Da Vinci - Ambition Rocks

Stefan

18814919_347133722396611_151281791512939

They've just been signed by AOR Heaven.

From FB:

Welcome to Da Vinci's new facebook page. We will release a single in June and vinyl / cd / digital release after the holidays! Looking forward to this. Enjoy!!

18813165_347908035652513_427859792825551

Demo of a song, probably to be on 'Ambition Rocks':

The debut and 'Back In Business' especially were great albums back in the day. If they can get anywhere near that, we may be talking

I didn't actually realise there was any love for their debut out there. Solid debut, but their 'Back In Business' album is awesome. I also had a pretty good collection of demos from back in the day too (better than the debut). I had a big soft spot for these guys and would love to hear new music. The above track sounds pretty good to me. Hardly amazing, but good stuff.

Having just checked their FB site it seems they not only have a new rhythm section but have also replaced singer Lars Aass... Well to be fair the new guy sounds pretty good in that clip. Cool song and as both guitarist and keyboarder are from the classic "Back in business" lineup and they've used the same producer from back in 1989 I guess we can expect a good album. Wonder if they've recycled any of those old demos from their shelved 3rd album from the early 90's...

Having just checked their FB site it seems they not only have a new rhythm section but have also replaced singer Lars Aass... Well to be fair the new guy sounds pretty good in that clip. Cool song and as both guitarist and keyboarder are from the classic "Back in business" lineup and they've used the same producer from back in 1989 I guess we can expect a good album. Wonder if they've recycled any of those old demos from their shelved 3rd album from the early 90's...

Wow, I assumed it was the same vocalist. They tricked me with that one.

Unfortunately that kills it for me.

• 3 weeks later...

'Ambition Rocks' out August 25.

320ef781-d427-4d5a-975e-d997fefbf8be.jpg

Tracks:

1. The Return
2. Vicious Circle
3. Curious Sensation
4. I’ve Come All This Way
5. See U When I See You
6. Rocket Of Fame
7. Angel
8. Storm On The Horizon
9. Little Lonely
10. Sole Survivor
11. Painted Lady
12. You’re Mine
13. Touch Of Humanity

Highly anticipate this one......I can still remember the first time I heard each of their previous releases........this style is right up my alley and tickles my ears immensely!!!

Cool tune, and quite true to the original DaVinci sound... even if the vocals are different.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...