4 More years of shit?

Mullethead

Wyoming is like a 99% Republican state is a place that is great to live but unfortunately only account for 3 electoral votes.

Now that 49% of Americans depend on free Government handouts and Obama phones the liberal "free money" way of life will continue in this country and we will go further and further into debt with China and our credit rating will continue to decline. Our Economy will continue to crumble and unemployment will grow. The "me" first attitude of the American people is sickening and it's not our generation I worry about it's the next few that will have to pay for all of the money we have to borrow. Where I live is dependent upon energy such as Coal, Oil and Gas and those workers and companies have taken a huge hit since Obama first took office and decided that he wanted to "bankrupt" the coal industry. Also the regulations in banking have made it very difficult to lend money to those that deserve and actually work for a living especially the self employed. Some of those new banking regulations were needed but most of the them are a full 180 degrees from where the were and plain ridiculous. The fact that people said they cared about a better economy but voted for the man that has given us the worse unemployment and economy for decades is unbelievable. I guess it was just a case of "the devil I know". I could say more but should probably get off of my soap box before I piss someone off.....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Pony

Wyoming is like a 99% Republican state is a place that is great to live but unfortunately only account for 3 electoral votes.

Now that 49% of Americans depend on free Government handouts and Obama phones the liberal "free money" way of life will continue in this country and we will go further and further into debt with China and our credit rating will continue to decline. Our Economy will continue to crumble and unemployment will grow. The "me" first attitude of the American people is sickening and it's not our generation I worry about it's the next few that will have to pay for all of the money we have to borrow. Where I live is dependent upon energy such as Coal, Oil and Gas and those workers and companies have taken a huge hit since Obama first took office and decided that he wanted to "bankrupt" the coal industry. Also the regulations in banking have made it very difficult to lend money to those that deserve and actually work for a living especially the self employed. Some of those new banking regulations were needed but most of the them are a full 180 degrees from where the were and plain ridiculous. The fact that people said they cared about a better economy but voted for the man that has given us the worse unemployment and economy for decades is unbelievable. I guess it was just a case of "the devil I know". I could say more but should probably get off of my soap box before I piss someone off.....

Stand down, Wes. Stand the f**k down!!

I kid. I don't know much about American politics, so you can't offend me. I'm a little worried for America in the next few years, regardless of who's in office. I don't know how you guys are gonna pull through.

As long as these people get free money they will vote for whomever is giving it to them and that video just backs that up. She had no reason as to why she didn't like Romney except that he "sucks" and to vote for Obama because he gave her a phone. Their should be an IQ test to have the right to vote.

Stand down, Wes. Stand the f**k down!!

I kid. I don't know much about American politics, so you can't offend me. I'm a little worried for America in the next few years, regardless of who's in office. I don't know how you guys are gonna pull through.

LOL maybe I went off the edge there but I work in a bank and live and work in an era that's dependent on things that Obama's administration wants to take away all the while he gives more free things away to people that have no interest in working because it's more profitable to stay at home and let the Government give them free money while the people that work for a living pay for it.

Their should be an IQ test to have the right to vote.

An IQ test should be required for a LOT of things... like being allowed to drive a motor vehicle, to hold public office, and in some cases...to reproduce!! :D

Amen. Just to give those people that think obama is all that and a bag of chips a heads up, I work in an independent medical office. Because of obamacare and him getting re-elected my doc has told us that he will not be able to afford working since all the govt money will got to the large hospitals, thus driving him out of business. How is that for those that think obama is for the working man? Myself and those I work with will soon be out of a job thanks to that P.O.S.

• My Little Pony
Their should be an IQ test to have the right to vote.

An IQ test should be required for a LOT of things... like being allowed to drive a motor vehicle, to hold public office, and in some cases...to reproduce!! :D

Some cases? ;)

• My Little Pony

Amen. Just to give those people that think obama is all that and a bag of chips a heads up, I work in an independent medical office. Because of obamacare and him getting re-elected my doc has told us that he will not be able to afford working since all the govt money will got to the large hospitals, thus driving him out of business. How is that for those that think obama is for the working man? Myself and those I work with will soon be out of a job thanks to that P.O.S.

Shit. I'm sorry to hear that. Like I said, I don't claim to know much about American politics, so I didn't know how bad it could be.

I'm more saddened than angry regarding the results of the presidential election. By way of disclosure, while I tend to vote almost exclusively Republican, I am a fiscal conservative and a social moderate or liberal. I support gay marriage and legalized recreational drugs (with constraints, i.e., regulate it and tax it, not open season), although I am against illegal immigration, ANY benefits for illegal immigrants, and am against most affirmative action (quotas, setasides, etc.).

To me, the singule most important issue facing this country is the economy, and I would have hoped that people voting would have voted for the more capable business leader. Obama clearly is not it.

However, as a society we have shifted from the Kennedy era "Ask not what your country can do for you, but rather what you can do for your country", to a Western Wuropean mindset: "the government will take care of you." So now, the majority of the country votes for whomever will give them free shit, which is almost always the Democratic candidate.

That said, the extremism of the Conservative Right alienates a large percentage of the electorate, especially the views on religion, abortion, and gay marriage. Women constitute 56% of the electorate... when you want to make abortion illegal you are casting away a large percentage of the vote right off the bat.

With the re-election of Obama, I am very pessimistic about the economic future of this country. I think that by the time the 2016 election rolls around, we will look back at where we were in 2012 and wish it were only half as bad.

You cannot solve the problems by just raising taxes on the wealthy. There MUST be a corresponding decrease in spending... and that will never happen under the Democrats. "We're in debt? Let's spend our way out of it!"

The combination of stagnant economic growth, more social spending under Obama, and the insane expenses that are coming down the pike as more and more provisions of The Healthcare Reform Act (Obamacare) get phased in between now and 2018, are a recipe for economic collapse.

In my day job I provide IT support for a continuing education department at a major university that provides education to tax practitioners (CPAs, IRS Enrolled Agents, attorneys, insurance professionals, etc.). We analyze and train tax preparers on all the changes in the tax law over the previous year, so that when they go to prepare tax returns, they know what to be on the lookout for.

This year, one of the major topics in our instruction is The Healthcare Reform Act, now that it has been upheld by The Supreme Court. We employ accountants, lawyers, professors to analyze and translate the law into practical applications... these are people that "live tax". The biggest problem with Obamacare is that the numbers don't add up. The money coming in is absolutely dwarfed by the increasing money that will be going out in the form of healthcare assistance, not to mention the zillion bureacracies that the Act creates.

We are going to spend ourselves into oblivion.

The greatest winner as the result of Obamacare being upheld, is not Obama, nor the Democratic party, nor the American people... it's China. As we go bankrupt, we have to go somewhere to borrow the money... so they will ultimately own our asses.

At any rate, I see more ecenomic stagnation, higher debt, more industry collapses (like the banking industry, like the automotive industry) all requiring ginormous government bailouts (more debt). And I just hope the whole country doesn't go completely bankrupt or that we have a currency collapse.

The economy was the big issue this election cycle... and most people ignored it.

Hopefully the Republican party will wise the fuck up and put forth a moderate candidate that is electable. Ted Cruz out of Texas shows promise. Marco Rubio may be another. Chris Christie from New Jersey is speculated to be another runner, but the establishment in the GOP is pissed at him for publicly praising Obama following Hurricane Sandy (it's his JOB to get the most he can for the residents in his state; he was doing what he was supposed to).

We'll see...

I'm going to predict that the economy in the U.S. will turn around in the next 4 years. Obama will cut the deficit (to much screaming and complaining). The Republicans (the far right, tea party & centrist) will beat each other silly trying to drive the party in several directions at once....and Hillary will be the next president... :lol: ...most likely running against Jeb Bush.....

Hopefully the Republican party will wise the fuck up and put forth a moderate candidate that is electable. Ted Cruz out of Texas shows promise. Marco Rubio may be another. Chris Christie from New Jersey is speculated to be another runner, but the establishment in the GOP is pissed at him for publicly praising Obama following Hurricane Sandy (it's his JOB to get the most he can for the residents in his state; he was doing what he was supposed to).

Very good points! I agree the republicans need to find a good moderate and they have 4 years to start looking.

Your not pissin' me off just tellin' it like it is!!!!

i just think romney thougt he could run the entire country like a business... good if youre looking for investment advice, but scary to think it would work for everything.

we'll see which directions things turn when the bush taxcuts expire. what worked 10 or 15 years ago wont nessecerily work today, and vice versa

There are so many different angles that need to be covered. I'm really not sure where to even start. I really wish Sam would weigh in because he more so than most understands what is headed our way. There will be no recovery. Things will only continue to get worse from here. More jobs will be lost as the weight of government regulations crush business. Our currency will continue to decline in value as the price of goods rise. All kinds of other goodies in store. I can hardly wait.

The great thing about all of this for Obama is that he can still blame Bush and get away with it. Who's going to challenge him? Everyone knows Bush is the devil and everything bad that happens is his fault. Before his term is up he will raise the issue of term limits. He will attempt to lift presidential term limits and appoint himself president for life.

If there were no presidential term limits, Bill Clinton would still be banging interns and ruining dresses in the oval office. :tits:

Seriously, what GOP nominee in the last 12 years would have beat him? :P

America made it through 8 years of George W. Bush... I think we'll be ok.

Bush started all this shit...what do you think it will look like when Obama gets done? Lets not pick the guy who can fix the economy...lets let this idiot destroy what's left of America...

Bush started all this shit...what do you think it will look like when Obama gets done? Lets not pick the guy who can fix the economy...lets let this idiot destroy what's left of America...

I'm no expert, but just how it looks to me:

Kind of amazed at the vitriol aimed at Obama. It's not just the US in recession, lots of other countries are in the same boat. He may not have got you out of it, but many of us are in a bad way with no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

It also appears to me that Obama has improved the reputation of the US globally; certainly compared to GWB. I could be wrong though...

Just sayin'. :)

Kind of amazed at the vitriol aimed at Obama. It's not just the US in recession, lots of other countries are in the same boat. He may not have got you out of it, but many of us are in a bad way with no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

It also appears to me that Obama has improved the reputation of the US globally; certainly compared to GWB. I could be wrong though...

After 4 years of this, its Obama's policies and Obama's actions that have not moved the US out of the rescession. He called Bush unpatriotic for Bush running up 4 Trillion in debt in 8 years, only to run up 6 Trillion himself in 4 years. By the time he is out of office, the CBO projects Obama to have run the US national debt to over 20 Trillion. He is promising all these things to people for votes but he cannot pay for them.

Personally, I am not spending money on anything but life's requirements. I normally contribute to various charities to help with food/clothing/education but I stopped all the contributions this week and going forward. I am stopping buying cds. I can listen to the music on-line for nothing. After all, these groups make cash hand over foot so who is really getting hurt? I also found out that I qualify for state aid. I can provide food for myself but I would rather save my cash and let the government pay for my needs. It seems to be what Obama wants.

When the government taxes the highest wage earners to extinction, what remains in the middle class is next. What people fail to get is taxes impact economic activity. My dentist is a great example. He has his own practice and employs 10 people. He said the increased taxes on his income led him to close his office on Fridays. He doesnt want to earn more to break the $250K threshold. He gets to play golf an extra day and do what he wants. Who suffers? The 10 people who no longer get paid for Fridays, no longer are full-time for benefits and have to find a way to make up the shortfall. Unfortunately the media doesnt cover things like this that has real life impact - they prefer to paint the picture of taxing evil rich people is akin to Robin Hood taking for the poor.

Our reputation is so good our credit rating dropped....just sayin' :)

Our reputation is so good our credit rating dropped....just sayin' :)

Point taken.

But what I'm saying is that we're in the shit too. Big time. The Government is taking a massive dump on me from a great height. All the time. I suppose what I'm saying is that I think another term for Obama will be better for the world as a whole, albeit maybe not for the US. But I could be wrong. shrug.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

BUMP

Man oh man so many f**king clueless people in the world...yeah since the useless,inept fuck Obozo has taken office we have had a several million increase in food stamps,the debt has skyrocketed,a dreamact for bloodsucking leech illegal aliens has passed right under your nose..an admin that allowed the slaughter of navy seals in Benghazi...yeah and Obozo's biggest cheerleader the american,leftist media sweeps it all under the rug....thats not even the half of it.How many times has the dope race baited the last 4 years again??Oh well...four more years of this admin and this country will be a 3rd world,banana republic...you better hope the dollar doesn't collapse.

This idiot has done nothing but weaken the country and wipe his ass with the constitution for 4 years and the majority of this pathetic,apathetic country thought that was good enough for another 4....stupid motherf**kers

I agree with all your saying and it's sickening that so many don't seem to care. However as long as he keeps giving away free shit he's going to get at ton of votes just from people that sit around of welfare that can work but chose not to because the program pays them better than a job will right now. The other big issue is the Republicans(I am one myself) chose a poor candidate and chose an even worse VP candidate in Ryan. I mean first off why chose a Tea Party as a running mate when you already have their vote. The GOP needs to find someone that can grab those votes that are on the fence and in the middle but they keep running candidates that stick so far to the right that those in the middle are terrified of them. It's time for the GOP to wake up and if they don't we will be in liberal hell forever............