Are there some regulars missing?

Leykis101

doesnt seem like I see some regulars on here anymore, Rycheage are you still here? and how about the guy from Houston, I cant think of his name, am i just tripping?

doesnt seem like I see some regulars on here anymore, Rycheage are you still here? and how about the guy from Houston, I cant think of his name, am i just tripping?

think he's just Chris now ;-) A few have changed names...that might be it.

Chris goes by Chris now? no shit, you can change your screen name huh?

Houston is JLPRocks I believe and Jim still pops in from time to time, but it does seem that the regulars are making fewer and fewer appearances....DAMN FACEBOOK!

It's a shame that there is not an Iphone and Android app for HH.com, that would be awesome! And pricey to do I assume.

I'm still here although my posting has dropped a little...something I'm trying to resolve. But I'm running out of things to say...me...!!! Plus I'm not buying a lot of new stuff these days I'm digging the past so don't have much of an opinion on the newer releases....and when there is a newie out unless it's an immediate want (like Vain and Face Dancer willl be) then I usually wait a few months for the price to drop...then everyone is all talked out about it and I missed the train as it were....life is so unfair!

I have stopped dropping in as much.

Got some personal stuff going on, a little $$$ to buy CD's and I sorta get tired of sifting around some of the "game" threads that are so popular..."Song Game", "Song Connection Game", "The Name Game", etc. It seems some people are more interested in posting in those threads than talking music.

I've been on and off. I haven't bought a CD in a few years so I don't have too much to add to any music conversation. I download on to my iPod more. I have been selling my CD's for a while now...No time to listen.

i am in and out.

No, that's Geoff. :tits:

He wishes ......... ! ;)

• My Little Pony

Got some personal stuff going on, a little $$$ to buy CD's and I sorta get tired of sifting around some of the "game" threads that are so popular..."Song Game", "Song Connection Game", "The Name Game", etc. It seems some people are more interested in posting in those threads than talking music.

I still consider myself a rookie, so I usually just read and learn. I don't think I have a lot of knowledge to share. Music-wise.

I still consider myself a rookie, so I usually just read and learn. I don't think I have a lot of knowledge to share. Music-wise.

That statement could be used on any number of us, but it doesn't stop us either. :)

I do come around every so often, not posting a whole heckuva lot, but I do read a lot of the posts and reviews (Geoff, Glen, Matt, Mark, etc..) about new music coming out! I will say that I do allot more of my time online for facebook than a lot of websites. I do go to www.melodicrock.com and check out the news, etc....but am not active at ALL on their boards. And, I haven't been too involved in the trading and buying/selling scene on eBay for a while.

If anyone every needs to get ahold of me, pm me, as I do check that when I log on! I'll see ya 'round.....and......as always.....

Keep Rockin'!!!

Oh! OK, well then that means im officially a big shot, I now have seniority, so that means all you rookies answer to me, got it? Sing Tune(from Police Academy 2) "one of these days im gonna be captain, and all the rookies will go down on their knees, singing captain Casey, asey asey, oh yeah, oh yeah, OH!!!" so I want the rookies, to list their favorite Wham! songs in order, from 1 to 10, if you don't list them in the right order, as in the best song to the least best song, you will have to retake the Wham!Exam! got it? OK lets begin.

Oh! OK, well then that means im officially a big shot, I now have seniority, so that means all you rookies answer to me, got it? Sing Tune(from Police Academy 2) "one of these days im gonna be captain, and all the rookies will go down on their knees, singing captain Casey, asey asey, oh yeah, oh yeah, OH!!!" so I want the rookies, to list their favorite Wham! songs in order, from 1 to 10, if you don't list them in the right order, as in the best song to the least best song, you will have to retake the Wham!Exam! got it? OK lets begin.

WTF?

I'll have what you're having.

:lol::beerbang:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2022 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2022.

82% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • I'm becoming the biggest fan of this band. I also like how they chose non-obvious covers. It shows they have a sense of history and must be genre fans like us.
    • I dig that new tune. Nice. 
    • New song is okay but I don't like their metal sound. Everything is too loud and hurts when you turn the volume up a little. Samples on Itunes of the rest of the album sound okay, too. Some moments that are worse than I ever imagined Wig Wam to be (The american dream chorus absolutely doesn't fit and only contains 3 notes and god by your side would be okay if Åge sang it, sailor and the desert sun screams anything but Wig Wam), some moments are quite cool (Forevermore is very different, uppercut shazam is hard hitting and a typical Wig wam anthem). In the end it's too much Trond Holter for me. He's writing good riffs but he can't be quiet for a second. It's just missing the effortlessness and the good vibe in my opinion.  
    • 'The Big Easy' out March 17th.   Press release: Already the first lines of the new John Diva song "Back In The Days" convey what feeling the band stands for. Spandex pants, youthful recklessness, party mood and full batteries in the Walkman: John Diva & The Rockets Of Love bring the carefree moments of the 80s into the present and make them sound like the new hot shit. And can't we all use a little carefree? John Diva & The Rockets Of Love stand for fat parties, passionate stage shows stage shows, but also for liberal messages in their lyrics. Bullshit? No way. So the five musicians give the genre-usual sexism in their lyrics a clear rebuff, for example in songs like "Boys Don't Play With Dolls". "With us, everyone is welcome and appreciated," frontman John Diva makes clear. Good thing. Because I think we can all use a little carefree attitude. TRACKLIST 1. California Rhapsody 2. The Big Easy 3. God Made Radio 4. Runaway Train 5. Thunder 6. Believe 7. Back In The Days 8. Hit And Run 9. Boys Don’t Play With Dolls 10. The Limit Is The Sky 11. Capri Style 12. Wild At Heart    
    • New song 'ln For The Count' (Balance cover)   Tracklisting: 1. In For the Count (Balance cover) 2. Dancin' in the Ruins (Blue Öyster Cult cover) 3. In My Dreams (REO Speedwagon cover) 4. Subdivisions (Rush cover) LINE-UP: Alex Falk - vocals Oscar Bromvall - guitars Rickard Gramfors - bass Freddie Allen - drums      
    • From Frontiers: Norwegian rock n' roll warriors Wig Wam have announced they will release their new studio album, "Out Of The Dark" on February 10, 2023. Coming on the heels of renewed, enthusiastic interest in the band thanks to their classic track 'Do Ya Wanna Taste It' being used as the theme song for HBO's popular Peacemaker television series, "Out Of The Dark" sees an already extremely talented band feeling truly reinvigorated and inspired.  Wig Wam, vocalist Glam (Åge Sten Nilsen), guitarist Teeny (Trond Holter), bassist Flash (Bernt Jansen), and drummer Sporty (Øystein Andersen), formed in Halden, Norway in 2001 and have been mixing '80s inspired glam metal with classic hard rock, with entertaining lyrics and over-the-top imagery thrown in, to create a good old fashioned rock n' roll vibe for over two decades. In 2005, the year after the release of their debut album (first titled 667.. The Neighbour of the Beast and later changed to Hard To Be A Rock N' Roller), the band had their first international breakthrough when they represented Norway in the Eurovision Song Contest, placing ninth with the song "In My Dreams". The band would go on to release three more studio albums, Wig Wamania (2006), Non Stop Rock 'N Roll (2010), and Wall Street (2012) before splitting up in 2014.  The band would reunite in 2019 and work on a new album, Never Say Die that was released in early 2021. In 2022, the band had a stroke of good fortune when film/television director James Gunn selected their 2010 song "Do Ya Wanna Taste It" (from the album Non Stop Rock 'N Roll) as the opening theme song for the HBO Max show Peacemaker starring John Cena. The show, based on a DC Comics character, showcased the band to a whole new audience who had been previously unaware of them and has seen the band taking on renewed interest and booking more and more live dates around the world.  With new album "Out In The Dark" in tow, Wig Wam is ready to show even more rock 'n roll fans around the globe their entertaining take on hard rock! Tracklisting: 1. Out Of The Dark 2. High And Dry 3. Forevermore 4. Bad Luck Chuck 5. Uppercut Shazam 6. Ghosting You 7. The Purpose 8. The American Dream 9. 79 10. God By Your Side 11. Sailor And The Desert Sun Line-Up: Glam (Åge Sten Nilsen) - vocals Teeny (Trond Holter) - guitars Flash (Bernt Jansen) - bass Sporty (Øystein Andersen) - drums    
    • Sorry, I haven't seen this thread. Next time I'll search for the topic first.  Anyway I really like the song except for the part where Mikael is a bit too late (in the song "gamechanger", which is on YouTube already, that also happens). The songwriting is perfect, why do they leave it like that?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.