Facebook

AlphaMale

I just got baneed on Facebook.

My offense? 

Saying "men are pigs".

A female friend of mine was being disrespected by men posting comments on her pics including emojis of tongues doing a sex act etc.

All I did was comment "men are pigs" and bam.... 3 day ban. Really?

Fuck you Facebook. Fuck you Adolf Zuckerberg.

:baneed: :baneed::baneed:

• Haha 1

A few of friends were wishing me a happy birthday, were warned.

Most people known me as Black Dog ( C B Radio call sign) or doggy. 

The warning was they were racists if they called me either name.

9 minutes ago, Doggy said:

A few of friends were wishing me a happy birthday, were warned.

Most people known me as Black Dog ( C B Radio call sign) or doggy. 

The warning was they were racists if they called me either name.

Wow.

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

My offense? 

Saying "men are pigs".

A female friend of mine was being disrespected by men posting comments on her pics including emojis of tongues doing a sex act etc.

That's crazy shit, especially considering that your comment seems to be the narrative that these bullshit corporations are touting at the moment.

I never have and never will have a Facebook page. 

They did you a favor mate.

15 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

My offense? 

Saying "men are pigs".

dude that's just facebook jail, I just got out, then they actually helped me get my original account back that got hijacked by some camel jockey in January, they set up all their business accounts on it cause I had the max friends you could get, so when I got it back I went to every one of their contacts and all their fake ass phony bullshit clothing distributor sites they had set up, messaged everyone of them telling them these rug pilots were scamming them and they had been had under my page, then I went to all their personal contacts and translated my messages into camel and basically told them they were camel fuckers, they were all pedophiles and I was reporting them to the UN criminal cyber unit, and also called them Sand N*&(^$s, and that 72 sweet virgin 5 year old boys were coming to them, FB hasn't said a thing bro, nothing, Ive been put in facebook jail for agreeing with Juno Roxas that trannies are way to sensitive and that anybody who dresses as the opposite sex, then demands to use the bathroom in the wrong bathroom should be let do it, but whatever the ramifications are from that choice should be the due punishment for it, I got banned for 2 weeks 2 weeks ago for going around the spelling bots by writing a big thing about all Antifa are Phags, they didn't find my misspelling amusing, like I'm the first one to spell something wrong, Nolan knows damn well I never spell shit wrong, on purpose even, don't be so hard on yourself Russ, be proud,

117260353_2368661963437812_2245357235203415007_n.jpg

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I just got put in Facebook jail again.

Speaking about the gun violence in Baltimore City, I said "you're a bitch if you live in the hood and you aren't packing heat".

7 day vacation!

Facebook needs to be eliminated. I miss MySpace.

normal people who just post the odd pic of a night out or of their family seem to get along just fine. 

Just stop posting inflammatory shit and you'll be fine ;)

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Glen said:

normal people who just post the odd pic of a night out or of their family seem to get along just fine. 

Just stop posting inflammatory shit and you'll be fine ;)

Or create a backup page!

On 5/2/2021 at 3:19 PM, Darkstone said:

That's crazy shit, especially considering that your comment seems to be the narrative that these bullshit corporations are touting at the moment.

I never have and never will have a Facebook page. 

They did you a favor mate.

Yeah mate, 100% agree. I'd have assumed you get a page promotion for calling all men pigs. That's one of the flavours of the decade, isn't it? 

If I'm being completely honest, though, Russ, I'd ban you for life off my website if you said "men are pigs" on it. Isn't that on the greeting card for feminists worldwide? 

Funny shit. Makes me think of the movie "Long Pigs" (amongst others), which is the term connoisseurs of the other other other white meat use to describe the source...

Never did social media, but I find it funny that an underaged minor can show her cooter or his smeckel and yet Russ can't have an opinion?

Terry just solved it for you, you need to post pics of your schlong then that way the shit you say wont seem like such a big deal, problem solved.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Terry just solved it for you, you need to post pics of your schlong then that way the shit you say wont seem like such a big deal, problem solved.

"All we need is schmeckel, bwa bwa bada ba"...

Sung in the key of "All we need is love" by The Beatles.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Well so much for my longest streak of staying out of Facebook jail, I went 4 months you guys, fucking retarded.

Screenshot_20210810-101708.png

Edited by Leykis101

I did a little more then that, I was trying to figure out the trigger words for their bots, I gotta tell you, I think I stumbled onto the right ones, cause they are probably banning me, their fucking idiots, I got another FB account under the same exact name, they dont even bat an eye at it, but right now I have 7 hits, of course I disputed it but its pretty evident what I was doing, as I just randomly typed about 50 words, it doesnt even say anything, just words, that was pretty unintelligent of me, but I never in a million years thought i'd hit the jackpot.

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

I did a little more then that, I was trying to figure out the trigger words for their bots, I gotta tell you, I think I stumbled onto the right ones, cause they are probably banning me, their fucking idiots, I got another FB account under the same exact name, they dont even bat an eye at it, but right now I have 7 hits, of course I disputed it but its pretty evident what I was doing, as I just randomly typed about 50 words, it doesnt even say anything, just words, that was pretty unintelligent of me, but I never in a million years thought i'd hit the jackpot.

"never in a million years thought i'd hit the jackpot" he says. Funny.

These platforms are so dumb.

I watch I guy review underground cinema or stuff that is pretty obscure and violent and sexy and usually European and he quips that he can't show a clip or talk to much about certain topics, yet the ENTIRE MOVIE he is talking about is, what ???, POSTED ON YOUTUBE! Right he can't show a screen shot of the film that is on the damn platform IN ITS ENTIRITY without getting demonitized and having his video returned for edits.

Goofy.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 8:13 PM, Leykis101 said:

Well so much for my longest streak of staying out of Facebook jail, I went 4 months you guys, fucking retarded.

Screenshot_20210810-101708.png

Juno Roxus has been the jail, so many times , they make sure his cell clean

5 hours ago, Doggy said:

I know, he is in it so much one time it fucking made the FB bots go haywire, they put him in restricted red, but he could still post, I posted a screen shot of it somewhere on here, it was fucking hilarious.

6 hours ago, Doggy said:

127152642_3783260028433792_3681079510893918650_o.thumb.jpg.260c86a0eb8493a2f4b6cb164cf46da9.jpg

21 minutes ago, auslander said:

Enlighten me. Why does Juno keep getting banned?

Because he's a fucking instigating cunt, he's the def of a flamer, he does exactly the opposite of what he's supposed to, he's sexist, racist, xenophobic, vulgar, he does what I just got restricted for, he makes and says fucking horrible shit, he makes factually absurd comments knowing the censors or bots will detect, he's just a fucking instigator, and Everytime they permanently ban him he simply creates a new account with his same name, he also tells mouthy girls if they wanna talk like a dude they can get shut up like a dude, I admit it's fucking hilariously entertaining.

Edited by Leykis101
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...