H.e.a.t - H.e.a.t II

tts42572

• My Little Pony
8 hours ago, Y&TForever said:

Wow, great tune!  Cannot wait to see these guys on Monsters of Rock Cruise next Feb!

I'm def PB&Jelly. That cruise is gonna be insane. Wish I could be there. 

• My Little Pony

I've been twice, too, but the last time was 2012 I think. Shit, I can't believe it was that long ago already. I wish I could be on a boat with Extreme. That would be a dream. I'd totally geek out. 

• 3 weeks later...

Saw on FB somewhere that the new album release date might now be Feb 21, 2020.  Don't quote me on it though.

Also saw the next single should be out in January called "Come Clean".

And unofficial tracklist for the album:

1.  Rock Your Body

2.  Dangerous Ground

3.  Come Clean

4.  Victory

5.  We Are Gods

6.  Adrenaline

7.  One By One

8.  Nothing to Say

9.  Heaven Must Have Won an Angel

10. Under The Gun

11. Rise

Edited by tts42572
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lettard said:

Wondering why a delay of a month though...I mean everything is all finished up for the release isn't it? Obviously not  :(

Yeah....I saw a post just last week that mixing/mastering was done.

Not sure why the delay....maybe the label pushed them back or something.  

Probably will see a single in early/mid January and then another in February around the album release I'd guess.

I was hoping it would be out before the Monster of Rock Cruise but should hopefully still get to hear a couple new songs on the ship :)

Official info.  All looking good except the DIGIPAK :angry:  I despise those things.  Looks like I'll be ordering from Japan as they usually still do jewel cases there.  Probably will be some good bonus track I'll want anyways.

http://melodicrock.com/articles/news-feed/2019/11/27/heat-ii-out-february-21?fbclid=IwAR2cSII85iFxsqQmEiQWNL3LtjGZfl_pxamLvuRSs2iKI-bqcFsJhe_3QA0

H.E.A.T II” is the first album by Swedish hard rock sensation H.E.A.T to be produced entirely by the band - with Jona Tee and Dave Dalone as producers. This album goes back to the band’s beginnings, redefining the raw H.E.A.T sound – a sound that oozes classic rock coolness paired with the snotty confidence of one of rock and roll’s most talented bands today. “This is what we would sound like if we made a debut album 2019, hence the title.” “H.E.A.T II” will be released on February 21, 2020 via earMUSIC.
“H.E.A.T II” will be available as CD DigipakVinyl and Digital on 21st February 2020 via earMUSIC. 

I've also seen elsewhere that the next single Come Clean should be out around 1/10/20 and the last single Dangerous Ground out around 1/31/20.

Edited by tts42572

First review I've seen of the new H.e.a.t album.  It's in Spanish so google translate is a little spotty, but can still get the gist of it.  Sounding pretty good :headbanger:

https://viriaor.wordpress.com/2019/11/28/h-e-a-t-ii-2020-gain-music-review/

When you have done preterite work full of quality and talent you always have the hope that one day you will recover the brightness of then. Examples are hundreds, not always fairies reach the brain in time when composing music. But this time, and we are in luck ... if they have. An army of fairies that could pale the hordes of the army of white walkers of Game of Thrones, have locked themselves together with Dalone, Jona Tee or Erik Grönwall to compose a disc that is finally at the height expected of a group that took his first three albums at a dazzling height and his last two clearly lower.

I will not make blood for it, I just clarify it because many people who like me were disappointed, just tell them that when they hear this new rebirth called, HEAT II will simply hallucinate. Because again they have decided to return to the melodic paths that they rightly trodden and they have done it with tremendously well composed songs, performed and executed from the most absolute perfection. They are a sample of what they can get to give, how much they know about this style of Rock and that since their sixth studio album, they already have enough seniority to get a record crammed with hits and potential singles. It is difficult to choose a single theme.

From the crushing sound of Dave Dalone to the guitars, to a few keyboards of Jona Tee wisely integrated into each theme, now yes, Erik shines at an extraordinary height, where the power of his choruses full of energy and compositional talent gives the album A taste of the usual melodic rock.

When you first hear the Rock your body keyboards together with the firepower that covers Dalone's guitar, you're just going to freak out. Erik dominates the scene like no other, a simple but catchy refrain that enters almost to the first. The thing is that the thing does not stop moving, something is always happening on the subject. Dalone making excesses, the keys decorating everything like a huge musical mosaic, and Erik's voice covering the entire landscape with snow. The bass and the drums are secondary actors but with firm hand bearing the instrumental weight. One of those that Dave is marked when he is angry, full of class and difficulty.

And without time to catch breath, we get a tremendous march Dangerous ground with a beastly guitar and choirs that reminds me of the best bands of the genre. Much more melodic than I expected but with a devastating firepower. This live has to sound fable, an authentic ode to talent that can be demonstrated by the best Nightranger , and I assure you that I do not exaggerate anything. Hence my face of amazement ... of real amazement at the great song they just showed me. And not happy with these unimaginable levels of high-level talent, they mark Come Clean , another sign that at the time of composing this album something has had to happen to them ... they have also abducted them, perhaps OdinHe has sent his mythological warriors with his famous sacred scrolls endowed with infinite wisdom, because if not, I do not understand. This is available to few people, because to compose with this level of quality we must visit certain scholars who proclaim in the caves of the Dead Sea the knowledge that give rise to the wisdom of life. It is of a quality that this song will leave in diapers almost everything you have heard throughout this year, saving the unbeatable album of Work of Art. It causes me such intense sensations, that I have a sweaty forehead, something like if I had been doing 100 push-ups Marine style of the Seals brushing the mud of the puddles with the tip of the nose.Image result of HEAT "II"

I recognize that he has not given me time to recover when Victory explodes before my nose , a catchy melodic Hard song that causes me to devote my most absolute attention. The things that happen around me are unimportant because I am listening to one of the best songs that I remember this band. Erik who was never too appreciated for my personal hobby that is surely just that, a stupid hobby, is absolutely brilliant. Sing at a stratospheric level, it is certainly at the level of the band, Jona Tee is marked a tremendous keyboard solo to which Dalone responds as only the best know how to do. Sometimes the theme seems more Central European metal but the melody load that carries the theme sweeps everything around it.

We are gods has a beginning of the best Whitesnake of 1987, although here I have to say that to reach such levels, many cereals must still be eaten for breakfast. But I have to admit that the subject is an overwhelming exhibition of continued talent that perhaps sinns too much in some parts with much more power than the subject needs. Even so, it is surprising the evolution (for the better) that Erik has experienced in how he sings today, and what this boy has learned. AdrenalineIt is the clear example of how well the title in question comes to what the subject releases. Because listening to this song, an example of pure melodic talent, will cause an adrenaline rush in your brain that I recommend you do not hear when you are driving, or you will run the risk of accelerating too much how you get carried away by the euphoria that causes listening to this song Overflowing with infinite quality. It is incredible that in what we have of disc the issue has not yet reached the cognazo that almost all the discs have.

I've been sweating for a while because this is an unexpected enjoyment, a shake all over my body because it is impossible to stop enjoying this high tech product. You will think that it is already well, there are too many dangerously good subjects followed so that these people continue to harm our brain by an excess of endorphins watering so continuously your hypothalamus. And these people absolutely insensitively, have decided to continue punishing us with One by onewhich is my lords, the great song of the night ... is a crushing discharge with tons of talent brought from beyond what our imagination might suspect. It's so fucking good that you can't hear just once. It happened to me that it was to finish listening to it, and put it back on ... and so on up to 6 times. A true musical portent comes to see us gentlemen, and I hope you are sufficiently prepared or your heart may not be able to withstand so much pleasure so continuously. Even the guitar solo is simply overwhelming. Dalone was always good, but he managed to get to possess the power of the Jedi. Simply immense. Like Erik who has tamed his excellent vocal faculties until he sang in an impressive way.

Nothing to say is that part-time with which to hug that beloved person and travel to those moments of past happiness that are still there, in some corner of your memories stored in a trunk hidden by some part of your brain. An excellent song majestically sung and that surely will cause some pinch of satisfaction when you get to hear it because it is a really beautiful song.

Heaven must have won an angel makes me wonder how the hell they have done it. But how is this possible? It is not reasonable for me that suddenly these boys have managed to compose with these quality levels without having sold their soul to the devil. It seems to me simply the perfect subject, this gentlemen is pure AOR but not AOR of those easy-going gangs already buried and buried by the sands of time. This is something else. We are again facing a huge theme, another work of art that cannot be composed from human wisdom. Here I am sure that the divine forces have intervened because we are facing a precious issue, everyone will like, even that army of Hatersthat abound so much in the world of music. I think it's a real discovery. A great theme for an album that clashes directly with perfection.

As is Under the gun , another explosion of melodic sound with colossal choruses and a crushing sound of good Rock. I can not explain it only with words, the theme is a real musical orgy, all naked to enjoy an afternoon endowed with the erotic of good music. By the way, the guitar solo is another example of absolute power. And the absolutely bright keys. I can not stop hearing this album, but I begin to suspect that this may become like a drug ... I see myself with a disheveled, sweaty expression, a lost look and enjoying theme after theme that raises my passion to hard to understand limits .

To finish fucking it, the album ends with another colossal expression of compositional power called Rise, an overwhelming great song that already from the beginning of the keys you begin to suspect that something big is coming ... until suddenly that sound of guitar, voice, and the rest of the members that devastate everything in its path appear. It is so spectacular that you simply cannot believe that you are facing such an extraordinary overexposure of melodic quality. The theme is so good, with choirs around here, over there, that damn guitar that takes you completely out of your comfort zone, and takes your cerebellum to the limit of pleasant suffering that can provide you with such good songs. This is like having a continuous orgasm of about 45 minutes that this fucking melodic masterpiece of this century lasts.

Listening to this album many times cannot be healthy. It is so shocking that it will take your brain to the limit, so much pleasure together is impossible to process properly. Frankly I am overwhelmed because I did not expect this. These guys are too good, I knew they could mess it up, what I did not expect is that it was possibly the best album not this year, since it comes out in February, but what goes on this century ... but it is simply impossible to process in the breadth that this album deserves because they have long exceeded my expectations.

I can not stop listening to it from the moment it has fallen into my hands and I, I assure you, have more important things to do in my life ... what happens is that for now I can not stop doing it ... I hope it does not reach you catch you this way ... who knows ... For me they deserved the perfect grade. It does not have a filling theme, a true miracle in the times. What is certain is that it will be one of the best albums you will hear in a long time, and that gentlemen ... is already a privilege.

100%