I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just drank 2 MGDs, 1 Newcastle , 2 Coors, 1 Coors Light, and 1 Miller Lite. I started drinking around 5:00 pm and I still feel buzzed. Good times.

Cleaning out the back of the fridge eh? :lol: I always hated those nights when all I had left were the leftover stragglers from past parties. :yuck:

I just drank 2 MGDs, 1 Newcastle , 2 Coors, 1 Coors Light, and 1 Miller Lite. I started drinking around 5:00 pm and I still feel buzzed. Good times.

Cleaning out the back of the fridge eh? :lol: I always hated those nights when all I had left were the leftover stragglers from past parties. :yuck:

:rofl2: I know the feeling.

Actually I was at a bar. I forgot about the Dos Equis with lime. It's easy to forget one after you've drank so much. For whatever reason I always end up drinking tons of random stuff. I only went in for a couple MGDs and the next thing I know I'm there past 10:00. I found out my guitar teachers band was playing so I had an excuse to stay.

I feel terrible now.

Anybody tried the new "Miller Chill"..It's Lime and salt flavored(?)..It's actually

really good!!!I usually don't drink Miller brand beer(unless it's free)...

Never heard of it... but it sounds pretty bizarre. Lime and salt flavor? Are they trying to tap into the tequila market? :screwy:

Anybody tried the new "Miller Chill"..It's Lime and salt flavored(?)..It's actually

I tried this the other day and I think it's terrible...way to sweet.It reminds me of Zima which sucks IMO.

It reminds me of Zima which sucks IMO.

Shouldn't that be "Zima which Zucks?" ;)

Never heard of it... but it sounds pretty bizarre. Lime and salt flavor? Are they trying to tap into the tequila market? :screwy:

Either that or They are trying to tap into the Corona market?? Good Mexican beer, but it kinda needs a slice of lime to make it worthwhile....... :drink:

Either that or They are trying to tap into the Corona market?? Good Mexican beer, but it kinda needs a slice of lime to make it worthwhile....... :drink:

You shouldn't have to add ANYTHING to a beer to make it worthwhile. Corona sucks. If you want a decent Mexican beer, try Dos Equis.

You shouldn't have to add ANYTHING to a beer to make it worthwhile. Corona sucks. If you want a decent Mexican beer, try Dos Equis.

Hmmm.. Ok I can see your point there.. Hell Man I went to Mexico for My Honeymoon 4 years ago, drank Me ALOT of Corona..... So I kinda developed a taste for it Ya know???? :rofl2:

Dos Equis huh?? will have to look for that one....

Hmmm.. Ok I can see your point there.. Hell Man I went to Mexico for My Honeymoon 4 years ago, drank Me ALOT of Corona.....

Well, I suppose if I were in Mexico, and I had a choice between drinking the water, or drinkin Corona, I'd settle for Corona... but just barely.

Negra Modelo, that's the best Mexican brew for me. :)

I was just thinking about picking that up....how is it...what it like??

I've never even heard of that one.

amen to the Dos Equis..I do like Corona though...

It's dark, but not thick like Guinness. Believe it or not (yes you can tell the know-it-all to shut up any time... ;) ), Mexican beers emulate the German style of brewing, thus the crisp light lagers (although they seem to have forgotten the hops that the Germans so lovingly add). Negra Modelo is a dark lager with similarities to the likes of Becks Dark, St. Pauli Girl Dark, that kind of thing. I love the stuff and order it at Mexican restaurants probably 9 out of 10 times I go to one. :drink:

It's dark, but not thick like Guinness. Believe it or not (yes you can tell the know-it-all to shut up any time... ;) ), Mexican beers emulate the German style of brewing, thus the crisp light lagers (although they seem to have forgotten the hops that the Germans so lovingly add). Negra Modelo is a dark lager with similarities to the likes of Becks Dark, St. Pauli Girl Dark, that kind of thing. I love the stuff and order it at Mexican restaurants probably 9 out of 10 times I go to one. :drink:

Sounds tasty... will have to keep an eye out for it. :drink:

Thanks....going to see Bonamassa tonight,on the way back I will have to pick a 6er up.

Keith's India Pale Ale....

Hey, what are YOU doing with my pale ale?? At least I know where it disappeared to!! :yikes:

(P.S. In case the joke isn't obvious, my real name is Keith.)

Keith's India Pale Ale....

Hey, what are YOU doing with my pale ale?? At least I know where it disappeared to!! :yikes:

(P.S. In case the joke isn't obvious, my real name is Keith.)

Here's their site if you're interested...

http://www.keiths.ca/k_main/k_main_index.php

Cheers!