Warrant - Louder Harder Faster

Stefan

Decent song, but to me that's not Warrant. Jani or not on vox, the musical style isn't melodic like Warrant was.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a lot better than I would have assumed and I have been avoiding this thread like that lump on my balls...

Don't avoid that, man. You want to get that shit checked out... asap.

Not bad.
Don't care about old Warrant vs new Warrant, use of the name etc.
Same with Quiet Riot. If they put out new music, it's new music.

If it's good new music, it's from a group of guys, who choose to call themselves whatever.

Jani is dead, if the band can maintain some income through use of the band he used to sing for then go for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Like this too,the whole old Warrant v new Warrant doesn't bother me,Mason is a good singer and this style suits him and indeed the other 4 original members for me.

Like this too,the whole old Warrant v new Warrant doesn't bother me,Mason is a good singer and this style suits him and indeed the other 4 original members for me.

Yep. I feel the same.

Not like we're getting the original band back anytime soon....

Its a lot better than I would have assumed and I have been avoiding this thread like that lump on my balls...

Don't avoid that, man. You want to get that shit checked out... asap.

+1

2 decent tunes....as in 7/10 decent

Doesn't matter if it's Warrant or not.

You either like it or you don't

;)

***note winkie smilie***

I don't care about your fucking winkie smile! FUCK! I am so angry!! It's not fucking Warrant! Fuck them! Fuck "Warrant!" Change your name, motherfuckers! I hate them for continuing and wish the world would end. Argh!!! SO angry!!

Or, was I simply just pointing out it is a cool tune but sounds nothing remotely like Warrant? Not in the slightest. Just an obvious observation. ;)

Van Halen didn't sound sound like Van Halen after Sammy joined.

Doesn't matter if it's Warrant or not.

You either like it or you don't

;)

***note winkie smilie***

I don't care about your fucking winkie smile! FUCK! I am so angry!! It's not fucking Warrant! Fuck them! Fuck "Warrant!" Change your name, motherfuckers! I hate them for continuing and wish the world would end. Argh!!! SO angry!!

Or, was I simply just pointing out it is a cool tune but sounds nothing remotely like Warrant? Not in the slightest. Just an obvious observation. ;)

Stop classifying them!!!!

They are a bunch of 5 guys who are making music.

if you like it, you like it

:)

;)

:)

Van Halen didn't sound sound like Van Halen after Sammy joined.

No, they sounded WAAAAAY better :)

Which is a valid point. If a newer version of your band sounds much better than the previous version (Britny Fox is probably the most noteable example, when Tommy Paris joined) then no one cares, and it's just a good thing. Van Halen is a good example too, but obviously splits fans easily.

The problem here is, though, that absolutely no one, ever, anywhere, is going to say that this version of Warrant is better than Warrant with Jani Lane. Ever.

I understand the guys' predicament and don't begrudge them... but it has to be noted that the new music just bares no single similarity at all to Warrant with Jani Lane.

But does it matter? They have the right to do what they like.

Ive quit complaining about this now what with Warrant, Bonfire, Gotthard etc all sounding completely different.

Just like or move on.

But does it matter? They have the right to do what they like.

Ive quit complaining about this now what with Warrant, Bonfire, Gotthard etc all sounding completely different.

Just like or move on.

Not sure who's complaining. Just pointing out the obvious.

• 2 weeks later...

Another good one for me,not a million miles from the Rockaholic material which is good cause I liked that album,don't think we'll ever get the naughty Warrant back to be honest...but this will tide me over nicely along with all of the other quality releases this year already :)

That's a good tune!

They may not sound the same as they did during their heyday and it is hard to think of Warrant without Jani Lane. But I would rather listen to Rockaholic any day over Belly to Belly or even Ultraphobic. Neither of which sounded like the old Warrant, even with Jani. Based on these preview tracks, if you enjoyed Rockaholic or are a fan of Robert Mason then I think it will be worth a purchase.

Ultraphobic and Belly to belly both sound more like Warrant than the last few Warrant albums, and will get constant replays from me, unlike the modern "boring" Warrant.

Ultraphobic is a monster of an album, and Belly to belly while a bit more of an acquired taste, has some belters on it like AYM and Indian giver. Lyrically they have Jani's signature all over them, even if musically they are different.

Whether its with St James or Mason, modern Warrant just bores me. Absolutely no spark on them. Just seem to be going through the motions.

Not bad albums, but not great ones either.