4 More years of shit?

Mullethead

I dont know about anyone else on here, mainly Americans, but anyone on earth who remembers and had any kind of interest in this, but immediately and the days following 9\11, I was hurt, confused, sad, terrified, completely in disarray, but most of all, I was so angry I could feel the blood, and pulse in the top of my head, mostly I believe it was the feeling of such anger, and absolutely helpless to do anything about it, those 2 emotions are not emotions I am accustomed to, have hardly felt in my long 35 year life, and not a mix of emotions I have any idea how to deal with, even though I absolutely do not condone the actions of those who were committing violent acts on Arabs, I could understand where it was coming from, it was people feeling the exact feelings I was feeling, only who were not intelligent enough to channel it correctly, the President was the only person at that moment I knew could influence the feelings I had, and I was no fan of the president, not because of any reason, but that I believe they are all the same, just politicians, but when Bush came on for his 1st address, I for the only moment in my life, hung on our presidents every word, and I don't know about the rest of you, whatever you think of him, whatever was to come down the road, but at that moment, when he looked into the camera, and assured that this would not go unpunished, that we would find the people who did this, and we would get them, all of my anger suddenly became something else, I wanted so bad to go down and enlist, and be a part of my country's retaliation on the people who attacked my country, Just so used to hearing presidents come on and say, oh well we need to talk this out, we wont even discuss war even though its on everyones mind, it was the 1st time in my lifetime hearing a US president say what I felt, and everything is always Bush's Fault, and he's a war monger, and even though Ive always said it was really President Rove, Bush could do no right, and whatever the real reason for going into Iraq, it's irrelevant, my cousin and my brother in law both lost there life serving, and my best friend who was a medic on a scout sniper team in Mosul, came back with horror stories, a simple felony was their excuse to not let me enlist, or I may not be here right now, but despite what anyone says about him, they all hate him, he fucked everything up, I dont believe any other president was the right guy at the time this happened, and I certainly hope nothing of this caliber happens with our current president, cause where I dont really get into politics, I know our current president has basically done nothing, and blames it on congress, but it was bush who said fuck congress I am the president, I will do what I want, if congress says no or yes, If they dont do it my way, i will just do it myself, and he did, and that is what I believe a president should do, since our congress are to worried about trumping the other side, and not worried about progress, nothing will get done. since our president has no balls, and would rather sit on his thumb then pull rank, this is my big opinion on the president, and the entire american political system in general, now let the hate rants against me begin!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors

Obozo has already gone around congress (many times) and has done the executive privilege crap..i don't want that from THIS POS ( or any prez) -he's a useless corrupt,chi-town politician and these m'fers better leave our f-n guns alone...he (along w/ your useless ameriCUNT media exploited the CT school massacre for anti-gun propaganda reasons and for his own political agenda before those poor kids were even in the ground.Shameful and a disgrace...ill stop there before i say something that i won't regret.

Obozo has already gone around congress (many times) and has done the executive privilege crap..i don't want that from THIS POS ( or any prez) -he's a useless corrupt,chi-town politician and these m'fers better leave our f-n guns alone...he (along w/ your useless ameriCUNT media exploited the CT school massacre for anti-gun propaganda reasons and for his own political agenda before those poor kids were even in the ground.Shameful and a disgrace...ill stop there before i say something that i won't regret.

It is the american media why the public is so desensitized and numb to violence, not our movies, not our music, the filthy snakes in our media need to be drawn and quartered, I believe we need to teach our children all the fundamentals of weapons, the ins and outs, it's like sex, we shelter and hide our children from it, so it becomes this big taboo that either sparks fear, or complete curiosity, we arm our normal everyday citizens, and the 1st jack off that pulls out his SKS in a mall or theater, will die before hes able to even empty a clip, to many this sounds mind boggling, but really, lets not kid ourselves, what other effective option do you believe there is? honestly, im listening, you tell me right now, something else that can be done, and will work, and I don't just want to hear the anti gun banter, I want you to tell me exactly what another method is, go ahead im listening.

it looks like the NRA is finally acknowledging that there is a difference between "gun control" and "take away all my guns"

back when the constitutiion was written there were single-shot guns that could maybe fire 2-3 rounds a minute if you were an ace. not ones meant to fire 20 rounds a second and take out a crowd in seconds.

there is no practical use for assault weapons in a non-combat setting unless you're michael j fox trying to shoot a squirrel.

• 2023 Gold Donors

The musket bs argument is tired and old...right up there with the you don't need an AK to shoot a deer.Theres a reason for em' if its an out-of-control federal gov't shooting at your ass period The gov't has zero business in the affairs of law abiding citizens who have such.The MJ Fox thing was hilarious though...

The musket bs argument is tired and old...right up there with the you don't need an AK to shoot a deer.Theres a reason for em' if its an out-of-control federal gov't shooting at your ass period The gov't has zero business in the affairs of law abiding citizens who have such.The MJ Fox thing was hilarious though...

Absolutely, and for a border full of wetbacks armed with full auto, they better think twice before trying to outlaw semi auto, cause I sure the fuck dont want to be in Arizona when they take semi auto away!