Jump to content

Joe Biden America Last


AlphaMale
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

I read on Forbes (are they left wing?) that 3 out of 10 Republicans expect Trump to be reinstated as president....not sure how that happens without some sort of coup....regardless that sort of insane thinking has be of concern to any level headed Republican voter...

Michael Flynn actual promoted a coup when speaking at a conference in June...(is that too old?)...

I'd like to see the sample data of where that "3 out of 10 Republicans" comes from. If it was a survey from a bar in Arkansas, sure... but nobody I know is that delusional.

Also, it's a bit of a reach to go from some random survey (who knows how the question or questions were actually framed or to whom) to "tHe rIgHt wAnTs a cOuP!!!" That's you projecting/editorializing based upon your bias, not necessarily anything indicative of reality.

P.S. I don't consider Michael Flynn to be either mainstream or objective...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

I'd like to see the sample data of where that "3 out of 10 Republicans" comes from. If it was a survey from a bar in Arkansas, sure... but nobody I know is that delusional.

Also, it's a bit of a reach to go from some random survey (who knows how the question or questions were actually framed or to whom) to "tHe rIgHt wAnTs a cOuP!!!" That's you projecting/editorializing based upon your bias, not necessarily anything indicative of reality.

P.S. I don't consider Michael Flynn to be either mainstream or objective...

And you're not editorializing based on your bias when you dismiss it out of hand or blame the left for anything even remotely critical of your party....

PS. You can discount people like Flynn but that does not diminish their influence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

And you're not editorializing based on your bias when you dismiss it out of hand or blame the left for anything even remotely critical of your party....

"Yeah every time I hear the right wingers talk about getting rid of Biden and bringing back Trump, of invalidating the election results, I can't help but think they no longer want to live in a democracy......it is dangerous talk IMO.."

That goes a bit beyond "anything even remotely critical". You just lumped us all together and called us dangerous; typical lefty tactics. There was no nuance there at all. You painted everyone on the right with one giant brush. So yeah, I'm going to call out your bullshit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

"Yeah every time I hear the right wingers talk about getting rid of Biden and bringing back Trump, of invalidating the election results, I can't help but think they no longer want to live in a democracy......it is dangerous talk IMO.."

That goes a bit beyond "anything even remotely critical". You just lumped us all together and called us dangerous; typical lefty tactics. There was no nuance there at all. You painted everyone on the right with one giant brush. So yeah, I'm going to call out your bullshit.

It's only bullshit if you are blind to threats to democracy and I don't care from which direction the threats come be they left or right....talk of coups by people is dangerous and the fact that it is happening and the numbers are not insignificant should concern everyone...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

 The ship done sailed on the audits, overturning shit, etc. (not to say that there weren't legitimate reasons to audit the votes gievn the bullshit that went on).

Ironically, the ones "invalidating legitimate election results" were actually the Dems, casting... err, "discovering" thousands of ballots in the middle of the night on and after the election.

oh dear. They would be the legal mail in ballots yeah. ;)

You know the ones which Trump told his supporters, specifically not to do. 

Please stop banging on about fraudulent elections.  No fraud took place, every case was thrown out for no evidence.

The votes were re-counted every which way, even manually. Even the Republicans in the states concerned distanced themselves from the allegations cos they were bullshit.

He even investigated the election he won saying it fraudulent and found no evidence then either.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors

I don't think anyone on this board is interested in rehashing the sh!tfest that were the 2020 elections...we all have our ideas about what occurred but I will say that people who do not support voter ID laws need to be kicked in the effing head,because all voter-id does is prevent voter fraud - pure and simple. Carded to buy JD but not to vote?  :wacko:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Metal T said:

I don't think anyone on this board is interested in rehashing the sh!tfest that were the 2020 elections...we all have our ideas about what occurred but I will say that people who do not support voter ID laws need to be kicked in the effing head,because all voter-id does is prevent voter fraud - pure and simple. Carded to buy JD but not to vote?  :wacko:

dan brought it up yet again. Read the link above. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Metal T said:

I think they require ID in Canada to vote  I wonder if "Dead Planet" thinks its racist to do so ?

Who said it was racist? It is common sense. I also think mandatory voting like they have in Australia is a good idea although it would be difficult to get it passed in Canada and impossible in the US....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Who said it was racist? It is common sense.

Here in the U.S. it isn't... actually, most "common sense" issues/arguments aren't common here at all. Every attempt to get voter ID laws passed down here is immediately portrayed by the Left as racist. It's in the Left's best interests to allow voting by illegal immigrants, so they use the racist angle to shut down any discussion/debate.

The irony is that the implicit assumption that people of color cannot obtain or afford photo IDs is inherently racist.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

It's in the Left's best interests to allow voting by illegal immigrants, so they use the racist angle to shut down any discussion/debate.

 

that has also been fact checked to death as bollocks in both elections where Trump won & lost. 

it was also thrown out previously in court for no evidence. 

Voter fraud exists in one man's head, and he's a renowned bad loser 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

I'm not talking about the 2020 election specifically. I'm referring to any attempts to enact voter ID laws. Those efforts are always portrayed as racist by the Left.

I don't see the racism in voter IDs...and seems to me at least in the red states they should be able to pass laws for voter IDs and it would not be long before everyone followed suit...after all if you can pass a law that prevents you from giving water to people standing in line to vote then you should be able to pass just about any law you want....

Edited by Dead Planet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I don't see the racism in voter IDs...and seems to me at least in the red states they should be able to pass laws for voter IDs and it would not be long before everyone followed suit...after all if you can pass a law that prevents you from giving water to people standing in line to vote then you should be able to pass just about any law you want....

It is required in almost all the red states, its the blue states who wont do it, so lets ask this, if somebody doesnt want voter ID laws passed nationally which is what they are trying to do, and they are on the up and up, what would be the problem with it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Glen said:

that has also been fact checked to death as bollocks in both elections where Trump won & lost. 

it was also thrown out previously in court for no evidence. 

Voter fraud exists in one man's head, and he's a renowned bad loser 

You mean like russian collusion did in an entire set of congress when a certain man won and the dems spent 4 years trying to prove he didnt win legitimately?? is that what you mean?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

It is required in almost all the red states, its the blue states who wont do it, so lets ask this, if somebody doesnt want voter ID laws passed nationally which is what they are trying to do, and they are on the up and up, what would be the problem with it?

You need ID to get a loan, drive a vehicle, pretty much anything, but to vote? Nah. 😆

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, auslander said:

You need ID to get a loan, drive a vehicle, pretty much anything, but to vote? Nah. 😆

Exactly, so why would you really not want voter ID laws passed? then open the southern border and let anyone who wants in to come in, but not let Cuban immigrants in who are trying to escape communism and would never vote for a democrat?? does that sound like conspiracy theories to you?? People who arent legal dont have ID's so how would they be able to vote? they wouldnt,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
8 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Who said it was racist? It is common sense. I also think mandatory voting like they have in Australia is a good idea although it would be difficult to get it passed in Canada and impossible in the US....

Hmmm... I don't know mate.

I've always thought that mandatory voting in a Democracy was a very un-Democratic. 

The way I see it, being told that you have to vote is the same as being told you can't vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

You mean like russian collusion did in an entire set of congress when a certain man won and the dems spent 4 years trying to prove he didnt win legitimately?? is that what you mean?

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-courts-election-idUSKBN2AF1G1

Just about every fact check you need. Just click on all the 'heres' 

It puzzles me why people continue to believe one man who has been proven to be a liar throughout his whole life and yet disbelieve virtually everyone else, including other republicans, judges, officials, election officials who call bullshit.

Edited by Glen
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Hmmm... I don't know mate.

I've always thought that mandatory voting in a Democracy was a very un-Democratic. 

The way I see it, being told that you have to vote is the same as being told you can't vote.

Yeah, I understand your point but I can't help but think that it is a good idea for people to be reminded every 4 years that they live in a democracy and that they should be participating in that democracy through voting in elections...here in Canada we are usually lucky to get 50-55% of eligible voters to actually vote and that is not acceptable IMO...it should be considered a duty and honor to vote and too many people are indifferent these days....democracy in only as strong as the people who support it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Glen said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-courts-election-idUSKBN2AF1G1

Just about every fact check you need. Just click on all the 'heres' 

It puzzles me why people continue to believe one man who has been proven to be a liar throughout his whole life and yet disbelieve virtually everyone else, including other republicans, judges, officials, election officials who call bullshit.

Do you mean Biden? you forgot Plagiarizer to, seeing he almost ripped off one speech word by word. And nobody here said Trump doesnt lie, show me where I said that, you talked about people thinking the 2020 election was rigged, and it's Trump, and he's followers, and I told you much like the democrats did for 4 straight years, and nothing you can show me proves that different, cause it's the truth, 4 years, they did nothing, just tried to get him out of office, so the snarky remarks about people or trump thinking the 2020 election was rigged is kind of moot dont you think, unless you also go back to his 4 yrs and also bring that up.

BTW, the situations that came out of the 2020 election by themselves could add to that whole scenario, I mean 81 million votes for a guy who never even left his basement to campaign, if you ignore that your either sadly brainwashed, or a Biden crony.

Edited by Leykis101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Do you mean Biden? you forgot Plagiarizer to, seeing he almost ripped off one speech word by word. And nobody here said Trump doesnt lie, show me where I said that, you talked about people thinking the 2020 election was rigged, and it's Trump, and he's followers, and I told you much like the democrats did for 4 straight years, and nothing you can show me proves that different, cause it's the truth, 4 years, they did nothing, just tried to get him out of office, so the snarky remarks about people or trump thinking the 2020 election was rigged is kind of moot dont you think, unless you also go back to his 4 yrs and also bring that up.

BTW, the situations that came out of the 2020 election by themselves could add to that whole scenario, I mean 81 million votes for a guy who never even left his basement to campaign, if you ignore that your either sadly brainwashed, or a Biden crony.

not disputing their attempts to undermine him. Was simply referring to Dan claiming election was fraudulent. It wasn't. He (Trump) made it up. No amount of your deflection will change that.

You like Reuters yeah? So good source info for you to get your teeth into ;)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah, I understand your point but I can't help but think that it is a good idea for people to be reminded every 4 years that they live in a democracy and that they should be participating in that democracy through voting in elections...here in Canada we are usually lucky to get 50-55% of eligible voters to actually vote and that is not acceptable IMO...it should be considered a duty and honor to vote and too many people are indifferent these days....democracy in only as strong as the people who support it...

Not me, not in the US you know why? because the intelligence of most of the population is seriously retarded, I dont want those fuckers voting, they dont vote for a reason, because their fucking retards, and they have no concept of democracy or voting or what the candidates stand for, their just brain dead solid matter, I would rather let the illegals vote then make the us population vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.