whats going to happen to your CD collection

66 mustang

I want the following CDs buried with me when I die. Yes, I've thought about this. Creepy, I know. :blink:

Metallica - KILL'EM ALL

Raven - ALL FOR ONE

Savatage - STREETS: A ROCK OPERA

Warrior Soul - SALUTATIONS FROM THE GHETTO NATION

KISS - S/T

Judas Priest - STAINED CLASS

Ramones - ROAD TO RUIN

AC/DC - LET THERE BE ROCK

W.A.S.P. - THE HEADLESS CHILDREN

Queensryche - OPERATION MINDCRIME

As for the rest of'em... ehhh, I dunno. My wife will probably give'em to the thrift store or some shit. I'll be dead, I won't care. :lol:

I'll make sure my wife or my daughter get the hands on my Excel list with all the buying prices listed there and make sure that she/they don't sell em cheap, or maybe who knows, my daughter will like my music, then she will enjoy all of em, but as far as I know now, my wife hate em all, so cashing out will be her priority I guess :D

I'm in the process of getting ready to sell mine, rather start putting my money towards my kids college education then more CDs. And I'll still have the music too since I have all my CDs ripped in mp3 format.

I want the following CDs buried with me when I die. Yes, I've thought about this. Creepy, I know. :blink:

Metallica - KILL'EM ALL

Raven - ALL FOR ONE

Savatage - STREETS: A ROCK OPERA

Warrior Soul - SALUTATIONS FROM THE GHETTO NATION

KISS - S/T

Judas Priest - STAINED CLASS

Ramones - ROAD TO RUIN

AC/DC - LET THERE BE ROCK

W.A.S.P. - THE HEADLESS CHILDREN

Queensryche - OPERATION MINDCRIME

As for the rest of'em... ehhh, I dunno. My wife will probably give'em to the thrift store or some shit. I'll be dead, I won't care. :lol:

Tell her, i can be there in less than an hour.. :drag:

I've already lined up a friend who's a huge rock and metal fan to copy whatever he wants, then stick the CDs on eBay and give the proceeds to my wife and kids.

Pretty morbid thread, this.

Jesus Christ, I do really hope that I wont have to think about this for at least another 40 years, by which time most of these cds / bands will be long forgotten.

Its like someone now being interested in my old 50s/60s/70s collection - aint gonna happen.

Great question. I have no idea.

Will probably be split up between family and friends and most likely the Melodic Mafia.

WOOT!!!!

I plan on outliving everyone too!!! :D

Hmmm...I hope Wes doesn't have any kind of "unfortunate accident" at the next get together. :kenny::angel:

Will probably be split up between family and friends and most likely the Melodic Mafia.

WOOT!!!!

Hmmm...I hope Wes doesn't have any kind of "unfortunate accident" at the next get together. :kenny::angel:

That's so not right!! lol

WOOT!!!!

Uh I was talking about a different melodic mafia sorry guys.

What's that episode of the simpsons wherer they make a pact about the last person living getting to keep the bounty...?

Anyway, i plan on living forever!

way to go, Duncan MacLeod :D

i can hear the whispering sound of 'Princes of The Universe' on the background :christmas:

I strongly believe in re-incarnation, so when I get ill I'm going to bury it in my garden so I can come back someday and get it. Obviously if I come back as a piece of space-dust or a deep-sea squid then there could be some logistical issues to deal with, but these are minor technicalities within my plan.

WOOT!!!!

You Bastard!!!!! :rofl2:

WOOT!!!!

Two Great Whites, two LA Guns, why not two Melodic Mafias? :joust:

WOOT!!!!

Two Great Whites, two LA Guns, why not two Melodic Mafias? :joust:

:lol:

Don't know which the misses would be happier with, my demise or the eliminating of the cd's...

Same here. :lol:

Would she prefer your demise or Marshall's more?

no comment. :drink2: