H.e.a.t - H.e.a.t II

tts42572

heat-2.jpg?itok=T8xpQ3n-

From melodicrock.com:

http://melodicrock.com/content/new-heat-single-one-one-out-september-27?fbclid=IwAR0tqPbiDDCcyJoDNCzO-8k-vZrrVYmiZdu5i_M7aVXgQfJzgyg2ofNZFuI

New single "One By One" is due out September 27th.

"H.E.A.T announces release of a brand new album, titled “H.E.A.T II”, early next year.
“H.E.A.T II” is the first album ever to be produced entirely by the band with Jona Tee and Dave Dalone as producers. ”This is how we would sound if we made a debut album 2019, hence the title.
First out is the brand new single ”One by One” with an animated video to go with it, release September 27th, followed by the anthem ”Rise” (release later this fall).

”One by One is about enlightening people and showing an alternative path to life. A road less travelled, if you will.” ~ H.E.A.T

The album "H.E.A.T II" is out January 22!

Will be interesting to hear how they do without Tobias Lindell.....He's been their Mutt Lange :)

Interesting throwback concept for the album.  There's been comments that they are going back to to their roots a bit and just making a kick ass melodic rock album.  It's almost the opposite approach from what the last album suggested as moving forward "Into The Unknown".

Can't wait to check this out.  Andrew's comment on the new single "One By One" which I left out of the first post sure has me excited....

"I'm excited to say, the upcoming H.E.A.T single "One By One" is 3 minutes and 47 seconds of unadulterated, pure melodic hard rock bliss, very reminiscent of the debut, but updated."

Edited by tts42572

• My Little Pony

We all know how I feel about the Mk I H.e.a.t. If they can recapture that sound, and keep a high quality production, I'll be ecstatic. Until I hear it, however, I'll remain cautiously optimistic. 

13 minutes ago, sirlemonhead said:

Yep I'm super excited for this, as the last two albums haven't come close to the quality of the first three for me.

Tearing Down the Walls not even close to the quality of the first 3?.... Dafuq?

Nah, not at all. Shot at Redemption is utterly generic (HATE this live, ZZZZzzz), Mannequin Show has that horrible keyboard on it (my friend when seeing them live made the obvious "Britney Spears?" comment), All the Nights just doesn't really hit that emotional mark for me.. Tearing down the walls track sounds like something that's been done a million times by a million other bands. Laughing at Tomorrow doesn't work for me either and I was REALLY looking forward to that from the studio videos. Such a weak album closer from them.

They went for a harder sound on the album and just ended up sounding too generic.

Point of no return, Emergency and We will never die are class though. I really like pretty much every song from the first 3 albums so they're better in my opinion.

Edited by sirlemonhead

laughing at tomorrow and Shot are pretty weak imo. All the nights - any piano ballad is wrong imo.

The rest of TDTW is HEAT magic imo. 

And I luuuv the last album. So varied and interesting. 

looking forward to some melodic hard rock this time tho. 

Just to stir the H.E.A.T pot...my Spotify mix has 6 tracks from the debut, 7 from Freedom Rock, 6 from TDTW, 5 from ITGU and only 3 from Address The Nation...plus Drink Alone. 

Not sure why but I guess Address The Nation is my least favourite release....but don’t get me wrong I love them all. 

Edited by zacharyamelie

1 hour ago, zacharyamelie said:

Just to stir the H.E.A.T pot...my Spotify mix has 6 tracks from the debut, 7 from Freedom Rock, 6 from TDTW, 5 from ITGU and only 3 from Address The Nation...plus Drink Alone. 

Not sure why but I guess Address The Nation is my least favourite release....but don’t get me wrong I love them all. 

Only 3 from ANT??!!  LOL

Okay.....Little tease time....

Heard the new H.e.a.t track One By One and can confirm it's freaking amazing balls :headbanger::banana: :dance:

Will add that to my ears it's really unlike anything on the last album.  To me it's sorta like Emergency combined with something like maybe Better Off Alone....But better than those tunes :)  

Like Andrew said above, just basically kick ass melodic hard rock bliss ;)

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Okay.....Little tease time....

Heard the new H.e.a.t track One By One and can confirm it's freaking amazing balls :headbanger::banana: :dance:

Pray tell, where did you hear this?

On 9/13/2019 at 9:17 AM, zacharyamelie said:

4 tracks from the debut
7 from Freedom Rock
4 from Address The Nation
5 from TDTW
6 from ITGU

plus Drink Alone