I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Keith's India Pale Ale....

Hey, what are YOU doing with my pale ale?? At least I know where it disappeared to!! :yikes:

(P.S. In case the joke isn't obvious, my real name is Keith.)

Here's their site if you're interested...

http://www.keiths.ca/k_main/k_main_index.php

Cheers!

Awesome! I gotta find me some of this stuff!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keith's India Pale Ale....

Hey, what are YOU doing with my pale ale?? At least I know where it disappeared to!! :yikes:

(P.S. In case the joke isn't obvious, my real name is Keith.)

Here's their site if you're interested...

http://www.keiths.ca/k_main/k_main_index.php

Cheers!

Awesome! I gotta find me some of this stuff!!

Way to go Brutha Keith...Your own beer!! :headbanger:

By The way I love beer...in case you forgot...

If I don't like beer, can I still post in this thread, or do I have to start another thread called "I Don't Like Beer: There, I Said It"?

Seriously, just not a fan of the stuff. It's not that I won't drink one to be sociable, but I'd much rather have a Pepsi or Mountain Dew, quite frankly. Needless to say, I had a lot of friends in college, and they all called me by my nickname--Designated Driver. -_-

If I don't like beer, can I still post in this thread, or do I have to start another thread called "I Don't Like Beer: There, I Said It"?

Seriously, just not a fan of the stuff. It's not that I won't drink one to be sociable, but I'd much rather have a Pepsi or Mountain Dew, quite frankly. Needless to say, I had a lot of friends in college, and they all called me by my nickname--Designated Driver. -_-

We all have our burdens to bear, fortunately not liking beer is not one of mine.... :P

We all have our burdens to bear, fortunately not liking beer is not one of mine.... :P

And here I thought I was the only one... :tumbsup:

Oh Dear!

Took a train to sleepy Hebden Bridge in search of beer with a few friends on Saturday.

Loads of beer including wait for it...Old Speckled Hen (Jez's fave) on draught in a couple of pubs, Black Sheep Ale, and other beers with funny names that I can't remember...plus the usual boring lagers when there was nothing decent on.

My head was in pieces yesterday (Sunday) hungover wasn't the word......on the plus side me and my mate never had to pay the train fare which was £9 return whereas the others in a different carriage did....RESULT!!!! :lol:

Vailima is the national beer of Samoa, and a fine one it is too! And cheap, which adds to it's awesomness. In the resorts I was paying aud$3 per beer, aud$2.25 at happy hour, and out in the streets I was paying aud$1.50!!!! Sensational.

• 2 weeks later...

Found a beer right at the back of the fridge today that I didn't know was there ..... I might have it tomorrow....or maybe Sunday's best :unsure: .

Found a beer right at the back of the fridge today that I didn't know was there ..... I might have it tomorrow....or maybe Sunday's best :unsure: .

Yeah! Sneak it into church! :woot:

Lubricated the throat with some icy cold VB's this afternoon and now I have the taste for several more :chug: :chug: :chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug: MMMMMMMMMMM..Beer :lol:

I think I'm gonna have my last Old Speckled Hen tonight.

Cool!! Where did you finally find The Hen, Wes??

Good stuff ain't it tho? :chug:

Back Gigging tonight - Great pub which most importantly serves 'The Hen'. I think I will have a couple on everyones behalf.

We're going to a barbecue @ the wife's grandparents this afternoon. Oh Lord, please let there be beer involved.

I think I'm gonna have my last Old Speckled Hen tonight.

Cool!! Where did you finally find The Hen, Wes??

Good stuff ain't it tho? :chug:

My wife found it in Paducah Kentucky of all places at a World Market/World of Wines.

They only had it in a four pack of cans though.

I just picked up a 6-pack of Harp Lager and a 6-pack of Leinenkugel's Red Lager.

Harp Lager - if that is the same as it used to be here in the UK then good luck as it was Fucking terrible stuff.

I just picked up a 6-pack of Harp Lager and a 6-pack of Leinenkugel's Red Lager.

Harp Lager - if that is the same as it used to be here in the UK then good luck as it was Fucking terrible stuff.

I Don't know, I've never tried it before. It says from the makers of Guiness.

I got a cheap case of Amsterdam beers a while back. I'm enjoying knocking a few back every now and then (with the footy last night). Not the nicest ever, but decent... and cheap.

It's a pretty straight up lager, no surprises. One of the better ones IMHO. I could see Jez not liking it though, he's an ale man all the way from what I've seen. :drink:

If you like lagers, Harp's a pretty decent one. Layered with Guiness it's damn fine. Speaking of which, anyone ever have a Black and Blue? Unlike the usual "Black and Tan" or "1/2 and 1/2", it's Guiness layered with Blue Moon Belgian Ale... different, but pretty damn fine....

Okay then, back to our regularly scheduled programming....

It's a pretty straight up lager, no surprises. One of the better ones IMHO. I could see Jez not liking it though, he's an ale man all the way from what I've seen. :drink:

If you like lagers, Harp's a pretty decent one. Layered with Guiness it's damn fine. Speaking of which, anyone ever have a Black and Blue? Unlike the usual "Black and Tan" or "1/2 and 1/2", it's Guiness layered with Blue Moon Belgian Ale... different, but pretty damn fine....

Okay then, back to our regularly scheduled programming....

I tried the Harp Lager and I liked it. :tumbsup:

Just had a couple of ice cold Keith's India pale Ales...Sorry Keith you'll have to start locking your back door as I can't resist.... :P

So THAT'S where all my Pale Ales went!!

We're going to a barbecue @ the wife's grandparents this afternoon. Oh Lord, please let there be beer involved.

Thankfully there was beer involved at this barbecue... mostly Bud and Corona, neither of which top my list of faves but I'll drink'em if they're free... and when the beer supply started to run low one of my wife's uncles started passing around the wine... let's just say that I am lucky I didn't have to drive us home. :crazy: