH—and two tracks co-written with Myles Kennedy

The CHILD WITHIN tHE MAN track listing is as follows:

Everybody Bleeds

Freedom (featuring John 5)

(Hold On) To The Dream

What Do I Got to Lose?

Hard Darkness

Future of Youth (featuring Orianthi)

Vendetta F.U. (featuring Steve Stevens)

Crucify Me

About To Break

GIuETDYXcAA7F5a?format=jpg&name=900x900

The album artwork holds special meaning since it was designed by BACH’s father, noted visual artist David Bierk. “This album artwork was started in 1978 and finished in 2024!” SEBASTIAN says.

Edited by Captain Howdy
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

(Hold On) to the Dream

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 2:43 PM, Captain Howdy said:

SEBASTIAN BACH Confirms New Album ‘Child Within The Man’ Out May 10 “An album more than 10 years in the making…” CHILD WITHIN tHE MAN features guest appearances from John 5, Steve Stevens, and Orianthi—who all co-wrote their respective tracks with BACH—and two tracks co-written with Myles Kennedy

The CHILD WITHIN tHE MAN track listing is as follows:

Everybody Bleeds

Freedom (featuring John 5)

(Hold On) To The Dream

What Do I Got to Lose?

Hard Darkness

Future of Youth (featuring Orianthi)

Vendetta F.U. (featuring Steve Stevens)

Crucify Me

About To Break

GIuETDYXcAA7F5a?format=jpg&name=900x900

The album artwork holds special meaning since it was designed by BACH’s father, noted visual artist David Bierk. “This album artwork was started in 1978 and finished in 2024!” SEBASTIAN says.

Thanks I was wondering why he went with this cover ...lol  I wouldn't have but again thats me ...lol But I will be buying this CD. Peace Guys ...

Edited by TheOriginalSplash
added

To be fair, I've found most of Bach's solo stuff to be pretty good, some of the ballads have been killer.

Kinda wish he'd give up on the Skid Row sooking. They don't like you dude. Why would you want to go back there?

Looking forward to Myles Kennedy collabs

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

wrong

I didn’t watch the video. But, I hear it about once a week at work. Just heard it again today. Too much suppression or something. Not horrible. Just sounds a little muffled on the vocals only. Unless that’s what he was going for. 

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

wrong

I didn’t watch the video. But, I hear it about once a week at work. Just heard it again today. Too much suppression or something. Not horrible. Just sounds a little muffled on the vocals only. Unless that’s what he was going for. 

I just went and watched the video and it sounds much better than the version I hear streamed online. I wonder if the Metal Shop Rocks a crappy copy?  

On 4/24/2024 at 10:38 PM, Captain Howdy said:

Kickin' riff. This is a cool tune indeed. New album sounding promising. 

• Like 1