AlphaMale

Who Do YOU dislike?

There are just people on TV/movies, sports, and in daily life.

Who do you dislike??

I'll list a few celebrities I totally can't watch:

Ellen DeGeneres

Rosie O'Donnell

Roseanne Barr

Dr. Oz

Steve Harvey

Marie Osmond

Jimmy Fallon

Wendy Williams

Ricky Gervais 

That late night talk show host who looks like the dad from Full House

2 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

That late night talk show host who looks like the dad from Full House

Stephen Colbert?

214559_v9_bb.jpg

Holy crap , the list is incredibly long...I'd be better off picking the ones I like.....and Colbert is one of them..:lol:

The Chevy "real people" ads guy.

9 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Stephen Colbert?

214559_v9_bb.jpg

Yeah, that's him.
And my opinion is primarily based (unfairly) on an interview I saw him do dealing with religion.
He was overly religious and completely biased and came across as a total ass.

Can't think of too many others I dislike, don't really watch too much TV these days.
Sometimes last at night I'll watch the Regular Show and I don't really like CJ. Does that count? :)

There are a range of Australia media personalities I don't like, but would be boring to mention here. Mainly morning show hosts, and news related people.
In fact I seriously do not watch TV to get my news at all any more.
If it doesn't get to my Facebook feed and last there a couple of days, then I don't really know about it, because I don't really spend that much time on Facebook either lol

Love Gervais and DeGeneres! 

12 minutes ago, kourosofsteel3 said:

Love DeGeneres! 

Wow. Big admission. 

I don't like anyone mentioned in this thread, and all the others. ;)

I also am so far out of touch with today's celebrity I couldn't even begin to rattle off any names. I only really watch reality TV and they always through up a handful of people you absolutely despise, but they all come and go pretty quick. 

As Aussie list would be a list of "who???" to the rest of the world anyway. :)

Jess from Aussie 'Married @ First Sight' is probably the pinnacle at the moment. ;)

From post one Wendy Williams and Marie Osmond are 100% tasty treats, so whats not to like?

Image result for wendy williams

Related image

39 minutes ago, martinsane said:

From post one Wendy Williams and Marie Osmond are 100% tasty treats, so whats not to like?

Image result for wendy williams

Related image

I have to agree with you about Marie Osmond, but Wendy Williams? Mate, she's borderline tranny material.

I have hated Donny & Marie since I was young. One sound of her voice and I can't take it!!

And I agree about Wendy...... tranny tranny tranny!!

Was that Marie on the panel in early series of 'So you think you can dance?' If so, she was a horrid piece. 

22 hours ago, Geoff said:

Wow. Big admission. 

I don't like anyone mentioned in this thread, and all the others. ;)

I also am so far out of touch with today's celebrity I couldn't even begin to rattle off any names. I only really watch reality TV and they always through up a handful of people you absolutely despise, but they all come and go pretty quick. 

As Aussie list would be a list of "who???" to the rest of the world anyway. :)

Jess from Aussie 'Married @ First Sight' is probably the pinnacle at the moment. ;)

Mate, I love everyone who others don't ! I don't have TV the last 10 years :lol:

On 3/26/2019 at 8:48 PM, AlphaMale said:

And I agree about Wendy...... tranny tranny tranny!!

Oh c'mon no love for the chix with dixx?

To each their own I still think Wendy is a milfy babe.

And Geoff that so you can dance gal was different even though she looks a bit like Marie.

Her name Is Mary Murphy and she too is worthy of a fap, sure she is annoying as fuck but...

Image result for so you think you can dance Mary Murphy

12 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Oh c'mon no love for the chix with dixx?

To each their own I still think Wendy is a milfy babe.

And Geoff that so you can dance gal was different even though she looks a bit like Marie.

Her name Is Mary Murphy and she too is worthy of a fap, sure she is annoying as fuck but...

Image result for so you think you can dance Mary Murphy

So you're a Caitlyn Jenner fan I take it!! :rofl2:

caitlyn-jenner-breast-increase-boob-job-

James Cordon.  Super annoying human being. You can keep him. 

On 3/28/2019 at 8:18 PM, AlphaMale said:

So you're a Caitlyn Jenner fan I take it!! :rofl2:

caitlyn-jenner-breast-increase-boob-job-

He he he...

Herm is so not passable, but???

Jakob Rees-Mogg.  What an incredibly vile human being. 

Geoff

;}