I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Amen brother, you need mass quantity of beer when dealing with family.

That's what camping is all about for me... consuming mass quantities and lighting stuff on FIRE!!

Isn't it great to get a fire so hot you can melt beer cans.

Hell yea, I love when you throw your empties in there and they immediately shrivel up. Sometimes the embers are still red hot in the morning.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Besides, I will need to consume mass quantities on Saturday night to wash away the knowledge that if I weren't camping with the fam, I'd be at the Heaven & Hell/Megadeth gig at the PNC Bank Arts Center...

Don't worry, I will remind you constantly how great it is going to be up to that point, and then following up with how great it was... ;)

Actually I should really shut the hell up before I jinx myself and end up not going for some reason... <_<

Besides, I will need to consume mass quantities on Saturday night to wash away the knowledge that if I weren't camping with the fam, I'd be at the Heaven & Hell/Megadeth gig at the PNC Bank Arts Center...

Don't worry, I will remind you constantly how great it is going to be up to that point, and then following up with how great it was... ;)

Actually I should really shut the hell up before I jinx myself and end up not going for some reason... <_<

I'll be hearing all about it on Monday from my brother, who will be there with a couple of his friends, so go ahead, pile on....:crying:

Nah, seriously, have a great time Pete.

Only one beer at lunch today. Onto more positive things, though... it's better than zero.

I stocked up on beer for this weekend's RV trip last night. They didn't have any PBR 30-packs so I settled for a case of Yuengling Premium. Not a bad substitute. :banana:

I stocked up on beer for this weekend's RV trip last night. They didn't have any PBR 30-packs so I settled for a case of Yuengling Premium. Not a bad substitute. :banana:

Sounds like fun Keef but it's to bad you're missing that H&H, Megadeth, & Machine Head concert.

Sounds like fun Keef but it's to bad you're missing that H&H, Megadeth, & Machine Head concert.

Oh SURE Wes, pour more salt in the wound why don'cha? :crying:

Oh SURE Wes, pour more salt in the wound why don'cha? :crying:

You're gonna miss hearing 10,000 or more people chant the words:

TAKE NO PRISONERS..................................................................TAKE NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crying: :crying: :crying: I'm not talkin' to you anymore, Wes. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Nah, I'm kidding. I love you man. :wub:

A BEER RELATED JOKE TITLED.......A BEER BEFORE IT STARTS.

A man came home from work, sat down in his favourite chair, turned on the TV and said to his wife, "QUICK, BRING ME A BEER BEFORE IT STARTS". She looked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer.

:chug: When he finished it, he said "QUICK, BRING ME ANOTHER BEER, IT'S GONNA START". This time she looked a little angry, but brought him another beer. :chug: When it was gone, he said "QUICK, GET ME ANOTHER BEER BEFORE IT STARTS".

That's it !!!! She blew her top, "You lazy bastard !!!!, you waltz in here, flop your fat arse down, don't even say hello to me and then you expect me to run around like your slave getting you beer after beer. Don't you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long ???"

The husband sighed and said, "Oh shit, it's started" :chug:

I had a beer for lunch today... mixed with drugs I'd taken earlier. I'm in a place now that I like. Not physically (as I'm still in the office), just head-wise.

I consumed an entire case of Yuengling Premium over the course of my camping weekend. It was goooooooood. :chug:

So I had three beers at lunch. I was told yesterday that taking antibiotics does not matter if you want a few beers while you're on them. I'm not 100% sure at the moment. I feel so tired I could drop on the desk right now. I definitely feel more affected by three beers than I should... but is it all in my head? Plus, puppy woke us up at 3;00am this morning with some barking and it took me a few mins to get back to sleep. Maybe I'm just sleepy. Who can really be sure... but those beers sure tasted nice.

I don't normally drink during the day when I'm home with my son, but since it was my birthday yesterday I felt I deserved a treat so I helped myself to several "cartridges" while my son played in the back yard and I trimmed some of the weeds along the side of the lawn with my "weed whacker"... and those Yuengling Premiums tasted extra sweet after doing all that work! :chug:

I don't normally drink during the day when I'm home with my son, but since it was my birthday yesterday I felt I deserved a treat so I helped myself to several "cartridges" while my son played in the back yard and I trimmed some of the weeds along the side of the lawn with my "weed whacker"... and those Yuengling Premiums tasted extra sweet after doing all that work! :chug:

Happy B-Day Keef!!! I Hope It was a Good One!!! :banger::drink:

Happy B-Day Keef!!! I Hope It was a Good One!!! :banger::drink:

Did you have a brewsky for every year of your age?

Haha, I know I joked about that last week and it certainly would've made for an interesting birthday, but if I'd drank 37 beers in one day I'd probably still be :puke: -ing!!!

Haha, I know I joked about that last week and it certainly would've made for an interesting birthday, but if I'd drank 37 beers in one day I'd probably still be :puke: -ing!!!

I hear ya, 37 PBR's would do anyone in.

Lightweights... <_<

Lightweights... <_<

Except for our man Pete he can drink a whole keg by himself. :drink:

Lightweights... <_<

Except for our man Pete he can drink a whole keg by himself. :drink:

I would pay $ to see him perform that trick! :chug: