whats going to happen to your CD collection

66 mustang

They'll all be going into a shrine dedicated to my selfless life. Visitors will be able to play their favourite songs as they pay homage and wander around admiring the artefacts that made up such a wonderous and above all humble life. Bowing as they approach the eternal flame that burns brighly from atop a marble stone upon which the engraved words "credite posteri" (Believe it, future generations) and upon said stone my freeze dried corpse will also be displayed in all it's humble, humble glory. :crazy:

They'll all be going into a shrine dedicated to my selfless life. Visitors will be able to play their favourite songs as they pay homage and wander around admiring the artefacts that made up such a wonderous and above all humble life. Bowing as they approach the eternal flame that burns brighly from atop a marble stone upon which the engraved words "credite posteri" (Believe it, future generations) and upon said stone my freeze dried corpse will also be displayed in all it's humble, humble glory. :crazy:

how will your heirs pay for the security??

It'll be a national monument so the tax payer I guess....it'll be totally worth it (I'm just so humble!)

It'll be a national monument so the tax payer I guess....it'll be totally worth it (I'm just so humble!)

It can always tour the world ala King Tut with some sort of Steeler shirt emblazoned mummy of King Nick in tow...

It can always tour the world ala King Tut with some sort of Steeler shirt emblazoned mummy of King Nick in tow...

Yeah I like that thought Terry