Confess - Haunters

Stefan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Love it,loved the debut also but this just hits home in all departments for me,so powerful with plenty of ommph(first half of disc) but also great melodics(from mainly the second half of the cd) glad this came today,postman was good to me...although he'll be better next Friday :D with so many new releases on the same day.

Didn't get what everybody was excited about but persevered and now I do. Great disk.

Reminds me at times of the Catalano.

Well that's an odd one. ;)

• 1 month later...

I downloaded this today having enjoyed their debut and seeing all the positive comments. The production is great like everyone was saying. Haunters is worth getting but they lost some of the raw intensity that I liked about their first album.

• 2023 Gold Donors

AWESOME!!! ALBUM ...... Fave track...mmmmm..... at this moment it would have to be Talia, starts of sounding like a newretrosynthwave track and then, well take a listen and you'll see what i mean SUPERB STUFF.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I don't know if it's official. It doesn't look like it, but that Animal Attraction clip is one of the greatest videos of all time......of all time!

• 3 weeks later...

Shoot me down if you like but after the really great ballad this album loses its way imo.

Pretty average 2nd half

I wont die , eye to eye and Let the show go on all come after that ballad unless I am mistaken , and I love all three

I like it from start to finish pretty much , the only song I don't really like is the last one , which I think is a cover of some Swedish song

Shoot me down if you like but after the really great ballad this album loses its way imo.

Pretty average 2nd half

I wont die , eye to eye and Let the show go on all come after that ballad unless I am mistaken , and I love all three

I like it from start to finish pretty much , the only song I don't really like is the last one , which I think is a cover of some Swedish song

Eye to eye is a cover too.

• 2 weeks later...