Are there some regulars missing?

Leykis101

doesnt seem like I see some regulars on here anymore, Rycheage are you still here? and how about the guy from Houston, I cant think of his name, am i just tripping?

doesnt seem like I see some regulars on here anymore, Rycheage are you still here? and how about the guy from Houston, I cant think of his name, am i just tripping?

think he's just Chris now ;-) A few have changed names...that might be it.

Chris goes by Chris now? no shit, you can change your screen name huh?

Houston is JLPRocks I believe and Jim still pops in from time to time, but it does seem that the regulars are making fewer and fewer appearances....DAMN FACEBOOK!

It's a shame that there is not an Iphone and Android app for HH.com, that would be awesome! And pricey to do I assume.

I'm still here although my posting has dropped a little...something I'm trying to resolve. But I'm running out of things to say...me...!!! Plus I'm not buying a lot of new stuff these days I'm digging the past so don't have much of an opinion on the newer releases....and when there is a newie out unless it's an immediate want (like Vain and Face Dancer willl be) then I usually wait a few months for the price to drop...then everyone is all talked out about it and I missed the train as it were....life is so unfair!

I have stopped dropping in as much.

Got some personal stuff going on, a little $$$ to buy CD's and I sorta get tired of sifting around some of the "game" threads that are so popular..."Song Game", "Song Connection Game", "The Name Game", etc. It seems some people are more interested in posting in those threads than talking music.

I've been on and off. I haven't bought a CD in a few years so I don't have too much to add to any music conversation. I download on to my iPod more. I have been selling my CD's for a while now...No time to listen.

i am in and out.

No, that's Geoff. :tits:

He wishes ......... ! ;)

• My Little Pony

Got some personal stuff going on, a little $$$ to buy CD's and I sorta get tired of sifting around some of the "game" threads that are so popular..."Song Game", "Song Connection Game", "The Name Game", etc. It seems some people are more interested in posting in those threads than talking music.

I still consider myself a rookie, so I usually just read and learn. I don't think I have a lot of knowledge to share. Music-wise.

I still consider myself a rookie, so I usually just read and learn. I don't think I have a lot of knowledge to share. Music-wise.

That statement could be used on any number of us, but it doesn't stop us either. :)

I do come around every so often, not posting a whole heckuva lot, but I do read a lot of the posts and reviews (Geoff, Glen, Matt, Mark, etc..) about new music coming out! I will say that I do allot more of my time online for facebook than a lot of websites. I do go to www.melodicrock.com and check out the news, etc....but am not active at ALL on their boards. And, I haven't been too involved in the trading and buying/selling scene on eBay for a while.

If anyone every needs to get ahold of me, pm me, as I do check that when I log on! I'll see ya 'round.....and......as always.....

Keep Rockin'!!!

Oh! OK, well then that means im officially a big shot, I now have seniority, so that means all you rookies answer to me, got it? Sing Tune(from Police Academy 2) "one of these days im gonna be captain, and all the rookies will go down on their knees, singing captain Casey, asey asey, oh yeah, oh yeah, OH!!!" so I want the rookies, to list their favorite Wham! songs in order, from 1 to 10, if you don't list them in the right order, as in the best song to the least best song, you will have to retake the Wham!Exam! got it? OK lets begin.

Oh! OK, well then that means im officially a big shot, I now have seniority, so that means all you rookies answer to me, got it? Sing Tune(from Police Academy 2) "one of these days im gonna be captain, and all the rookies will go down on their knees, singing captain Casey, asey asey, oh yeah, oh yeah, OH!!!" so I want the rookies, to list their favorite Wham! songs in order, from 1 to 10, if you don't list them in the right order, as in the best song to the least best song, you will have to retake the Wham!Exam! got it? OK lets begin.

WTF?

I'll have what you're having.

:lol::beerbang: