Who Do YOU dislike?

AlphaMale

Sorry guys, but nobody truly agitates and gets under my skin more then Liberals, and I'm a pretty liberal dude, I just can't handle the constant need to waive all accountability and put irrelevant topics and situations ahead of vital and serious situations, it would be great to break the law, get given everything for free, and just live in anarchy, but somewhere down the line the resources have to originate somewhere, yep, from people who actually do something, lay your hatred and condemning arguments on me now, unlike most, if you can make any valid points I'll listen, but haven't heard many yet.

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Sorry guys, but nobody truly agitates and gets under my skin more then Liberals, and I'm a pretty liberal dude, I just can't handle the constant need to waive all accountability and put irrelevant topics and situations ahead of vital and serious situations, it would be great to break the law, get given everything for free, and just live in anarchy, but somewhere down the line the resources have to originate somewhere, yep, from people who actually do something, lay your hatred and condemning arguments on me now, unlike most, if you can make any valid points I'll listen, but haven't heard many yet.

NO need for sorry's and I get it and agree. It is the extremes of anything "organized" that seem to be the loudest faction and end up being the worst representation of what that group may be trying to achieve.

This is my all time favorite colloquialism and well you'll get it.

Image result for god please save me from your followers

This variant is also pretty good:

Related image

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 1:46 AM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Geoff

;}

I missed this invitation to fight. Let's do it. 

Is what I'd say if I didn't see right through you. Your sexual fascination with me is ill concealed. 

Regarding religion, I do not discriminate. Every religion and it's followers are equally as stupid as the other ones. I heard on the radio today that apparently religious discrimination is now a form of racism? I hate whoever thought that up as much as I hate all religions. 

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, Geoff said:

I missed this invitation to fight. Let's do it. 

Holy fuck, dude, took you forever. 

6 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Holy fuck, dude, took you forever. 

Yeah, not sure how or why I missed it, but still keen to wallop you. If you're up for it?

• My Little Pony
8 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yeah, not sure how or why I missed it, but still keen to wallop you. If you're up for it?

Well, I'm in Thailand, so I'm already meeting you more than halfway. 

17 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Well, I'm in Thailand, so I'm already meeting you more than halfway. 

Really? What for and for how long? Whereabouts are you? 

• My Little Pony
15 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Really? What for and for how long? Whereabouts are you? 

Four hours north of Bangkok. Working on an assisted living facility for some elderly. I'm leaving Saturday evening. 

6 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Four hours north of Bangkok. Working on an assisted living facility for some elderly. I'm leaving Saturday evening. 

Cool. That must be some real authentic piece of Thailand. You get much spare and free time outside of the work? Can you tag a holiday onto a trip like that? 

• My Little Pony
6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Cool. That must be some real authentic piece of Thailand. You get much spare and free time outside of the work? Can you tag a holiday onto a trip like that? 

I could have, but I didn't. Pretty busy with work back home, so I couldn't take too much time off. 

19 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I could have, but I didn't. Pretty busy with work back home, so I couldn't take too much time off. 

You should always make time for a holiday. May come a time in life when you regret not taking opportunities like that. Don't let work be directing your life. You already have that stupid religion thing hanging around your neck like an anchor so you don't want too many other burdens. ;)

• My Little Pony
14 minutes ago, Geoff said:

You should always make time for a holiday. May come a time in life when you regret not taking opportunities like that. Don't let work be directing your life. You already have that stupid religion thing hanging around your neck like an anchor so you don't want too many other burdens. ;)

Haha. I take plenty of time off. Usually two vacations a year. But this trip came up last minute, and ends right when work back home will pick up. I appreciate your concern for my well-being. 

;}

Just now, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Haha. I take plenty of time off. Usually two vacations a year. But this trip came up last minute, and ends right when work back home will pick up. I appreciate your concern for my well-being. 

;}

I am very concerned. I want you to be as fit and healthy as possible when we meet and fight. 

On 11/27/2019 at 11:46 AM, AlphaMale said:

Yes!! Wish she'd get run over by a truck!!

Unstandable, not funny, not attractive, and wore out her time 10 years ago, I am an avid voice when it comes to commercials, I will patronize businesses if they go the extra mile in advertising, progressive will never get a dime of my money, I don't care how dirt cheap of a quote they give me, they bring irritating and sometimes pure anger to me in my most happy tv moments, state farms also beginning to get up there with their stupid and fucking brainless Aaron Rodgers commercials.